View Full Version : Veronica Mars 5/3
05-04-2005, 06:11 PM
I a bit confused would someone please clarify:
1) Was the broken Key in the liquor cabinet a ploy to leave Veronica alone for a reason?
2) What did Veronica realize when she saw the camera equipment?
3) Why did her dad visit the call girl in Vegas and then come home with her Mom?
1) I think it was just a convenient way to get Logan out of the room so VM could discover the video equipment.
2) That someone was a creep, whether that be Logan or someone else.
3) Keith tracked down the call girl because she had a standing session with Abel Kuntz including one that would serve as his alibi for Lilly Kane's murder. He didn't come home with VM's mom that we saw; it's more likely that he got home and found her there fresh from rehab.
05-05-2005, 06:11 AM
Aaron has a party room by the pool that his guests use. He's got it wired for videotaping recreational activities. Given the way plots tend to run, I'd say that Aaron, the adulterer of choice in this series, is Veronica's father, and there's a videotape of her conception.
Oh dear god, I hope not. Now that it's been revealed that Duncan and VM did the nasty, Jake Kane can't be VM's father (no way would an incest plotline fly) and we've had nothing indicating any contact between Mother Mars and Aaron, so I'm pulling for Keith's recessive hottie genes being expressed in VM.
vBulletin® v3.7.3, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.