PDA

View Full Version : How I Spent My Fourth of July

Ruby
07-04-2005, 02:14 AM
We just returned from a friend's wedding in St. Louis. The drive was uneventful (just the way we like it) We got to see many old friends and even made some new ones. I've also discovered that Michelob Light and Goldschlager will make you want to hurl. :o

So, how did you spend your Fourth?

Queen Bruin
07-04-2005, 02:25 AM
Goldschlager will always make you hurl. The first and last time I drank that stuff, my husband had to carry me out of the bathtub - three times. I thought I needed a bath for some reason. Repeatedly. I hope your tummy feels better. :(

You can see my Fourth celebration here (http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=323972).

TheOnlySaneOne
07-04-2005, 04:19 AM
Call me crazy, but isn't it just now the morning of the Fourth of July? Or did I hit some kind of wormhole thingy and skip a day? :confused:

Muad'Dib
07-04-2005, 04:23 AM
Uh, yeah. The Forth is about an hour old people... :dubious:

Muad'Dib
07-04-2005, 04:24 AM
"Fourth" :smack:

Ruby
07-05-2005, 12:55 AM
Uh, yeah. The Forth is about an hour old people... :dubious:
Well, you're right. __I'm__ the one with the wormhole here. For some reason I thought Sunday was the 4th and Monday was the 5th. My bad. damn Goldschlager

So, let's try this again.

After we got home from St. Louis, we invited two, count 'em, TWO, friends over to swim and bbq. We ended up with 15 people! Wheeee!