PDA

View Full Version : When is "Its always SUnny in Philadelphia returning?

Neptunian Slug
12-05-2006, 02:19 PM
I discovered the show last year and fortunately caught most of the second season and the first season reruns. But I have no idea when its coming back so that I can set my DVR to grab it.

Does anyone know?

hey alright
12-05-2006, 04:19 PM
it aired over the summer this year so the next season is going to run this coming summer.

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-fxrenewsitsalwayssunny,0,6450620.story?coll=zap-news-headlines

mr. jp
12-05-2006, 05:31 PM
Great show

Eve
12-05-2006, 07:54 PM
I'll never forgive it for being responsible for the cancellation of the hugely superior Starved.

Doctor Who
12-05-2006, 07:59 PM
I'll never forgive it for being responsible for the cancellation of the hugely superior Starved.
Oh! YOU'RE the person who watched Starved. Sorry about that.

:p

bienville
12-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Wow, it runs in the summer then not again until the next summer? Bummer.

I'd be happy to watch reruns as I only ended up seeing three episodes, but loved it. I just can commit to being in front of the T.V. for a particular timeslot and I'm usually out at night (also I can never remember what channel FX is!). I'm the perfect candidate for TiVo. I really need to get it.

Someone told me it aired on another network, got cancelled, then got picked up by FX. I didn't see it at all until FX. Does FX get to air the epidsodes produced by the other network?

fiddlesticks
12-05-2006, 11:54 PM
It is/was an "FX original". But big brother Fox reaired a few first season episodes at some point...I think it was shortly before the 2nd season aired last summer.

I watched Starved too. Woulda done better on HBO.

Morbo
12-06-2006, 12:07 AM

I loved them both equally. I was as surprised when they axed Starved as I was when they axed Lucky.