PDA

View Full Version : Duets between two male singers

Argent Towers
06-18-2005, 11:52 PM
It seems like when a duet is sung, in pop music, it's almost always between a man and a woman. The contrast of high and low voices has led to this being the norm, I guess, plus the fact that most duets tend to be romantic love songs. Besides that song between Peter Cetera and Terry Kath by Chicago (can't remember what it's called,) are there any other male-male duets?

Leroy Brown
06-19-2005, 12:01 AM
David Bowie and Bing Crosby singing "Little Drummer Boy" on Bing's Christmas special. Their performance is cool on many levels.

jayjay
06-19-2005, 12:09 AM
Their performance is cool on many levels.

You misspelled "oh-so-wrong"... :D

For that matter, David Bowie and Mick Jagger (snerk) on the late-80s remake of "Dancin' in the Streets".

Stark Raven Mad
06-19-2005, 12:11 AM
Jimmy Buffet and Frank Sinatra did the best version of Mack the Knife out there.

Soylent Gene
06-19-2005, 12:13 AM
Better than Bobby Darin?

Frank did a bunch of duets with rock stars like Bono in the early 1990s. His voice was gone by then.

Argent Towers
06-19-2005, 12:32 AM
My fantasy duet would be Donald Fagin of Steely Dan with a young, high-voiced singer like Jason Lytle of Grandaddy. Not sure what song they would do, but that contrast of voices would be amazing.

Leroy Brown
06-19-2005, 12:37 AM
You misspelled "oh-so-wrong"... :D

That's the beauty of it! It's the only Christmas video I like because of the "WTF?" factor, and it's not a bad song to boot.

TJdude825
06-19-2005, 12:39 AM
Are we including musical theatre? If so, I'll throw in Agony from Into the Woods, just to start.

edwino
06-19-2005, 12:48 AM
There's this Montreal band that's bouncing around the indie scene now called The Unicorns. On their album "Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone", they have several male duets that are kind of tongue-in-cheek. One of the catchier ones is "I Was Born A Unicorn" which has a hilarious back-and-forth between their two lead singers.

The video (http://www.alien8recordings.com/iwasborn.php3)

GraceTX
06-19-2005, 12:51 AM
Julio Iglesias and Willie Nelson did "To All the Girls I've Loved Before".

Queen Tonya
06-19-2005, 01:02 AM
"Ebony and Ivory" Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder

"The Girl is Mine" McCartney and Michael Jackson

And there aren't many female duets either, the only one I can think of is Barbra Streisand and Donna Summers "No More Tears."

Stark Raven Mad
06-19-2005, 01:12 AM
Better than Bobby Darin?

Frank did a bunch of duets with rock stars like Bono in the early 1990s. His voice was gone by then.

1994, this one. I've always preferred his older voice. Less range, less power, but a lot more control. You heard Angel Eyes on the 80th birthday album?

That's the beauty of it! It's the only Christmas video I like because of the "WTF?" factor, and it's not a bad song to boot.

I saw a version of Little Drummer Boy with Clay freaking Aiken greenscreened and mixed with Bing. That moment I swore off American Idol. Forever.

Biffy the Elephant Shrew
06-19-2005, 01:24 AM
Cream's "Sunshine of Your Love" alternates lines sung by Jack Bruce and Eric Clapton.

Elvis Costello's "From a Whisper to a Scream" is a nifty duet with Glenn Tillbrook.

Pashnish Ewing
06-19-2005, 01:29 AM
Philip Bailey and Phil Collins had a hit with Easy Lover.
Micheal Jackson and Stevie Wonder did Just Good Friends and another song I can't remember.

jayjay
06-19-2005, 01:30 AM
Micheal Jackson and Stevie Wonder did Just Good Friends.

I really shouldn't find that so amusing (if only for Stevie's sake) considering the recent...unpleasantness...

boofuu
06-19-2005, 01:44 AM
"The Girl is Mine" McCartney and Michael Jackson

I thought the OP asked for MALE duets. One could reasonably argue against this pairing.

Otto
06-19-2005, 02:53 AM
I thought the OP asked for MALE duets. One could reasonably argue against this pairing.
And one could reasonably argue that making one more "Michael Jackson is effiminate" joke is so far beneath the standards of this board that the person making it ought to resign in shame right now. But I digress.

Don't Go Breakin' My Heart by Elton John and Ru Paul.

congodwarf
06-19-2005, 02:56 AM
Willy Nelson and Toby Keith - Beer for my Horses

Dahnlor
06-19-2005, 03:05 AM
Jackson & McCartney (boofuu's protest notwithstanding) later had another duet, "Say Say Say".

David Bowie also turns up in "Under Pressure" with Queen (with Freddie Mercury, of course...that counts, doesn't it?).

There's also "Don't Fight It" with Kenny Loggins and Steve Perry (of Journey).

I just have to also include the cover of the Scorpions' "Blackout" by Six Feet Under with John Bush (of Anthrax).

D

Liz
06-19-2005, 03:10 AM
And one could reasonably argue that making one more "Michael Jackson is effiminate" joke is so far beneath the standards of this board that the person making it ought to resign in shame right now. But I digress.

I think I love you, Otto.

As for the OP, Ozzy has done songs with Lemmy Kilmister, Alice Cooper, Frank Zappa, and Peter Steele.

Liz
06-19-2005, 03:11 AM
(with Freddie Mercury, of course...that counts, doesn't it?)
:rolleyes:

Mockingbird
06-19-2005, 03:20 AM
Jimmy Somerville(formerly of Bronski Beat and later the Communards) did a duet with Marc Almond(of Soft Cell) on a cover of I Feel Love/Johnny Remember Me.

GorillaMan
06-19-2005, 03:22 AM
The Weeping Song - Nick Cave and Blixa Bargeld

Mockingbird
06-19-2005, 03:24 AM
:rolleyes:

I think you're jumping to conclusions.

He could have meant that he questioned the male duet status as it was David Bowie with Queen, not David Bowie with Freddie Mercury and Queen.

While it is two men singing, is it a duet if it is an outside performer singing with the band and their lead singer? I think that's nebulous.

Though didn't David Bowie duet with Marilyn Manson on I'm Afraid of Americans?

Liz
06-19-2005, 03:25 AM
You could very well be right, and if I so, I promptly apologize to Dahnlor.

Liz
06-19-2005, 03:32 AM
Oh, and thank you for pointing that out, Mockingbird. I need to give myself one of these: :rolleyes:

Back to the OP, Eminem and Elton John did a duet of "Stan."

Mockingbird
06-19-2005, 03:40 AM
You could very well be right, and if I so, I promptly apologize to Dahnlor.

Of course, if I'm wrong I'll be suffering similar occular damage.

Stark Raven Mad
06-19-2005, 03:45 AM
Oh, and thank you for pointing that out, Mockingbird. I need to give myself one of these: :rolleyes:

Back to the OP, Eminem and Elton John did a duet of "Stan."

Does it sound as awful as it sounds? (heh.)

bienville
06-19-2005, 06:10 AM
Chef and Elton John singing "Love Gravy".

Actually, a few years back Jules Shear did an entire album, called Between Us (http://www.rollingstone.com/reviews/album/_/id/210813/julesshear?pageid=rs.Artistcage&pageregion=triple1), of songs that he specifically wrote to be duets. (In the liner notes he complains that most duets could just be one singer songs, as there isn't really any difference in perspective in the two parts- the lyrics are just arbitrarily split between the two singers. He wanted to write songs in which the singers could sing back and forth to each other each with a different point of view.)

There are some great guest vocalists on this album, about third of them are male.

One of the highlights of the album is a song called "Revenge", a duet between Jules Shear and Freedy Johnston. The song is a conversation between two guy friends when one has just been hurt by a woman. It's a pretty intense emotional song.She hurts you and
In Revenge
You kill a fifth.
But that only works in old movies
You know it's just a myth

His guy/guy duets with Ron Sexsmith and Curtis Stigers are also excellent.

Liz
06-19-2005, 06:14 AM
Does it sound as awful as it sounds? (heh.)
Depends if you like rap, I guess? I liked it.

Ms Boods
06-19-2005, 06:17 AM
Ray and Dave Davies, 'Hatred: A Duet.'

Otto
06-19-2005, 08:06 AM
Oh, I suppose if you wanted to get esoteric about it, you could include Hey There from "The Pajama Game," in which John Raitt duets with a Dictaphone recording of himself.

calm kiwi
06-19-2005, 08:24 AM
Tom Jones and Robbie Williams, 'Are you gonna to go my way'

ElvisL1ves
06-19-2005, 08:32 AM
"Perhaps Love" by Placido Domingo and John Denver should have killed the subgenre, but failed.

Zeldar
06-19-2005, 08:33 AM
Willy Nelson and Toby Keith - Beer for my Horses

How about Willie and Ray Charles doing Georgia On My Mind if for no other reason than that their individual versions set the standard for how this song is to be done.

Are we permitted to list those "two guy acts" like The Righteous Brothers? There's got to be at least a dozen of them. Two that spring to mind as examples of the other extreme would be Sandler and Young. Man, could they murder music!

Biffy the Elephant Shrew
06-19-2005, 09:16 AM
As for the OP, Ozzy has done songs with Lemmy Kilmister, Alice Cooper, Frank Zappa, and Peter Steele.
Not Frank. Perhaps you meant Dweezil Zappa.

kidchameleon
06-19-2005, 09:21 AM
Linkin Park has two singers.

And Rob Zombie has done some duets, including Brick House with Lionel Richie.

Guinastasia
06-19-2005, 09:39 AM
And there aren't many female duets either, the only one I can think of is Barbra Streisand and Donna Summers "No More Tears."

Streisand also did a duet with Celine Dion "Tell Him".

Hey, what about Bono and Sinatra doing "I've Got You Under My Skin?"

Liz
06-19-2005, 09:43 AM
Not Frank. Perhaps you meant Dweezil Zappa.
Yes, Dweezil! Thank you for correcting me.

klintypooh
06-19-2005, 09:45 AM
Elton John and George Michael did the 'dont let the sun go down on me' song. I'm not sure what the title is, although that is probably it.

klintypooh
06-19-2005, 09:46 AM
Oh, and Brandy and Monica did The Boy Is Mine .

Kamino Neko
06-19-2005, 09:48 AM
Willie Nelson and Frank Sinatra both did albums full of duets with other (All male, I think) singers.

Kamino Neko
06-19-2005, 09:49 AM
Elton John and George Michael did the 'dont let the sun go down on me' song. I'm not sure what the title is, although that is probably it.

It is.

Chanteuse
06-19-2005, 11:26 AM
I heard a duet performed by Pavarotti and Sting. It was Panis Angelicus and I found it surprisingly enjoyable. Something about the blend of Sting's somewhat dry and scratchy voice and Pavarotti's strong and fluid tones--I don't know, but I really liked it.

I know, I know, I'm a strange person! :)

Eonwe
06-19-2005, 11:56 AM
In the musical theatre world, there's the song Lilly's Eyes from the show Secret Garden. One of the best male/male duets out there, IMO.

Thudlow Boink
06-19-2005, 11:59 AM
Most of my favorite examples have already been mentioned, but there's also
the duet that David Bowie and Mick Jagger did of "Dancing in the Streets"
Sting and Mark Knopfler/Dire Straits on "Money for Nothing"

Are you counting those groups (like the Beatles, the Beach Boys, They Might Be Giants) that have more than one lead vocalist, sometimes singing in unison or in back-and-forth interaction? (My favorite example: "The Slacks" by Trip Shakespeare)

panache45
06-19-2005, 12:51 PM
Oh, I suppose if you wanted to get esoteric about it, you could include Hey There from "The Pajama Game," in which John Raitt duets with a Dictaphone recording of himself.
Damn! I was just gonna mention that.

panache45
06-19-2005, 12:58 PM
We might as well include all the songs sung by male duos such as the Righteous Brothers, the Everly Brothers, Simon and Garfunkel, etc.

And there are tons of male duets in operas.

Alessan
06-19-2005, 01:27 PM
I have a vague memory of Sting, Rod Stewart and Brian Adams singing a song from some film soundtrack... the Kiefer Sutherland/Charlie Sheen Three Musketeers?

(Asks Mrs. Alessan, a fan of all three blonde singers)

"All For Love." That was it.

AHunter3
06-19-2005, 01:39 PM
I'm not a top-40 music fan, generally speaking, but I have to confess a fondness for the song "You Make Me Feel Brand New", a duet by two guys who constitute the vocals for the Stylistics.

parthenokinesis
06-19-2005, 01:50 PM
Are you counting those groups (like the Beatles, the Beach Boys, They Might Be Giants) that have more than one lead vocalist, sometimes singing in unison or in back-and-forth)

My favorite would have to be "If I Had a Million $" by Bare Naked Ladies

"I would buy you a green dress...
But not a real green dress, cause that's cruel"

Jack

Sunshine and Smiles
06-19-2005, 02:33 PM
Rufus Wainwright and Ben Folds do a live version of Careless Whisper that certainly fits the bill. Not my cup of tea, personally, but you gotta love that Ben Folds!

Carm6773
06-19-2005, 06:32 PM
Tim McGraw and Nelly colllaborated on a song (if that's what you want to call it). I don't know the name 'cause I don't like it.

"Shameless" was originally a song by Billy Joel that was then recorded by Garth Brooks. I swear I heard a version with both of them singing.

Jimmy Buffet with Alan Jackson, "It's 5o'clock Somewhere"

Jimmy with AJ, George Strait, Brad Paisley and Toby Keith on a remake of "Hey Good Lookin'"

Someone already got "Beer For My Horses, " but Toby offered his voice to the Cletus T. Judd (Country version of Weird Al) parody of "I Love This Bar" called "I Love NASCAR."

God, I'm a Country Music Geek, aren't I? :smack:

Laughing Lagomorph
06-19-2005, 06:42 PM
I have a vague memory of Sting, Rod Stewart and Brian Adams singing a song from some film soundtrack... the Kiefer Sutherland/Charlie Sheen Three Musketeers?

Bryan Adams also recorded "Don't forget me when I'm gone" with the Canadian band Glass Tiger...if we are allowing songs recorded with one singer plus a whole other band.

Eonwe
06-19-2005, 07:14 PM
I don't know, is there a difference between a duet and a 'song with a featured vocalist'? I would never call Dire Straits' Money for Nothing, for example, a duet. Mark Knopfler sings it, and Sting adds some back-up stuff, harmony, and color.

I don't mean to hijack the OP, but there are plenty of 'multi-singer' songs, but somehow I think a duet is different.

SisterCoyote
06-19-2005, 07:35 PM
Elton John and Nik Kershaw dueted on "Old Friend"; Elton and Paul Young on "I'm your Puppet", both songs off the same album that brought you the Elton/RuPaul version of "Don't go breakin' my heart."

There's also Axl Rose and Don Henley on "I will not go quietly," but I think that violates the Eonwe rule above.

ZeroGyro
06-19-2005, 07:46 PM
A favorite of mine is Johnny "Guitar" Watson and Larry Williams doing "Mercy, Mercy, Mercy."

Hung Mung
06-19-2005, 08:50 PM
"Sailing to Philadelphia" by Mark Knopfler and James Taylor. It's totally sweet.

Mister Rik
06-19-2005, 09:24 PM
We might as well include all the songs sung by male duos such as the Righteous Brothers, the Everly Brothers, Simon and Garfunkel, etc.
I don't think it's considered a "duet" when it's just one guy singing the melody and the other guy is only singing harmony behind him. In that case, it's just a lead singer and a backup singer. In order to be a proper duet, I think both singers need to contribute roughly equal amounts of lead vocal.

A duo doesn't necessarily sing duets. Even The Beatles rarely sang duets - most of the time it was John or Paul singing lead and the other guy(s) singing harmony.

LittleSable
06-19-2005, 09:49 PM
Tim McGraw and Nelly colllaborated on a song (if that's what you want to call it). I don't know the name 'cause I don't like it.

"Shameless" was originally a song by Billy Joel that was then recorded by Garth Brooks. I swear I heard a version with both of them singing.

Jimmy Buffet with Alan Jackson, "It's 5o'clock Somewhere"

Jimmy with AJ, George Strait, Brad Paisley and Toby Keith on a remake of "Hey Good Lookin'"

Someone already got "Beer For My Horses, " but Toby offered his voice to the Cletus T. Judd (Country version of Weird Al) parody of "I Love This Bar" called "I Love NASCAR."

God, I'm a Country Music Geek, aren't I? :smack:

Heh. I'm a country music geek too, which is why I'm surprised no one has yet to mention Waylon & Willie on "Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys."

Travis Tritt and John Mellencamp did a duet called "What Say You."

Toby Keith has a duet with Merle Haggard on his new album.

I suppose duos like Brooks & Dunn, Montgomery Gentry, and Big & Rich could be considered duets- at least on some songs; sometimes one singer takes the lead and the other is just back-up vocals, like Phase42 said.

Superdude
06-19-2005, 11:09 PM
All these posts, and no one's mentioned Billy Joel and Ray Charles singing "Baby Grand," off of Joel's The Bridge album?

SisterCoyote
06-19-2005, 11:13 PM
Aha! That was what I couldn't remember earlier - does the Clapton/King album "Riding with the King" count?

Feydeau
06-20-2005, 02:17 AM
Carm6773, I guess I'm a country music geek, too.

So, I'll be the first to mention Alan Jackson and George Jones remake of "A Good Year for the Roses." (from 1994)

BobT
06-20-2005, 02:55 AM
The best duet IMHO is Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash doing "Girl from the North Country"

LittleSable
06-20-2005, 01:46 PM
"When The Sun Goes Down" Kenny Chesney and Uncle Kracker

gigi
06-20-2005, 02:02 PM
Garth performed this during the concert in Central Park but I don't remember if Billy Joel was out on stage singing with him at that point or not. Don McLean also came out to sing "American Pie" and I'm sure Garth joined in. :)

Acsenray
06-20-2005, 02:10 PM
Besides that song between Peter Cetera and Terry Kath by Chicago (can't remember what it's called,) are there any other male-male duets?

Throughout its existence, Chicago usually has been staffed by at least three lead singers (all male), so several of the group's hits include voices by multiple male voices. But Cetera's voice is the only one that, to me, is distinctive enough to pick out. I have never been able to tell whether the other voices are Robert Lamm or Terry Kath or Bill Champlin or whoever. So I couldn't say whether any particular song was a duet or a trio or whatever.

I believe "Saturday in the Park" has multiple lead singers.

Terry Kath accidentally killed himself in 1977 or so and the multi-voiced Chicago hit that sticks out most in my mind is "Hard Habit to Break," which was from the 1980s, so it couldn't have been Cetera and Kath on that one, anyway.

Annie-Xmas
06-20-2005, 02:18 PM
The all time best selling female duet song is "I Know Him So Well" by Barbara Dickson & Elaine Paige from the concept album of "Chess."

Hey, It's That Guy!
06-20-2005, 02:24 PM
Bono and B.B. King, "When Love Comes To Town."

malkavia
06-20-2005, 03:45 PM
Though didn't David Bowie duet with Marilyn Manson on I'm Afraid of Americans?

I think it was Trent Reznor, not Marilyn Manson.

the Lady
06-20-2005, 04:08 PM
In the musical theatre world, there's the song Lilly's Eyes from the show Secret Garden. One of the best male/male duets out there, IMO.

Hear hear! I was thinking of that song as soon as I read the title.

Acsenray
06-20-2005, 04:19 PM
My favorite would have to be "If I Had a Million $" by Bare Naked Ladies

"I would buy you a green dress...
But not a real green dress, cause that's cruel"

Jack

Of course that line's funny because of the preceding lyric --

I would buy you a fur coat,
But not a real fur coat; that's cruel.

Guinastasia
06-20-2005, 05:43 PM
When I was little, I had a Whitney Houston tape (yes, I know!), and one song was a duet with her mother, Cissy Houston.

Superdude
06-20-2005, 05:53 PM
Didn't Chad Kroeger from Nickleback and Josie Scott from Saliva record a song together for the Daredevil movie?

Mirror Image egamI rorriM
06-20-2005, 08:58 PM
Yeah, it was called "Hero."

MovieMogul
06-20-2005, 09:10 PM
Bing Crosby and Johnny Mercer do a fantastic duet of "Mr. Meadowlark"

norinew
06-20-2005, 09:14 PM
David Bowie and Billy Joel, Pressure.

Superdude
06-21-2005, 12:06 AM
Are you thinking of "Under Pressure" by David Bowie and Queen?

The baseline of which, essentially, became Vanilla Ice's "Ice Ice Baby."

norinew
06-21-2005, 03:21 AM

Probably. I think I got so excited at finally coming up with something that someone else hadn't already mentioned, I got carried away. ;)

OTOH, I'm certain there was a duet Billy Joel did with another male, on a CD of his I had. Hmmm. Well, not worth losing sleep over, I guess.

Carm6773
06-21-2005, 06:08 AM

Billy did a song called Pressure, which can be found on the Greatest Hits I & II CD (I don't remember which CD it was on originally, and like norinew, I don't want to look it up). It was not a duet, though.

norinew
06-21-2005, 07:52 AM
Billy did a song called Pressure, which can be found on the Greatest Hits I & II CD (I don't remember which CD it was on originally, and like norinew, I don't want to look it up). It was not a duet, though.
Given the above responses to my first post in this thread, I will now shame-facedly slink out of this thread. :smack:

bordelond
06-21-2005, 09:34 AM
Not yet mentioned: Gregg Rollie and then-new-to-the-band Steve Perry duetting on Journey's "Feeling That Way". Talk about a changing-of-the-guard moment!

Quercus
06-21-2005, 11:27 AM
If a TV performance counts, once on Saturday Night Live, Paul Simon and Willie Nelson dueted on "Graceland". Boy, I could listen to Willie duet with anyone.

that most duets could just be one singer songs, as there isn't really any difference in perspective in the two parts-
Those who don't know already don't care, but the Grateful Dead in "Jackstraw" have two different singers with two different perspectives (one of which ends up killing the other).

Acsenray
06-21-2005, 12:15 PM
Now that someone has mentioned Saturday Night Live, one of my favourite duet performances was Joe Cocker and John Belushi as Joe Cocker. Hilarious.

CurlyD
06-21-2005, 12:22 PM
Antonio Banderas and Eddie Murphy did "Livin' la Vida Loca" for Shreck 2.

Superdude
06-21-2005, 12:35 PM
Probably. I think I got so excited at finally coming up with something that someone else hadn't already mentioned, I got carried away. ;)

OTOH, I'm certain there was a duet Billy Joel did with another male, on a CD of his I had. Hmmm. Well, not worth losing sleep over, I guess.

On The Bridge, he sings a song called "Baby Grand," with Ray Charles. I mentioned it above.

KGS
06-21-2005, 01:19 PM
Ozzy has done songs with Lemmy Kilmister, Alice Cooper, Frank Zappa, and Peter Steele.
Don't forget Miss Piggy...who, of course, is really a man. ;)

If we're gonna include bands with two male lead singers, I'll toss in Roger Daltrey & Pete Townshend of the Who, most notably on "Baba O'Reilly".

LittleSable
06-21-2005, 02:14 PM
Willie Nelson did a duet with Kid Rock on his "Great Divide" album from 2002. The same album also has duets with Rob Thomas and Brian McKnight.

Edward The Head
06-21-2005, 03:43 PM
Ozzy and Lemmy did I Ain't No Nice Guy.
Bruce Dickinson and Rob Halford did The One You Love to Hate
Gary Moore and Phil Lynott did Out in the Fields and Miltary Man
Alice Cooper and Twisted Sister did one, but off the top of my head I can't think of it.

I know I've got more metal songs as well.

Crandolph
06-21-2005, 03:47 PM
Otis Redding & Wilson Pickett: "You Left the Water Running" Gold!

Dung Beetle
06-21-2005, 04:04 PM
Elton John & Neil Sedaka: Bad Blood.

unwashed brain
06-21-2005, 04:25 PM
Eddie Vedder and Chris Cornell

"Hunger Strike" by Temple of the Dog.

ouryL
06-21-2005, 04:39 PM
There are a lot of male to male duets in the context of a band. For instance, many Beatles songs were duets between John and Paul.

Boldface Type
06-21-2005, 05:19 PM
'Wasted years', 'Gloria' - John Lee Hooker / Van Morrison.

Eyebrows 0f Doom
06-21-2005, 09:28 PM
I don't know if we're considering Broadway shows, but in Les Miserables the song "The Confrontation" has Valjean & Javert singing different lines at the same time to the same tune.

Superdude
06-21-2005, 11:25 PM
If we include Broadway, Leo Bloom and Max Bialystock in "The Producers" sing several songs together. As do other actors. "Keep It Gay," "I Wanna Be A Producer," and "Springtie for Hitler" are just a few.

jayjay
06-21-2005, 11:27 PM
If we include Broadway, Leo Bloom and Max Bialystock in "The Producers" sing several songs together. As do other actors. "Keep It Gay," "I Wanna Be A Producer," and "Springtie for Hitler" are just a few.

I have "I Wanna Be A Producer" off of the Broadway: The American Musical CD collection and it's a HUGE production number, but it's just Matthew Broderick singing with a chorus doing backup. Is there another time that's sung in the show where they both sing?