PDA

View Full Version : There is no doubt! The votes are in; the winner is...

TonyF
11-03-2004, 02:51 AM
Push came to shove...

...we finally got to see which one could stand on their feet.

IRON CHEF CHEN KENICHI WINS THE HORSEHAIR CRAB BATTLE!! That's his tenth in a row - a clean sweep!! Does that bastard ever lose?!

Finally, results we can rely on.

You can go back to all those election threads, now.

Fucking election night.

Jurhael
11-03-2004, 02:57 AM
YAY! Go Chen Kinichi!

Jeep's Phoenix
11-03-2004, 10:26 AM
ALLEZ CUISINE!!!

Hope I spelled that right.

TellMeI'mNotCrazy
11-03-2004, 02:04 PM
This is bullshit. It's blatantly obvious that Ikegawa Kiyotaka was a much stronger chef, and he pulled in the contest on points. This system of giving the gold to the one who takes the most categories, rather than based on overall points, is ridiculous. How can people sit blithely by and let Kinichi's cuisine continue to reign supreme simply because he's "familiar"? Those squid-spinning pundits with their collective IQ of 20 are doing no good for the viewing public, convincing people that a platform based on squid-ink ice cream can actually be a palatable choice. Fukui's liberatarian ideals have allowed things to spin horrendously out of control, and someone needs to answer to that. I had hopes that the honorable Dr. Yukio Hattori could bring some level-headed non-partisanship to the table, but clearly his fear of an embarassing, face-losing mistake has made him just another member for the roster of fear-driven apathetics. The mindless Shinichiro Ota is just a political puppet on Kaga's string, vapidly spewing forth any culinary propaganda that is fed to him, and the uninformed public is just eating it up.

Until we do something about these socio-culinary shenanigans, and call for a complete reform of the voting process, as well as a paradigm shift in the slanted journalism made evident by Fukui and Hattori, Kenichi will continue to operate as Kaga's handmaiden, and there will be no hope for any of us.

(I move that we call him "Iron Chef Freedom")