PDA

View Full Version : I want to kiss her but she's waaaay too tall...

Satisfying Andy Licious
06-04-2003, 01:48 AM
So the new Miss Universe is six-foot-one. They grow them big in the Dominican Republic.
Looks like she weighs about 98 pounds, though. In fact, I think she scales to about the same proportions as a Barbie doll.

Omniscient
06-04-2003, 06:19 AM
Um, linky linky?

Siege
06-04-2003, 07:04 AM
Satisfying Andy Licious, I'm a little under 5'2" (155 cm) tall. the guy I nearly married was 6'2", if not a bit taller. Before I fell in love with him, when he was one of my best friends, I would have said he was tall enough to make kissing him pretty difficult. Then I did fall in love with him, and we found a way to work out the logistics! No, it didn't involve an anvil (reference to old joke) or steps, and yes, the horizontal methods were a lot of fun, too!

Love laughs at logistics. :D

CJ

welby
06-04-2003, 08:08 AM
Love may laugh, but lust simply smirks and thinks of other ways to make it all harder.

welby
06-04-2003, 08:10 AM
Wow. I truly didn't intend that to be a pun.

herman_and_bill
06-04-2003, 08:41 AM
I wanna squeeze her but I'm way too low

Jester Boy
06-04-2003, 09:39 AM
I imagine she's used to being tall by now.
Think about the people you deal with every day - do you really treat them differently by height? No, because there's so much else going on.

garius
06-04-2003, 10:00 AM
i'm a 6'1" guy with a 5'1" girlfriend.

I often call her a "hobbit" :D

She often responds by proves that she's not too short too kick me in the groin. :smack:

Ellen Cherry
06-04-2003, 10:37 AM
I admit, I only opened this thread because I'm tall, and it was started by Andy Licious. I thought maybe he was giving out samples. :D

welby, you're so clever, it just pours out of you unchecked. Or seeps. Gurgles? ;)

SCSimmons
06-04-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by garius
i'm a 6'1" guy with a 5'1" girlfriend.

I often call her a "hobbit" :D

She often responds by proves that she's not too short too kick me in the groin. :smack:

'Often'? :dubious: So, how many kicks in the groin does it take before you'll take the 'hint'? Or is that just to subtle to get your attention?

handy
06-04-2003, 11:07 AM
"I want to kiss her but she's waaaay too tall"

In your dreams of this, make yourself 6' 4"

Bricker
06-04-2003, 11:26 AM
Well, Mrs. Bricker is Dominican, although she's at the shorter end of the five foot scale -- so they don't ALL grow quite that tall. But she's prettier than the winner was, so I am quite lucky.

But we watched the show last night, and she was stunned and pleased as the DR contestant kept making the cuts -- apparently, the DR has never had a Ms. Universe before.

garius
06-04-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by SCSimmons
'Often'? :dubious: So, how many kicks in the groin does it take before you'll take the 'hint'? Or is that just to subtle to get your attention?

I just can't help doing it - she's cute when she's pissed off.

plus if i'm quick i can dodge.

Zabali_Clawbane
06-04-2003, 03:35 PM
I'm five four, married to a guy who's six four+, and STILL GROWING! :eek: (His mom says her brothers kept growing until about 21!) He sometimes patronizes me with a pat on the head and the words "You poor little thing.." Usually he gets to the word "poor" before I'm playfully showing my teeth, and nibbling his thumb gently. It's just a game we play.

It's the same when we go shopping, I need help to get an item from the top shelf, and he'll say something like "What do you short things do if there are no tall people around? You'd be lost." I usually reply with "Well, that's ok, I'll just go get me some yummy chocolate cookies since they're down here where I can reach them! Be careful bending down, wouldn't want you to get dizzy!" We have fun teasing each other. We both complement each other well, and we know it.

White Lightning
06-04-2003, 05:34 PM
I love tall women.

Well, ok, to be fair I love short ones too.

And I don't mean to exclude those in between.

Or any others that I may have missed.

Satisfying Andy Licious
06-05-2003, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Ellen Cherry
I admit, I only opened this thread because I'm tall, and it was started by Andy Licious. I thought maybe he was giving out samples. :D

Ellen, I'll always give you one anyway! I'm 5-foot-10, so I hope you don't have to bend over too far. :)

Originally posted by Siege
Satisfying Andy Licious, I'm a little under 5'2" (155 cm) tall. the guy I nearly married was 6'2", if not a bit taller. Before I fell in love with him, when he was one of my best friends, I would have said he was tall enough to make kissing him pretty difficult. Then I did fall in love with him, and we found a way to work out the logistics! No, it didn't involve an anvil (reference to old joke) or steps, and yes, the horizontal methods were a lot of fun, too!

Love laughs at logistics. :D

CJ
Glad it works out, Siege! Y'know, I bet it's easier for a taller guy/shorter woman than the other way around. I mean, I'm just imagining the, uh, logisitics!

Originally posted by Omniscient
Um, linky linky?

Okay, here's one with a clickable image (http://reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=entertainmentNews&storyID=2879437) of her in a bikini.
Don't crash the server, guys.

Vixenation
06-05-2003, 09:17 AM
And can you believe she's only 18 and in high school?

yo han go
06-05-2003, 10:14 AM
You can kiss her on her but...

Jonathan Chance
06-05-2003, 10:27 AM
And here I thought this was about the dreaded 'Rockin' Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu"...

Jonathan Chance
06-05-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by garius
I just can't help doing it - she's cute when she's pissed off.

plus if i'm quick i can dodge.

This is why you're sleeping on someone elses couch, buddy.

Satisfying Andy Licious
06-06-2003, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Jonathan Chance
And here I thought this was about the dreaded 'Rockin' Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu"...
Dreaded?
Well, each time I see a nice-looking tall woman, that tune always goes through my head.

pizzabrat
06-06-2003, 01:43 AM
You can kiss her on her but...

...but what?

Satisfying Andy Licious
06-06-2003, 02:05 AM
I want to kiss her butt.
... She's way too tall.

Now that's tall.

aurelian
06-06-2003, 02:37 AM
Ick. Natural or not, that woman is really skinny - her ribs are prominant, and she's not even stretching.

garius
06-06-2003, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by Jonathan Chance
This is why you're sleeping on someone elses couch, buddy.

you're not wrong... :rolleyes:

Dunderman
06-06-2003, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by aurelian
Ick. Natural or not, that woman is really skinny - her ribs are prominant, and she's not even stretching.
Yeah, that was quite awful. She's sitting bent and her stomach curves inward without a single crease... that just ain't natural.

garius
06-06-2003, 07:42 AM
i agree - she's pretty but i think i'll stick to ladies who aren't quite so skinny.

welby
06-06-2003, 07:49 AM
She's really not all that pretty. Too thin, smile is funny, etc. etc.

MeanOldLady
06-06-2003, 08:22 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Ms. Venezuela is cuter? I usually prefer dark hair too.