PDA

View Full Version : Poll - Do women like it when men "finish" in their mouth?

Omnipresent
08-05-2003, 03:22 PM
Subj, self-explan.:o

Orange Skinner
08-05-2003, 03:31 PM
Yup. In every instance I've ever heard of, he'd prefer it that way, and, from a pratical standpoint, it's certainly a good way to dispose of the stuff (providing you swallow). Plus...just yes.

LauraLittlePony
08-05-2003, 03:37 PM
I love it, but I believe I am in the minority.

roadrunner70
08-05-2003, 03:37 PM
My wife hates it when I do. Everytime she tries to 'splain something to me, she takes so long to get to the point that I end up finishing it for her. It really pisses her off.

What?

Omnipresent
08-05-2003, 03:43 PM
Lauralittlepony - How YOU doin'?

LauraLittlePony
08-05-2003, 04:36 PM
Omnipresent: It would be uncouth of me to describe my mood on this board. Hormones! ;)

Omnipresent
08-05-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by LauraLittlePony
Omnipresent: It would be uncouth of me to describe my mood on this board. Hormones! ;)

Wow, my girlfriend is going through the same thing right now!!! Now THAT'S freaky!!!!!!!!

sleepytimebaby
08-05-2003, 05:19 PM
When I fall in love and get married, I will want him to finish in my mouth. I think it is part of acceptance and love.

I don't do anything that would cause him to want to finish in my mouth because I don't believe that stuff should be done outside of marriage (or at least a long term commited relationship)

Omnipresent: Be a man and keep your hormones under control!

LauraLittlePony
08-05-2003, 05:27 PM
If my hormones were meant to be controlled, they wouldn't run so rampant. Eh, Omnipresent? :)

nashiitashii
08-05-2003, 05:33 PM
It's all dependent upon the person. With my current BF, it's sort of something I prefer, and something I enjoy.

panache45
08-05-2003, 06:26 PM
My boyfriend and I both love it when I "finish" in his mouth, regardless of how many times I "finish" before we both fall asleep.

CanvasShoes
08-05-2003, 06:40 PM
I love it, but only within a long term loving committed relationship. Come to think of it, I don't have any kind of sex unless that's the case.

Omnipresent
08-06-2003, 02:39 PM
If my hormones were meant to be controlled, they wouldn't run so rampant. Eh, Omnipresent? :)

You know it Pony;)

hilltopper
08-06-2003, 03:00 PM
I love it, but I believe I am in the minority.

You are a model for all! I hope others will learn from your example:D

dantheman
08-06-2003, 03:19 PM
I can't finish there.... well, maybe, but it's very, very difficult.

LauraLittlePony
08-06-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by hilltopper
You are a model for all! I hope others will learn from your example:D

I try to set a good standard!

Dan. . . never mind. I don't want to cross over into Penthouse material. :)

arachnidlove
08-06-2003, 06:20 PM
I don't mind it...but get this. One boyfriend I had REFUSED to finish in my mouth. Said it was rude.

Really Not All That Bright
08-06-2003, 06:55 PM
For what its worth, my last SO began refusing to allow said finishing to happen when I took up smoking again. Apparently nicotine significantly alters the, uh, quality of the... finishing agent.

LauraLittlePony... I wouldn't DREAM of controlling your hormones... ;)

Ruffian
08-06-2003, 07:02 PM
I wouldn't know.

bittersweet
08-06-2003, 07:23 PM
Yes - mouth and...other places. ;)

capybara
08-06-2003, 07:28 PM
I will confirm that smoking does vastly affect taste. Absolutely nasty!
Non-smokers, sure. Smokers? Much less inclined.

Happy Lendervedder
08-06-2003, 07:45 PM
A college roommate told me she preferred just to swallow it-- just straight on down the ol' gullet, less taste, less mess...

She also told me she preferred to be completely shaved down there, never wore underwear (she liked to keep it airy) and her favorite position was doggy-style...Hey, maybe she was trying to drop some subtle-- :smack:

grettle
08-06-2003, 07:58 PM
ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew.

dantheman
08-06-2003, 08:02 PM
I don't think I'd personally call it rude, but I'd feel more than a little awkward about doing it without having a good idea of whether the other person wanted it. Can you imagine finishing there only to get a reation along the lines of "wtf are you DOING"?

CrazyCatLady
08-06-2003, 08:07 PM
This varies completely by individual. Some women love it, others hate, hate, hate it. They hate the taste, or the texture (even I have to admit the texture leaves a lot to be desired), or just the idea of it. Other women don't much care one way or the other.

If you don't yet know which camp your partner falls into, give her a little warning. If you can't do that, let her pull back or not according to her preference. Do not just pull out of her mouth while spurting. Semen up the nose burns with the fire of a thousands suns, and the pain lingers for a long, long time. Trust me.

elephant shoes
08-06-2003, 08:12 PM
Some women hate it. Some women deal with it. Some women LOVE it. I am a card-carrying member of the last group.

In fact, I might be the president of that group.

Alexnbink
08-06-2003, 08:33 PM
Rather have it in my mouth than in my eyelashes.

LorieSmurf
08-08-2003, 03:32 AM
I love giving oral sex on my boyfriend; it really turns me on. But I don't like a guys "finishing" in my mouth. I think it's gross. The taste and texture is icky. I prefer he finish inside me :) I like that feeling.

Modian
08-08-2003, 09:40 AM
I will confirm that smoking does vastly affect taste. Absolutely nasty!
Non-smokers, sure. Smokers? Much less inclined.

Yet another reason for me to quit smoking...

-Mod

PiscesPrincess
08-12-2003, 07:08 PM
I love it ... it's very intimate and I feel like I'm doing something nice for him ... in return for all the nice things he does for me!

Of course if he wants to 'finish' somewhere else, that's totally fine too ...

I've always swallowed - I mean really, why WOULDN'T I???

verbenabeast
08-12-2003, 07:40 PM
AWWwwww, DAMN!

I just got around to reading this thread... LauraLittlePony
and bittersweet's answers had me needing a cold shower... then I read PiscesPrincesss' missive... now I just need a towel.

did I say that out loud?

Medea's Child
08-13-2003, 12:19 AM
Love it. Knowing someone thoughly includes knowing what they taste like. Its probably a good third of the fun of giving blow jobs in the first place. Okay, maybe only a quarter...the other parts are pretty fun too. The prize in the bottom of the cracker jack box, perhaps.

BornOfStardust
08-13-2003, 12:47 AM
The first time I wanted to tell my boyfriend I loved him was after he finished in my mouth. :) (I was uncertain about saying it though, but it came out the next day. :)) So yes, I like it because it's extremely intimate. It's nice to taste him, and it's like you're part of his orgasm (which...well, duh, you're a part of making it happen, but it's like you are partially experiencing it with him). There are times when it makes me gag, and those are less fun, but generally I'm a fan.

Kayeby
08-13-2003, 01:27 AM
I hate it - the smell, the quantity, the look, the texture - it just oogs me out. I'm trying to learn how to a "deals with it" and maybe even a "doesn't mind it" person, but *shudder*.

otherwiseknownas
08-13-2003, 03:06 AM
Apart from the obvious place, where else is there for a guy to 'end'?

I dont see why, if you're willing to create the 'need for an end' with your mouth, why you shouldn't be willing to go the extra mile and drink up.

theres nothing better than finishing the event off with the 'stream of success' that is creates.

Angel of the Lord
08-13-2003, 04:04 AM
Well, it's not exactly my first choice of refreshing beverage, but I certainly don't mind it. In the right setting, it can be very arousing and intimate. But it's not something I do for the taste, you know?

Of course, for the first three months my SO and I were active in that arena, I was getting over a hell of an illness that screwed with my gag reflex (lots of vomiting). I couldn't eat Chinese food, let alone swallow semen. That was a very bland few months. . .

Marley23
08-13-2003, 04:09 AM
I couldn't eat Chinese food, let alone swallow semen.
Erg. I'm glad I don't like Chinese food anyway...

cowgirl
08-13-2003, 09:46 AM
I like it, yep.

And the old saw "Vegetarians Taste Better" really holds true. (And yes, smokers taste worse.)

'Course, there are other places I'd prefer that he finish, but hey, why not?

AngelicGemma
08-13-2003, 10:10 AM
The idea of my bf "finishing" in my mouth grosses me out a little. So I've never let hm do it. I just know I'd hate the taste and end up throwing up anyway! lol

OESGal
08-13-2003, 10:24 AM
I've only let my husband "finish" in my mouth twice. The first was to see what it was like, that was disgusting and I didn't do it again for a long time. The second time, he had changed his diet to fruit and veggies for a week, that was just ok. Don't think I'll let that happen again if I can help it. I like to go down on him, but I like to have him finish inside me better :)

faithfool
08-13-2003, 10:42 AM
Ok, I guess I now have a question for the men reading this thread.... If a woman *does* allow a man to finish in her mouth, does it then matter to him what she does with the final product? I mean, is it compulsory that she swallow or is it acceptable if she gracefully disentangles herself to take care of disposing said matter in the lavatory?

See, because I've always been an avid giver of oral sex and don't mind in the least letting him wind up where he started. However, actually following through with swallowing makes me vomit. So, with this method, I've at least never had any complaints. What say y'all?

dantheman
08-13-2003, 10:44 AM
Doesn't matter one iota to me what she does with the stuff. All I know is that I'm done with it. It's hers to keep, like a souvenir, a memento, to love and cherish and toss into the trash.

Tomcat
08-13-2003, 10:49 AM
OK, when I first read the OP, I thought it meant finishing after intercourse. Don't know why, but I think I've seen so many 'spit or swallow' threads that I was hoping for something original.

So if I may do a slight hijack- how many women would let a man finish in your mouth after intercourse?

My wife and I did this once and it was me who didn't like it. Seemed a bit too complicated with timing and changing positions, but...

-Tcat

UnwrittenNocturne
08-13-2003, 11:02 AM
Ok, I guess I now have a question for the men reading this thread.... If a woman *does* allow a man to finish in her mouth, does it then matter to him what she does with the final product?

I do not really mind, although I do admit to seeing a little trickle from the lips to be...intense

So if I may do a slight hijack- how many women would let a man finish in your mouth after intercourse?

OK, guy chipping in - we do this a lot, and both love it, although it does have to be timed right. MsUnwrittenNocturne enjoys how we both taste, so it works for us

Breezy
08-13-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by arachnidlove
I don't mind it...but get this. One boyfriend I had REFUSED to finish in my mouth. Said it was rude.

This is what my husband says. He says he feels like it's disrepectful to do that, so he has a hard time doing it.

I mean finishing.

I mean finishing there.

hee hee

merge
08-13-2003, 11:32 AM
OK.. as a man myself who says.. "I don't want to because it is rude"

I am lying... I only say that because chances are good that she will want to kiss me afterwards.. and I am just not down with that..

btw... we don't really care with what you do with it... we just came.. nothing else matters at this point..

and men.. drink pineapple juice.. ; )
I have been told that works...

dantheman
08-13-2003, 11:37 AM
Am I the only one who, after seeing the responses of some of the people, has looked for a "WWW" button below their name or gone to the photo thread?

Omnipresent
08-13-2003, 12:13 PM
Yea, I was going to say that, I REALLY enjoy kissing my women. It's a VERY sensual thing for us.

So, frankly, if I know that "stuff" is, or was, in there; sorry, it's time for her to hit the Listerine before I go tonguing again.

That's encroaching a little too close to "c" sucking (even though it's my own) and, well, it's not for me.

Call me conservative.

God bless her, she doesn't mind kissing me after I've "travelled south" but then, I'm not holding a teaspoon of tapioca pudding in there.

Carnal knowledge
08-13-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by merge
OK.. as a man myself who says.. "I don't want to because it is rude"

I am lying... I only say that because chances are good that she will want to kiss me afterwards.. and I am just not down with that..

I was wondering if this thread was going to take this tangent. Guys, is this generally how you feel about kissing your girl afterwards?

Personally, snowballing has always kinda intrigued me, but I haven't been with a partner I felt comfortable discussing it (takes a while to get to that level of kink).

Girls, how would you feel if your partner indicated this was something he might want to try?

Eva Luna
08-13-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by dantheman
Am I the only one who, after seeing the responses of some of the people, has looked for a "WWW" button below their name or gone to the photo thread?

No, you are absolutely the only one who has ever done a twisted, stalker-esque thing like that. ;)

dantheman
08-13-2003, 12:55 PM
:dubious:

And you didn't reply to me when I posted to your date thread . .. hmmm

White Ink
08-13-2003, 01:00 PM
Carnal Knowledge...

I think snowballing is the perfect solution... I never thougth of that before... "you wanna finish in my mouth? fine YOU swallow it!"

I guess you gotta put me in the crowd that find the flavor and texture to be absolutely foul. The Boy has to really have done something to deserve it.

Omnipresent
08-13-2003, 01:38 PM
As a kid, I used to read Xavier Hollander books. You know, "The Happy Hooker". I remember reading that she liked to take cum and mix it with her orange juice in the morning.

Probably untrue but, for a 12 year old, it sure did make an impression and I've always been fascinated by women who practice things like this.

Eva Luna
08-13-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by dantheman
:dubious:

And you didn't reply to me when I posted to your date thread . .. hmmm

I wasn't speaking for myself, but I'm sure you aren't the only one who's done it (hint: my previous was a joke! thus the smilie).

Was I supposed to reply before? I didn't really have anything to add then. It wasn't all that exciting (the date, that is). Besides, what would be the point? You aren't local, anyway.

I think I'm not making sense anymore because my blood sugar is low. Lunchtime!

iampunha
08-13-2003, 01:40 PM
I dunno, really. Timing and such make it very difficult to find out. It's happened once because we were curious, but I'd rather just let things happen as they usually do rather than try to time it perfectly.

And since I'm like dantheman in at least that one regard, and possibly even moreso, yeah, it does pretty much have to be timed down to the last thrust.

dantheman
08-13-2003, 01:44 PM
I knew you were joking. What wasn't so obvious was that I was, too. I don't like to use more than one smiley if I can help it, and Mr. Dubious seemed like a good idea.... heh.

merge
08-13-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by White Ink
Carnal Knowledge...

I think snowballing is the perfect solution... I never thougth of that before... "you wanna finish in my mouth? fine YOU swallow it!"

I guess you gotta put me in the crowd that find the flavor and texture to be absolutely foul. The Boy has to really have done something to deserve it.

eww... no..
I think it works out well... we lick women juice.. and not for just a few seconds...we are licking women juice the whole time..
true it is not quite the quantity of a man's...
but you only have to suck on something outside the body.. and you get a few seconds of man juice... big deal...
we are down there the whole time...licking inside..outside.. all around.. and do you hear us complaining???

Indygrrl
08-13-2003, 02:07 PM
I have been giving lots of bj's to my new boyfriend over the last few months, and I really do enjoy it with him. However, I don't want him "finishing" in my mouth. It's not something I can stomach.

As far as Merge's comment about the "women juice," it's probably a matter of preference. Most guys I've known say they like the taste/texture/smell of a woman. I am all about doing what you like to do, and not doing what makes you uncomfortable.

Also, bj's are not easier than oral on a woman. It's just different. Sure, you are licking all over, etc., but a well done bj entails more than just a few strokes.

White Ink
08-13-2003, 02:25 PM
hee hee hee, Merge after that Craving thread.... do you really think I'm gonna buy that argument? :)

I dunno what the deal is. Sperm solution, just the smell of it can send me into retching fits. Quite embarrassing actually. Between the smell/taste/texture (gawd, I'm grossing myself out just writing this) I can turn a lovely intimate encounter into a stupid human trick in 5 seconds flat (Woman imitates Cat with Furball!)

I think it works out well... we lick women juice.. and not for just a few seconds...we are licking women juice the whole time.. and actually, there's a good corollary to this, precum. It lasts most of the time as well. :)

Anyhow, I think if a woman is willing to be kissed after a man's been downunder, that a man should be willing to swallow. Fair's fair.

merge
08-13-2003, 03:34 PM
ok.. ok... I was just trying to come up with an arguement...
didn't work out too well..

In all honesty though...I could care less where "it" ends up... as long as what was happening beforehand felt good..
If I were a girl.. I wouldn't swallow.. I have smelled the stuff and it is funky!!

sperfur
08-13-2003, 05:05 PM
If you have a few seconds warning, you can position yourself to where you don't taste it at all - it just goes straight down and doesn't touch your tastebuds. Of course, your gag reflex can't be overly sensitive, because you're almost (are?) deep throating at the time of climax.

This is my preferred method. I feel close enough to you people to share that.

Lobelia Overhill
08-13-2003, 05:18 PM
I was asked by a fella once if I'd go down on him and let him cum in my mouth, I said "ignoring the homosexual thing, would you put someone's dick in your mouth and swallow?"

If you wouldn't why should I?

And no I don't insist on a man going down on me ...

PiscesPrincess
08-13-2003, 06:58 PM
Wow ... I'm really surprised by how many of the people who've replied are SO squeamish about this stuff.

I'm one of the most squeamish people I know, but I have absolutely NO problem kissing my b/f after he's gone down on me ... to me it's sexy and it doesn't taste bad at all ... it totally turns me on.

I guess because I lose myself in the moment and I've never pondered the taste or texture or anything, I just truly am not bothered by any of this stuff. I love to swallow if he wants me to, although I do prefer some kind of warning.

I draw the line at rimmers though ... (giving, not getting, although I definitely wouldn't want a kiss after that!) :)

dantheman
08-13-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Lobelia Overhill
I was asked by a fella once if I'd go down on him and let him cum in my mouth, I said "ignoring the homosexual thing, would you put someone's dick in your mouth and swallow?"

If you wouldn't why should I?

Umm..... because they're not the same substance?? :)

Scarlett67
08-13-2003, 11:05 PM
(I can't believe I'm posting this . . .)

I swallow because, well after such an intimate act it seems rather . . . inappropriate to go running off and spit it out. (I think I'm in the camp with those who only do it in a committed relationship.) As for taste . . . well, I don't think the Tootsie Pop people will ever have any success with that flavor. Bleh. And Mr. S never minds getting me a drink afterwards to, er, refresh my palate.

I did spit once, when there was a big old hair in the mix. Wasn't gonna swallow THAT.

Orange Skinner
08-14-2003, 03:02 AM
Snow balling doesn't appeal to me. While I'd prefer he finish in my mouth, that doesn't mean I find the taste delightful. It's tolerable, but I want to swallow immediately, I don't want to sit there with the stuff in my mouth, even for the time it'd take for him to change position and take it. (Of course, if this were something he really wanted, I'd be willing, it's just not something I would push for myself).

I have no problem with him kissing me after I've been gone down on. Actually, I like it a lot, I like the way I taste considerably. I honestly can't see what the problem is with guys who don't want to kiss their SO after they've had come in their mouth. It's your own semen, it's not toxic waste. As far as the "it's too close to cock-sucking, even if it is my own" please--that's just plain homophobic. By this logic, how can you masturbate? Isn't that too much like giving someone a handjob, even if it's your penis? Sorry, but I'm having a tough time swallowing this argument. (Pun may or may not have been intended.)

Secondly, after it's been swallowed, the taste is hardly there at all. (And it wasn't even that horrific to begin with in a large quantity. The biggest complaint is the quantity and texture...that's all gone). I say is she's willing to let you finish in her mouth, you should be willing to kiss her afterwards. And if it's that big a deal, take an Altoid or something beforehand and slip it to her with your tongue to get rid of those last horrific traces when you kiss.

dantheman
08-14-2003, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Orange Skinner
As far as the "it's too close to cock-sucking, even if it is my own" please--that's just plain homophobic. By this logic, how can you masturbate? Isn't that too much like giving someone a handjob, even if it's your penis? Sorry, but I'm having a tough time swallowing this argument. (Pun may or may not have been intended.)

You're equating a handjob with a blowjob, and they're miles apart. For me, I'll do the former to myself and won't let anyone else do it. The latter someone else has to do - and I have less than zero desire to do it myself, even if I were lithe enough to. ;)

Bibliovore
08-14-2003, 08:58 AM
Another guy chipping in here. I was lucky enough to have a (now ex) fiancee who loved to give oral and loved to swallow. At first I didn't really believe her, but after several assurances, I finally did. I guess I'd prefer my partner to swallow. If she went to all the trouble to give me a great BJ and then allowed me to come in her mouth, but then ran off to spit it out somewhere...well, that would make me think that she didn'treally enjoy the whole experience and that she was just doing it to please me. That would definiteley be a turn-off for me, as part of the eroticism of a BJ is knowing that my partner is enjoying herself too. If I feel selfish about sex, it kind of ruins it for me...

Oh, and as far as giving oral is concerned, I love the taste and smell of an aroused woman, and can quite happily lap away down there for hours.

Omnipresent
08-14-2003, 09:25 AM
I'm just curious of course but, I've never experienced it myself. Frankly, I don't know if I would WANT to experience it because, for me, I know that immediately after orgasm, I'm EXTREMELY sensitive around the "head" area. EXTREMELY sensitive. So, I don't know if a gentle suck or a casual brush of teeth would actually interrupt or ruin the just achieved pleasure.

Just me.

Rashak Mani
08-14-2003, 10:03 AM
Nice topic... :) Well I have been described as tasting sweet and sour. Which my Ex wasnt too much fan off. So I cut a bit the chocolates and she did mention salty was better. (Not that I changed my diet thou... chocolate is important too.)

As for the kissing part.... if I expect her to swallow... its all to fair that I should be able to kiss her after.

I just love it when someone lets me finish in their mouth... wouldnt do it all the time... but once in a while its great.

verbenabeast
08-14-2003, 10:27 AM
well... to anwer the pertinent question, if she has just done this loving thing for me I am not going to refuse to kiss her. That's kinda silly... and as an aside she BETTER not refuse to kiss me on my journey north after having gone south...

the main reason for this post though is to reply to Indygrrl's earlier post. She said a well done bj entails more than just a few strokes.

well done cunnilingus is more than a few strokes also. When I go down... When I go down, I stay there long enough to get comfortable.

dantheman
08-14-2003, 10:28 AM
Me too. Sometimes I put my feet up, grab a nice book...

verbenabeast
08-14-2003, 10:31 AM
exactly what I am talking about... put on the fuzy slippers... grab some books on tape... maybe a sack lunch...

OpalCat
08-15-2003, 11:25 PM
Uh... I'd really prefer they didn't, but it's not like I'd go yelling at them if they did (...after all, I'm someone who doesn't flinch at analingus...) It isn't exactly tasty stuff... at least not to me. It's kinda like bleach-flavored egg whites. Though if it ends up there, swallow. I mean you've already got the taste, why add to the mess by spitting it somewhere? And how moment-spoiling would that be, anyway? Ew.

I typically enjoy the process quite a bit right up to that last part... I wish there was an elegant way of dealing with the finale. I far prefer "on the boobs" or face or whatever, yanno? Though in the hair is a bit lame as you really need to get up and rinse it out rather than just snuggling up.

Ok actually I kinda like it when they get really close and then sort of...uh...take matters into their own hands. Cuz I like to watch that part :)

You know... what matters to me more than where they finish is *when* they finish. Come on, guys. I know you like to prolong it but it starts to make your jaw, lips, and neck really hurt after a while.

I don't see the difference as far as "let" goes... but... what is the point?

Snowballing... yeah that would work. Sort of ...share the pain. If the guy was willing to do that, I'd be a lot more willing to, just on general principle.

but you only have to suck on something outside the body.. and you get a few seconds of man juice... big deal...
we are down there the whole time...licking inside..outside.. all around.. and do you hear us complaining???

Inside? Um... ok. Why? Admittedly it's been years, but I seem to recall the good parts were all on the outside, so I just don't understand... (And licking something wet versus getting a swallowable quantity of goo is quite a vast difference, btw.)

well done cunnilingus is more than a few strokes also.

Not that it makes the comparison invalid, but I thought (probably inaccurately) that the "few strokes" was more a reference to technique than to length of time. Tongue and lip acrobatics, hand/mouth coordination, etc. Just doing "bob. bob. bob. bob." would be pretty boring for everyone involved, wouldn't it?

...how did I end up in this thread?

AngelicGemma
08-16-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by OpalCat
I far prefer "on the boobs" or face or whatever, yanno?

As long as you don't get any in your eyes. As I discovered last night, that stuff stings! And I mean A LOT.