PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody check out Weird Earl's today?

Anaamika
12-28-2004, 01:33 PM
I'm only putting this in the Pit because it isn't worthy enough to be anywhere else. I mean, whoa.

In the human death camp, (We call it life.), 12,000 children are created every hour of every day to die and not one tear falls for the new victims of the living dead! Their parents,who, in their unconscious hypnotic pretense, will insinuate to the child that it is being loved while it begins to age to death. This insinuation is a lie. Love is not being radiated into the babies' psychy, betrayal unsensed, is, because the parent is hynotized in a way that objectivity about the hypnotism is not an option. What is it that I can do for you to create you awake and resolved to immortalise yourself and your child with all of your will and all of your life?
the circumstance of a solar powered child killing machine

VIETMOM: Mother Son Betrayal. Prostitution: Mother Son Betryal. BREEDING TO KILL: Mother Child Betrayal.
Contempt for Eternal Physicality.
CONNIVING UNDERHANDED NARCISSISTIC TAKER Cunt Healer

Step One: Confirm that all dna life forms have been destructively tested or are being destructively tested.

And every so often there are GIANT pictures of titanium rings, and about 1 million links (and I may not be exaggerating) for titanium rings.

And the weirdest thing is, on the very top, there's a picture of the tsunami area, then 3 titanium rings.

Here's (http://taking-over-the-internet.com/) the link if you're lazy like me and don't feel like going back to the main page.

Exgineer
12-28-2004, 01:36 PM
Don't eat the brown acid.

Anaamika
12-28-2004, 01:40 PM
I can't even figure out what he's ranting about. I can't figure out if he's claiming that we all kill our kids by whatever, or if he's advocating following this plan to kill our kids. :confused:

TellMeI'mNotCrazy
12-28-2004, 01:49 PM
Bizarre. I looked at the link yesterday and all it was was a bunch of references and links to Titanium rings; certainly no political agenda (not that I saw anyway).

It looked a lot like:

Find out more about TITANIUM RINGS EDITION #1!
Find out more about TITANIUM RINGS EDITION #2!
Find out more about TITANIUM RINGS EDITION #3!

Beautiful TITANIUM RINGS are made of amazing TITANIUM, and they are BEAUTIFUL TITANIUM RINGS! Which explained the tag in Weird Earl's it was just constant, repetive use of pictures of, and the phrase "TITANIUM RINGS!"

I wonder if it's been hacked?

Ethilrist
12-28-2004, 01:49 PM
I think he's ranting on the idea that everything dies, so if you have kids, you're condemning them to death.

Merry Christmas.

Anaamika
12-28-2004, 01:51 PM
Wow! Three of my favorite people are in my thread!

Hi guys! *waves*

Munch
12-28-2004, 01:56 PM
Beautiful TITANIUM RINGS are made of amazing TITANIUM, and they are BEAUTIFUL TITANIUM RINGS! Which explained the tag in Weird Earl's it was just constant, repetive use of pictures of, and the phrase "TITANIUM RINGS!"

I wonder if it's been hacked?
Could be worse. It could be talking about the virtues of STAINLESS STEEL #2 DORRANCE ARM PROSTHETICS!

GaWd
12-28-2004, 01:58 PM
My titanium ring has been my favorite ring ever since I got it. This guy is fucking nuts though. I can't follow any thoughts, so I can't really tell you what the site is about.

Sam

Larry Borgia
12-28-2004, 02:02 PM
Looks like the timecube guy (www.timecube.com) has some competition.

Left Hand of Dorkness
12-28-2004, 02:05 PM
Icky. Just icky.

His hypothesis, near as I can tell, is that women are babykillers, since:
1) Women are responsible for all births (he seems to think that men don't have anything to do with it, possibly because no man can resist having sex whenever a woman wants); and
2) Everyone who's born dies.

Therefore, women knowingly cause billions of deaths.

He promises immortality, and huge amounts of the website consist of copies of his bizarre attempts to promote this, including a cache of google's search results for his websites, and a disjointed essay he sent to the Nobel Prize committee offering to turn down the prize money and just use the publicity value if they'd grant him the prize. Other places on the site he seems to be justifying men who murder prostitutes, since prostitutes are child-killers like all other women.

Not the nicest lunatic on the web.

Daniel

Larry Mudd
12-28-2004, 02:07 PM
I think that the heart of it is the way he equates witholding sex with rape.There are two equal forms of rape.
(A)Forced Sex.
(B)Forced Abstinence through Female Imposed Sexual Depravity.
Forced sex is retribution for Depravity Rape.("Depravity" appears to be a malapropism for "deprivation.")

I hope the guy is being scrutinized in the real world -- it sounds like he might be more dangerous than your usual harmless nutter.

It's also clear from some of his phrasing that late-night infomercials for Dr. Wayne Dyer (http://www.drwaynedyer.com/home/index.cfm) have heavily influenced his thinking.

Anaamika
12-28-2004, 02:11 PM
I was thinking the same thing, Larry, that someone was keeping an eye on him. What a weirdo.

Exgineer
12-28-2004, 02:16 PM
Wow! Three of my favorite people are in my thread!

Hi guys! *waves*
Hi yourself.

Larry and Left Hand got much more out of it than I did. To me it was all but impenetrable.

So this guy is an obvious misogynist, and apparently advocates or at least attempts to justify violence against women?

Left Hand of Dorkness
12-28-2004, 02:18 PM
So this guy is an obvious misogynist, and apparently advocates or at least attempts to justify violence against women?

And how!

Read "destructively tested" as "died," and the first part becomes a lot clearer. It's like the Rosetta Stone.

Daniel

Larry Borgia
12-28-2004, 02:19 PM
I have to retract my earlier post. The time cube guy is nutty but harmless. This guy seems pretty sick.

However, remember it's not the ranters you have to worry about. The fact that he's blathering all over the internet makes me somewhat confident he's not going to actually do anything.

God, I hope I'm right.

scout1222
12-28-2004, 02:24 PM
Dammit, Larry, I was going to link to the Time Cube guy. Maybe they're not cut from the same cloth, but they share a wonderful ability to make annoying looking websites.

Exgineer
12-28-2004, 02:27 PM
Does anybody else think we ought to point out to the Admins that the content of that site has changed?

If I ran the SD I don't think I'd want to link to that guy.

The Great Sun Jester
12-28-2004, 02:29 PM
Titanium Rings.... an available username?

or .....

You knew this was coming!

BAND NAME!

Munch
12-28-2004, 02:30 PM
Dammit, Larry, I was going to link to the Time Cube guy. Maybe they're not cut from the same cloth, but they share a wonderful ability to make annoying looking websites.
Just a quick note: The mods warned someone last week when they linked to the time cube guy - they send out hordes of "missionaries" when they get lots of hits from a particular place.

scout1222
12-28-2004, 02:33 PM
Holy shit, I laughed out loud when I got to the bottom of the page.

"THIS WOULD BE A GREAT TIME TO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER"

Indeed.

Ferret Herder
12-28-2004, 02:37 PM
This was a MPSIMS thread last week ( Taking Over the Internet - Have you seen this website? (http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=293037) ) and from the comments in that thread, it appears to have had a lot of anti-women screed then as well. I suspect someone submitted it as a Weird Earl's after that.

Munch
12-28-2004, 02:40 PM
Just a quick note: The mods warned someone last week when they linked to the time cube guy - they send out hordes of "missionaries" when they get lots of hits from a particular place.
Damn, now that I think about it, it may have been the magnet guy. Internet freaks get me so confused. Sorry, carry on.

gobear
12-28-2004, 02:41 PM
The guy is obviously mentally ill. Sad.

OtakuLoki
12-28-2004, 05:41 PM
At first while reading the site I thought the guy was some kind of shill for VHEMT. But, yeah, he's a scary nutter. Very scary.

Guinastasia
12-28-2004, 05:55 PM
Damn, now that I think about it, it may have been the magnet guy. Internet freaks get me so confused. Sorry, carry on.

Who's the "magnet guy"?

Loopydude
12-28-2004, 06:07 PM
How Cunts Cause War

The motherhood of earth, through massive child abuse, creates a constant supply of improperly educated humans who create through ignorance the robots which the Illuminati and all of its vampire subsidiaries can prey on.
There are, however, within this tyranny, evoluntionarily viable social organisations doing greater works to assist the dna in meeting its goal of building the unfailing beings, The Indigo Immortals.

Hmmm...I don't know if I'm right or not, but I think the author somehow combined the Blue Pill with the Red Pill, and produced an inky vaginal suppository.

NDP
12-28-2004, 06:54 PM
For curiosity's sake, I linked the thread mentioned in the OP. I have the distinct feeling that this guy will soon be cited at this site (http://www.crank.net/) with an "ILLUCID" tag next to his link. (Of course, he may be already.)

scout1222
12-28-2004, 07:14 PM
Oh, bless you NDP. That site will likely keep me entertained on those long, lonely nights.

:eek:

Tuckerfan
12-28-2004, 08:54 PM
Don't eat the brown acid.
Oh shit. Now you tell me. Dude, I just ate like three hits of the stuff! Am I gonna die? Oh god, man! Help! There's a giant grey noselicker on the edge of my monitor and it's covered with fur! I'm freaking out, man! I'm freakin' out!