PDA

View Full Version : I've tricked you fucking idiots so many times, I'm bored with it.

King Nifty
12-30-2002, 06:09 PM
You're all so fucking stupid that I made you feel guilty for making Cleverman leave. You're all so fucking stupid that you thought that apology was SINCERE. Too funny. I posted a link to something horribly offensive, and got you to feel guilty about me leaving. Too, too funny. What a bunch of fucking idiots.

You're all so fucking stupid that you gave STALKING advice to Cobra.

You're all so fucking stupid that you thought King Nifty was sincere. Fucking fools.

Fenris is so fucking stupid that he creates one of his oh-stop-it--you're-killing-me-hilarious Chowder threads, and thinks Uekte and King Nifty are two different people. Sorry, Potsy.

Too bad I have to give up King Nifty to reveal myself, but I just find it so pathetic that you are all so easily fooled. I guess you didn't take me seriously when I said I'd be back. Well, I have been, geniuses. Many times. No worry about King Nifty, though - I have at least two more socks with several hundred posts each. One at my sister's house and another at a cyberbar. Good luck finding those IP addresses and tracing them to me, because you can't. Ban this IP, you still won't find them. Yes, that's right - Uekte lives in two other posters that you all think are "normal" people who would never hate old fucktards. Well, like I said, normal people think like I do. SHOCKING!!!

My socks will enjoy bringing down the enjoyment of your little sanctuary with my "horrible" attitude for years to come. Oh yes, I will. As much as I've enjoyed giving out your email addresses to spammers. As much as I enjoyed pointing you out to metatus.com. As much as I enjoyed getting crazy, angry bigots at anu.org to post over here. Do you still think it was worth it to insult me and make fun of me?

Fenris, Dooku, Reeder, LouisB, Squishy, and anyone else that thought they were so fucking clever when they insulted me - I haven't forgotten you either. Your times will come.

See you in other threads, sycophants!!

-King Uekte, The Niftiest Cleverman

pezpunk
12-30-2002, 06:11 PM
Somebody needs a hug.

Gangster Octopus
12-30-2002, 06:11 PM
I like the red skittles best..

Mr. Cynical
12-30-2002, 06:12 PM
Hi folks.

This is a Socked Troll's post. You'd be advised to not bother posting here, as it'll simply feed him the attention he craves. This is a public service announcement. Move along, don't waste your time.

Meatros
12-30-2002, 06:13 PM
He really thinks people care?

Francesca
12-30-2002, 06:14 PM
Cite?

Giraffe
12-30-2002, 06:23 PM
Wow, King Nifty is some sort of Internet supervillain! What sort of criminal genius could have conceived of using different computers to post messages to a message board?? Who else could have successfully created multiple anonymous online identities??

I'm having trouble coming up with a catchy name, though. Disingenuous Internet Man? Forty Year Old Virgin Man? The Irritant?

Brutus
12-30-2002, 06:24 PM
It is said by our shaman that the learned men of yon tribe are able to 'draw words' in clay, using nothing but a stick! I know not what sorcery this is, but it bodes ill.

astro
12-30-2002, 06:24 PM
You... you tricked us by creating multiple accounts on an anonymous message board! Oh my God say it isn't so! How amazingly clever of you. Is there nothing mad net skillz can't accomplish? How about balloon animals can you do those too?

Morbo
12-30-2002, 06:27 PM
As much as I've enjoyed giving out your email addresses to spammers. As much as I enjoyed pointing you out to metatus.com. As much as I enjoyed getting crazy, angry bigots at anu.org to post over here.

If this is true, then I really, truly hope that you do follow through on your promise and come "get" me. I'd like to meet you too.

astro
12-30-2002, 06:29 PM
Darn you and your prehensile tounge Giraffe!! My post pales in comparison to the withering derision of yours and was a minute later besides.

I've lost the will to post!
Astro slinks away!

Meatros
12-30-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by King Nifty
Too bad I have to give up King Nifty to reveal myself, but I just find it so pathetic that you are all so easily fooled. I guess you didn't take me seriously when I said I'd be back. Well, I have been, geniuses. Many times.

NO ONE CARES!

And you know what??

We still don't.

MrMyth
I'm just lovin' the not-so-thinly-veiled threats at members, though.

It helps if you hear the OP in a Doctor Evil voice.

And Nifster, if all you've got to look forward to is a short-lived lifetime of causing pseudo-hell on a message board, then you might wanna consider either swallowing that bullet a little ahead of schedule, or seeking help.

Either way will probably work out fine.

BottledBlondJeanie
Along the same lines as Mr. Cynical this is obvious trolling...pursuant to the mods, we should ignore it and report it...not encourage it.

God, now I feel like Cindy Brady.

Fenris
12-30-2002, 06:32 PM
Wait...who are you again?

Rockford
12-30-2002, 06:34 PM
My cat's breath smells like catfood.

Duck Duck Goose
12-30-2002, 06:35 PM
but I just find it so pathetic that you are all so easily fooled. And we find it deeply pathetic that you would go to so much trouble over this. I mean, geez, get a life or something.

Giraffe: How about NegativeMan?

It's okay, BBJ, this thread won't be in existence long enough for NegativeMan to derive any sustenance from it.

FisherQueen
12-30-2002, 06:36 PM
My favorite pie is custard, when it's really good custard. But chocolate pie is always good, even when it's cheap.

Rockford
12-30-2002, 06:37 PM
Mmmm pie. Pie good.

KneadToKnow
12-30-2002, 06:41 PM
How about balloon animals can you do those too?My guess is, balloon animals are about all this argument for birth control can "do," if you get my drift.

BottledBlondJeanie
12-30-2002, 06:41 PM
Oh crap, Mods I meant that as a hypothetical ummm accusation...I rescind my accusation...I forgot...mercy...please????

I apologize...

Will not do this again...

kambuckta
12-30-2002, 06:44 PM
I've read some pretty sad threads on this board over time, but this OP and the poor sod who wrote it would have to be the saddest.

And I mean that in all seriousness. What sort of life must he be going through if he gets his jollies like this?

Fenris
12-30-2002, 06:48 PM
And what's worse is that no-one's thought of him in what? 3 or 4 months? And he posts a "I'm back and now I'm leaving" thread. Hee.

On the other hand, knowing that apparently whatever I said to him (along with Dooku, Reeder, LouisB, and Squishy's comments) have cause him so much angst that he had to post this is somewhere between really amusing and somewhat sad.

Fenris, who apparently made King Nifty cry.

Duck Duck Goose
12-30-2002, 06:49 PM
<< watches BBJ twist herself into knots in amazement >>

Aw, honey, don't sweat it, the "accusations of trolling" thing is about talkin' trash about what may be an innocent bystander, not about seeing a dog turd on the sidewalk and saying, "Hey, y'all, watch out for the shit..."

black rabbit
12-30-2002, 06:49 PM
Funny. I was pondering what I'd do all day if I was unemployed and never got laid. Now I know.

Desmostylus
12-30-2002, 06:51 PM
Professor Chaos?

Episode 607:
The Simpsons Already Did It
Original Air Date: 06-26-2002
Professor Chaos (okay, itís just Butters) returns with brand new, super evil, schemes to wreak havoc on South Park; unfortunately, the Simpsons have already done them all.

yosemite
12-30-2002, 06:51 PM
I got some new warm wooly slippers at Walgreens. They are fabulous, in striped primary colors.

BottledBlondJeanie
12-30-2002, 06:52 PM
Thanks DDG though I do want to be a good poster (this is for when I seriously screw up which is inevitable :) )

Is my nose brown enough now?

photopat
12-30-2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by King Nifty
-King Uekte, The Niftiest Cleverman

Sorry...do we know you?

Dryga_Yes
12-30-2002, 06:56 PM
Sometimes I wonder if I should take the bus or just walk to the train station in the morning, because it takes like 5 minutes by bus and almost 15 minutes to walk but the bus is late almost once a week and if it's late I miss my train. What do you guys think?

TVeblen
12-30-2002, 06:57 PM
Moderator's note:

Sheesh, this is pathetic.
It's one thing to set goals low but hassling total strangers on message board?!

Lockdown.

TVeblen,
for the SDMB