PDA

View Full Version : What on earth do I watch on TV tonight?!?

Munch
08-06-2002, 11:50 AM
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring DVD
The Mole Series Finale
How the Romans Built Bathhouses on Nova

I have absolutely no idea. Now, I could watch The Mole and Nova, as they are on at different times (9:00 and 8:00 respectively). If I really had the willpower, I could watch all three by watching LOTR into the night, or I could split it up before primetime and after primetime.

What say you?

evilhanz
08-06-2002, 11:56 AM
How the Romans Built Bathhouses is a repeat and it'll be on again late tonight anyway.

You can always put off watching a DVD until later. Besides, you bought the August release so you might as well return it and wait until November.

So, watch the Mole :)

monster
08-06-2002, 12:16 PM
Watch the Mole!!

interface2x
08-06-2002, 12:17 PM
The Mole.

Final episode, probably ever, plus it's the payoff for watching the show all season, anyway.

photopat
08-06-2002, 12:28 PM
Bathhouses! Screw the mole

Gatopescado
08-06-2002, 12:43 PM
Speedvison should have 3 hours of motorcycle racing on tonight. Watch that, then sneak in the Daily Show afterword.

The Wrong Girl
08-06-2002, 01:04 PM
Well, I'm watching American Idol, but that isn't one of your choices, so I would suggest the Mole, since it's the last episode. Hope you enjoy it!

BTW, evilhanz, what's wrong with the August release of LOTR? Will there be a better one coming out in November? Should I wait to get that?

Munch
08-06-2002, 01:19 PM
The November release has an extra 30 incorporated into the movie. It also comes with a director's commentary and various other goodies.

But that's friggin' 3 months away, and I want to see it now! Plus, the November release won't have the theatrical version, so it's best to go to Blockbuster, pay your $25, get LOTR and get a free rental for the next 10 weeks.

LolaCocaCola
08-06-2002, 04:35 PM
You could always watch the yawnfest that is American Idol.

:o