PDA

View Full Version : "Lost" - Who would you do?

silenus
03-03-2005, 02:23 PM
With five weeks or so until the next new episode, it is time again to ask the eternal question(s)...

Kate or Shannon?

Sawyer or Jack?

Sun or Claire?

Jin or Charlie?

Rose of CFL?

Step right up and show your secret (and not so secret) lust-objects how you feel about them.

Straight male here, and it's a toss-up between Shannon and Sun. I'll have to see both of them in bikinis again before I make my decision! :D

belladonna
03-03-2005, 02:58 PM
I wanna have Sawyer's scowly little bastard-babies. Is that wrong?

foxymoron
03-03-2005, 03:09 PM
We don't have to just choose one, right? OK, good.
I find Sun, Jin, Shannon, Locke, and [especially] Sayid very appealing.
I would also like a little one-on-one time with Claire, but it would have to be sometime after the baby was born.

Draelin
03-03-2005, 04:50 PM
I want Boone's eyes, Sawyer's dimples, Jack's body, and Hurley's sense of humor.

Can I have that? :)

Batsinma Belfry
03-03-2005, 05:01 PM
My husband can't believe that I think Sawyer is more attractive than Jack. It's not that he thinks Jack is more attractive, (atleast I hope he doesn't). But, he does identify more with Jack, reliable, mild mannered, good guy etc... Jack's qualities may be best when looking for a life partner, but for wild monkey sex give me Sawyer!

Mauvaise
03-03-2005, 05:07 PM
Sayid all the way, baby! God that man's hot! And Sawyer's a very close second. In fact, if I can have a Sayid-Sawyer sandwich, we can all stay lost for the rest of my (very happy and satisfying) life!

Thought it's strange - Sawyer didn't do it for me at first, but his character has grown on me and now, oh boy!

Ethilrist
03-03-2005, 05:20 PM
Kate, Sun and CFL (the only human contact she's had in years is a hug from Hurley, so she's gonna have some serious needs...).

margin
03-03-2005, 05:41 PM
Sawyer. Or Sayid. Damn. Or both.

Antigen
03-03-2005, 05:42 PM
Charlie, for sure.

And maybe Sayid for dessert.

:D

pinkfreud
03-03-2005, 05:53 PM
Sayid-Sawyer sandwich for me, and don't be stingy, baby.

Little Nemo
03-03-2005, 05:56 PM
Kate or Shannon?
Kate.

Sun or Claire?
Sun.

Rose of CFL?
Sorry, I must have missed the episode where they had Rose's flashback. This is the first time I heard Rose was a former football player. Must have been a heck of a story there.

silenus
03-03-2005, 05:59 PM
Sorry, I must have missed the episode where they had Rose's flashback. This is the first time I heard Rose was a former football player. Must have been a heck of a story there.

And Canadian to boot!

Of course, I meant Rose or CFL? :D

vivalostwages
03-03-2005, 06:14 PM
Sayid-Sawyer sandwich for me, and don't be stingy, baby.

I'll glom on to that!

BigDummy
03-03-2005, 06:36 PM
Rose might be the only one I wouldn't absolutely jump at the chance to do. At least not at first.

BiblioCat
03-03-2005, 06:58 PM
I think I'll get international and go for a Sayid-Jin sandwich, thank-you-very-much.

pinkfreud
03-03-2005, 07:21 PM
I think I'll get international and go for a Sayid-Jin sandwich, thank-you-very-much.
Hey, there's no need to leave Sawyer out of the sandwich. Make it a triple-decker!

Greywolf73
03-03-2005, 07:43 PM
No question about it: Sayid. And on the rare occasion I want to mix it up a little bit, some Sawyer action would be nice.

PunditLisa
03-03-2005, 08:29 PM
I've loved Matthew Fox since his Party of Five days. So I'd take Jack. Second choice would be Sayyid. Then Locke. Then Walter's Dad. Then Jin. Then Steve. (Oh, wait a minute; did he die?). Then Sawyer. Then Charlie. Then Hurley (sorry, dude). Then Boone. Then Kate. Then Claire. Then Sun. Then Shannon. Then Rose. Then the French Lady. Then the dog. Then Walt. Then Ethan. The the corpse of the Marshall. Finally, the golf ball because I haven't seen a volleyball. ("Wilson!")

:)

pinkfreud
03-03-2005, 08:35 PM
Hmm. Somehow I left Locke out of the mix. Terry O'Quinn is a mighty sexy guy. And it would be nice to be boffing someone who could fend off wild pigs if any should blunder into our love nest. I like that ability in a man.

Monstre
03-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Kate. Claire. (and Sun as an alternate).

Or all three at once.

lizardling
03-03-2005, 09:07 PM
Sawyer. Good ol' Southern boy with dimples.

Antigen
03-03-2005, 09:10 PM
Oooh, looks like I'm getting Charlie all to myself!

We'll just be over there in the jungle if anyone's looking for us, mmmkay? :D

silenus
03-03-2005, 09:15 PM
So far, no one seems to be panting for Danielle. That's ok....I'll confess to having had a crush on Mira Furlan since she was Ol' Bone-Head. :D

Czarcasm
03-03-2005, 10:07 PM
Moving this from IMHO to Cafe Society.

AncientHumanoid
03-03-2005, 11:18 PM
With five weeks or so until the next new episode, it is time again to ask the eternal question(s)...

Kate or Shannon?

Sawyer or Jack?

Sun or Claire?

Jin or Charlie?

Rose or CFL?

Yes, please.

GraceTX
03-03-2005, 11:28 PM

Kate or Shannon?

Sawyer or Jack?

Sun or Claire?

Jin or Charlie?

Rose of CFL?

Step right up and show your secret (and not so secret) lust-objects how you feel about them.

Straight male here, and it's a toss-up between Shannon and Sun. I'll have to see both of them in bikinis again before I make my decision! :D

Shannon
Sawyer
Claire
Charlie (that one was a toughie since I think Jin's pretty hot)
CFL

Still, I'd ditch all of them for a little one-on-one time with Locke.

Murcielago
03-03-2005, 11:30 PM
Kate or Shannon?

Definitely Kate. I would go looking for the old French lady before settling for Shannon. Problem with Kate is that I would have to find a way to get her to dump me. I would not dump her without knowing I could have at least two locked doors between her and me while I sleep.

Sun or Claire?

After Sun's bikini shots last week, it's no contest. She looked incredible. In this case, I would not sleep well without at least two locked doors between me and Jin.

Ooner
03-04-2005, 12:08 AM
Two words:

Gang.

Bang.

Legolamb
03-04-2005, 12:34 AM
Even with the full 9-months-pregnant belly, my love for Claire knows no bounds. As for the other girls? I wouldn't kick 'em out of bed if they farted.

Well, maybe Kate...

jeffh3000
03-04-2005, 01:33 AM

Sawyer or Jack?

Sun or Claire?

Jin or Charlie?

Rose of CFL?

Well of your choices I would chose:
Kate or Shannon?
Definately Kate
Frankly Shannons bloodline needs to die off, all this island needs is mini versions of her
Sun or Claire?
not-pregnant now back in shape claire, she seems to be quite a sweetie
Rose or CFL?
CFL all the way, she somehow seems classy despite everything, and must have some serious needs after 15 years.
(plus I hear those minbari from B5 know some tricks.... ;)

As for my overall choice, at this point I will pick claire, but reserve my right to change if she turns out to be evil.

Charlie Tan
03-04-2005, 01:44 AM
There are so many hot guys, yes even Hurley wins points forsense of humor, but none of the women are all that attractive. Claire's cute, but I'm old enough to be her father, there's something rodent like about Kate, Shannon is way too vapid and not very good looking, and East Asian women never did it for me. Sun's too scrawney too.

jeffh3000
03-04-2005, 01:49 AM
So far, no one seems to be panting for Danielle. That's ok....I'll confess to having had a crush on Mira Furlan since she was Ol' Bone-Head. :D

I agree with you 100%. Delenn was such a great character on B5

My choices were

Kate or Shannon?
Definately Kate
Frankly Shannons bloodline needs to die off, all this island needs is mini versions of her
Sun or Claire?
not-pregnant now back in shape claire, she seems to be quite a sweetie
Rose or CFL?
CFL all the way, she somehow seems classy despite everything, and must have some serious needs after 15 years.
(plus I hear those minbari from B5 know some tricks....

As for my overall choice, at this point I will pick claire, but reserve my right to change if she turns out to be evil.

BigDummy
03-04-2005, 04:05 AM

After a little more thought my concern is whether some of those needs might include a razor and, uh, other hygiene related stuff.

BigDummy
03-04-2005, 04:08 AM
Still, I also do love me some Mira Furlan.

levdrakon
03-04-2005, 04:19 AM

Me too! I wouldn't necessarily want to hit that, but I'd love to just lay there and have her read to me, or tell me stories. I could listen to her voice all night. Purrrrrrrr.

Harborwolf
03-04-2005, 05:10 AM
Sun or Claire? Can't decide between the two. Sun is friggin hot, and Claire is just adorable.

Guess I'll just have to take both.

VunderBob
03-04-2005, 07:42 AM
I'll take a 3-way with Kate and Sun.

At a lesser level, I'd love to hoist a couple with Hurley and Locke.

tripthicket
03-04-2005, 11:32 AM
Sun. When I was younger, I didn't care for East Asian women, but I have come to appreciate them very much.

Pre-(or post-)pregnancy Claire. There's something about her eyes.

Tie between Kate and Danielle.

Shannon, and let me just state, I might likely choose an extended period of celibacy first. Her character's general attitude is one I loathe.

bordelond
03-04-2005, 12:14 PM

She turns 50 this year IRL. That bowled me over when I found that out.

Wile E
03-04-2005, 12:22 PM
Hey, it's lonely on that island, I'll take almost any of the male characters I can get(of the principle characters that is, I don't want to have to clarify for the minor characters and say "except for the creepy dead guy or the hypochondriac hive guy" -oops, I just did), except for Walt because he's an annoying kid and I'm not into that.
My preferences might be in this order.
Sawyer - hot and has that bad boy thing going for him, and I'm sure he's good at what he does.
Jack - hot, caring, intelligent, capable
Jin - hot, honorable, caring (even though it doesn't show), the only problem is I think he should get back together with Sun.
Sayid - hot, intelligent, capable but currently has bad taste in women (hey! that means I have a chance!)
Charlie - cute, funny, caring
Locke - Yep, he's hot, intelligent, capable and a deep thinker
Hurley - Funny, cuddley, caring.
Michael - He's hot but something about him just bugs me.
Boone - he's so pretty, I'd like to just look at him but I don't think I'd want him touching me.

After a while on the island the girls might even look good. Well, not Kate or Shannon, they annoy me too much. But Sun is hot and Claire is cute and has that Aussie accent. Not sure if I would completely switch teams for them but maybe a little cuddling or making out would be okay.

Big_Norse
03-04-2005, 01:43 PM
Sayid all the way, baby! God that man's hot! And Sawyer's a very close second. In fact, if I can have a Sayid-Sawyer sandwich, we can all stay lost for the rest of my (very happy and satisfying) life!

Thought it's strange - Sawyer didn't do it for me at first, but his character has grown on me and now, oh boy!Ditto and ditto

AmericanMaid
03-04-2005, 01:44 PM
Sayid hands down. Loved the actor ever since "The English Patient". Too bad he has an old lady fetish.

Odinoneeye
03-04-2005, 02:27 PM
Shannon, Claire and CFL

Sun would be a definate possiblility, but she'd have to smile. She looks so old when she pouts.

I just don't like Kate. Shannon may be shallow, but she's manipulative. I had enough of that with my ex.

Rose is too old.

John Mace
03-04-2005, 02:31 PM
So many choices! I still like Claire (pre-preg) the best. Shannon/Kate/Sun all have their appeal, but I'd probably start with Kate, move on to Sun, then save Shannon for last. CFL would be great after a weekend bender, perhaps.

MovieMogul
03-04-2005, 02:51 PM
In order:

Shannon
Kate
Sun
CFL
Claire (post-baby)

No offense, Rose, but I'd probably go for Jin or Sayid before you...

RikWriter
03-04-2005, 05:32 PM
Of all of them, I would do a post-baby Claire.
Kate's too damned dangerous and dishonest, Shannon is a manipulator and Sun would still be mooning over Jin.

BubbaDog
03-04-2005, 05:57 PM
I can be very physical so I'd like somebody strong to do.

Bring on the TCM for me!

AncientHumanoid
03-04-2005, 06:05 PM
Okay, I'll give real answers...

Claire is quite the babe. She has the best face of all of them, and that's important to me. She's also a tiny woman, which I kind of like. Sure, she's pregnant now, but that won't be forever. Besides, you can tell even now she has a neat bod. That's about her looks. Personality-wise, I like her the best. She's got her hangups, sure, but she's the most real person there. I could just as easily spend an evening with her talking as I could playing her body like a piano with my fingers and tongue.

Next, Shannon. Looks only, y'all. I love her bod and she has a good face. I'd walk a mile for that ass. I'd just have to make sure she never talks apart from sexual congress.

Sun. Beautiful and slightly exotic. Has shown she is capable of deep feelings and seems prettty smart, too.

Dannielle. Crazy? Yeah. Stinky? Probably. She would be an interesting conversation, I'm sure. And I bet she bites. :)

Rose. Lovely lady. Too much like a Mom figure, tho, to have any sexual thoughts about. I really want to talk to her about what she thinks is going on there.

Kate. Bleah. Too skinny, too rat faced, horrible personality so far. I'd as soon just hit her with a rock.

Sayid is a gorgeous man. I can appreciate that even tho I don't want to do him. Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt will be my firsts if ever I decide to go that way. I don't know if we could hit off friend-wise. He's still a little too intense.

Sawyer. Would be a hang out bud every now and then. But I wouldn't want to have to trust him.

Jack. What a non person. So far.

Michael could grow to be a good friend. He's got some of the same ideals and life experience as I do.

Charlie. I don't know. Half the time he irritates me. But, I think I would put up with him because I know how hard it is to come clean. Give him time, I guess.

Hurley, you rock, dude. Not just fun, I think he would be a good conversation.

Boone, die.

Locke, come over here for a minute. We need to talk.

Walt. Hey, do you like it when your dog rubs up against your leg? Ever been in a Turkish prison? Seems like a good kid, but he gives me the creeps.

John Mace
03-04-2005, 06:29 PM
Beer drinking buds?

Jack: Yeah. He's probably more fun when he doesn't have to herd cats.
Sayid: Yep. What's the Iraqi national drink, and lte's have a few!
Hurley: Anytime.
Charlie: Sure. But I'll keep my hand on my wallet
Michael: Nah. Needs to lose the anger
Locke: Only as part of a group. He'd creep me out too much one-on-one
Boone: He can be part of the group if he agrees to pick up the tab
Sawyer: No way. I gave up bar fights a looooong time ago
Ethan: Why not. I've got lots of question for you, bud...
Scott/Steve: Who'd notice?
Rash-guy: Nah. too whiney

SolGrundy
03-04-2005, 06:54 PM
Sayid is just crazy hot. He was hot in The English Patient, he's even hotter on "Lost." Damn.

As for the rest of 'em, eh. I used to think the Hobbit guy had it going on, but he's really kind of annoying.

(I'm really looking forward to this series coming out on DVD; I had to stop watching because I couldn't keep up with the episodes even with TiVo, but I really want to start watching it!)