PDA

View Full Version : Female High School Student Poops on Classroom Floor with Student Witnesses Present

Bearflag70
09-28-2007, 02:12 PM
My wife is a teacher. She and a bunch of students were working on after-school preparations for homecoming. Too many students were working on various things around campus to watch all of them all the time.

Some male and female kids were hanging out together in a classroom. Apparently, during a conversation among this group, one of the female students decides she had to poop. Rather than excuse herself to the proper depository, she made her pile in front of the other students on the classroom floor.

The other students thought little or nothing of it.

Another teacher came around to the now vacant, but malodorous, classroom and discovered the treasure. This teacher called my wife over to confirm the finding. An investigation ensued.

The other students were cooperative with the investigation, but otherwise generally felt it was no big deal for a female student to leave her big deal on a classroom floor in their presence.

The offender was located and suspended, for lewd conduct, vandalism, or some such.

How did she wipe? I should ask.

The custodian restored the floor to its original condition.

Kids these days!

CalMeacham
09-28-2007, 02:15 PM
"The new Informality, Eliza, you do it so well!"

Drunky Smurf
09-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Thats disgusting and hilarious at the same time.

I got a similar one. In high school I hung out a lot with my older brother and his friends. One day during lunch one of my brother's friend decided he was going to poop on another kids car. So we follow him out to the parking lot and lo and behold he lays a fresh one down on the hood of the kid's car. That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life.

phall0106
09-28-2007, 02:22 PM
I can't even pee if someone is listening!

To poop in public is beyond disgusting. (Insert gross smilie here)

Dunawake
09-28-2007, 02:28 PM
"No big deal"? :confused: Who the hell are these kids? Do they live in open latrines or something?

LVgeogeek
09-28-2007, 02:29 PM
Some people are just gross these days.

A problem out west that I have noticed for the last few years is people peeing in the dressing rooms in department stores [on the carpeted floor or in the waste bin if there is one]. I mean come on people, use a freakin' toilet!

[vomit]

Freudian Slit
09-28-2007, 02:34 PM
They think it's no big deal? I think it's gross when I see dog crap on the sidewalk, but at least I can walk away from that. How can anyone think it's normal to carry on class when there's a big pile of feces just sitting there? This is incredibly antisocial behavior (on the part of the girl who did it). It's just bizarre that the kids didn't react with, "Eww, sick," etc.

plnnr
09-28-2007, 02:36 PM
An appropriate punishment would have been to have her clean the bathrooms in the school for a month.

danceswithcats
09-28-2007, 02:36 PM
Vision of a new website: Lolshatz!

I'm n ur clazrum, crapn on ur florz

Happy Lendervedder
09-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Thats disgusting and hilarious at the same time.

I got a similar one. In high school I hung out a lot with my older brother and his friends. One day during lunch one of my brother's friend decided he was going to poop on another kids car. So we follow him out to the parking lot and lo and behold he lays a fresh one down on the hood of the kid's car. That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life.

Similarly, in college, a bunch of us went to the bar one night. While being dropped off at the end of the night, we drove by another friend's house (a friend who had decided at the last minute not to go to the bar with us). One of the guys in the car said "Pull over" as we drove by the friend's house. This guy procedes to get out, climb on the guy's hood, pull his pants down, and drop a huge load on the guy's windshield.

The guy's mom was borrowing her son's car to get to work the next day, so it wa she who made the discovery of the now-frozen turd on the car the next day. My friend had to come out and chisel the thing off.

Stoid
09-28-2007, 02:42 PM
This is simply unimaginable to me. I cannot even make up the human beings that would behave in this manner, apart from mentally ill homeless people. And about the last category of persons I would expect this from is teenage girls.

I'm dumbfounded, truly.

Anaamika
09-28-2007, 02:49 PM
How old are these kids? I missed where it said teens? Because if it's teens I am dumbfounded. If it's like a 5 YO I guess that's different.

And there were boys there? I can't imagine

-pooping in front of people
-not even in a bathroom, but in a regular classroom
-undressing in front of a roomful of BOYS! when I was a teen

I've known downright filthy street dwellers in India that had more modesty than that!

ETA...too. Er, I am dumbfounded, too. Just like Stoid.

Beware of Doug
09-28-2007, 02:49 PM
Yeah, when I was their age, anyone who dared to do the doo in a public manner would have been ostracized into another dimension. Now it's "yeah, hey, whatev's...uh, like, pee-ew, dude, kinda smells in here..."

Freudian Slit
09-28-2007, 02:51 PM
How old are these kids? I missed where it said teens? Because if it's teens I am dumbfounded. If it's like a 5 YO I guess that's different.

The OP said they were doing homecoming preparation. Homecoming is usually something that high schoolers prepare for, so I assumed they were teenagers.

Oh, and I'm just now reading the thread title, which says "Female High School Student." Ugh. I can't imagine in what universe this would be acceptable. Honestly, this kind of behavior would make me think that the person in question was extremely mentally ill.

danceswithcats
09-28-2007, 02:51 PM

And there were boys there? I can't imagine

-pooping in front of people
-not even in a bathroom, but in a regular classroom
-undressing in front of a roomful of BOYS! when I was a teen

I've known downright filthy street dwellers in India that had more modesty than that!

ETA...too. Er, I am dumbfounded, too. Just like Stoid.
Mebbe she was wearing a short skirt and going commando, hence the squat and dump maneuver. Dunno

Anaamika
09-28-2007, 02:52 PM
Oh, and I'm just now reading the thread title, which says "Female High School Student."
:smack::smack::smack::smack:

I guess I was so shocked at the idea of someone pooping in public I missed everything else.

ETA:

This is disgusting me more and more. Did she wipe? Wash her hands? She really truly just shat on the floor and fucking walked away?

I can't believe that parents are raising their kids in this way. Really? This was OK to anyone? I remember peeing my pants once when i was a little kid and being ridiculed for months! And I had a bladder problem! GAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Bearflag70
09-28-2007, 02:57 PM
I provided all the details I have. I'll try to get more.

OtakuLoki
09-28-2007, 02:58 PM
:smack::smack::smack::smack:

I guess I was so shocked at the idea of someone pooping in public I missed everything else.

You and me, too. I was looking for age clues, for you.

I can see having to take an emergency dump. I don't understand why one would do that in a classroom, but I can see the possibility of such circumstances.

But simply walking away from the shit? For pity's sake - if nothing else some basic consideration for the janitors should come into play.

I'm with plnnr put that girl onto bathroom clean up for an hour or two a day for the next month or so, after she gets back to school. And have the rest of the witnesses join her for at least the first week of that.

It's stories like this that make me think that maybe the Japanese system where the students are responsible for the general cleanliness of their schools has a certain deterrent effect.

control-z
09-28-2007, 02:58 PM
Did the other students think little or nothing of it, or were they so mortified that none of them could act?

I mean this girl has to be mentally ill to do that.

Anaamika
09-28-2007, 03:04 PM
I can see having to take an emergency dump. I don't understand why one would do that in a classroom, but I can see the possibility of such circumstances.
No fucking way. Nothing would ever induce me to doing this in a classroom. I would rather poop myself in the mad dash to get to the bathroom but at least I would run for the bathroom.

OtakuLoki
09-28-2007, 03:07 PM
No fucking way. Nothing would ever induce me to doing this in a classroom. I would rather poop myself in the mad dash to get to the bathroom but at least I would run for the bathroom.

Fair enough. I'm not going to argue the point.

Though I have to ask, if you're going to dump in front of everyone, why not dump into the trash can?

ZipperJJ
09-28-2007, 03:08 PM
Were these special-ed students or something?

Eh, no, probably not. A special-ed kid would have much more self-awareness and class than that.

Disgusting.

Anaamika
09-28-2007, 03:12 PM
Fair enough. I'm not going to argue the point.

Though I have to ask, if you're going to dump in front of everyone, why not dump into the trash can?
Oh, don't worry dear, I wasn't arguing. Not with you! I can see needing an emergency dump, certainly, I just couldn't help thinking about me in that situation and nothing would induce me to do that.

But yes, what's wrong with the trash can? That's actually a fairly good idea. COmparing it to something analagous that's much harder to control, if I had to throw up for some reason I'd definitely try to make it to the trash can.

What's more (urk) is it doesn't sound like she was sick, if you catch my drift. I mean, it seems to be (double urk) solid. So why couldn't it wait?

I am just appalled.

Bearflag70
09-28-2007, 03:21 PM
This is pure speculation on my part, but the only potential uneducated rationale I can offer at this point is that many of the kids in this school are low SES, from broken families, drug families, etc. Lockdowns are not totally unheard of at that school, whereas a lockdown might be considered a traumatic event at another school. Some of the students there are highly neglected and even abandoned by their parents.

Perhaps the kids in this particular small group have seen a lot of shit [bad pun] in their short time on this planet. Maybe a bit of poop isn't likely to phase you compared to watching your meth-addicted mother's life circle the drain every day. Who knows?

This is not your average middle class school with all the social cliques and norms one might find in that kind of environment.

That's my hunch, but I really don't know.

The Scrivener
09-28-2007, 03:23 PM
Maybe the teens in question are the progeny of California's state lawmakers, lobbyists, and their ilk. Other than that, I've got nuthin'.

Fish Nya
09-28-2007, 03:28 PM
I think this just broke my brain. I once saw a kid in my high school spit out his gun on to the floor when he was two feet from a garbage can and walking toward it. I was incredulous for days after that thinking "how could anyone be that stupid, lazy, and unthoughtful".

But this- wow. Just wow. There are so many individual things this girl did that would be horrible and strange but all added together it makes some horrible train wreck you just have to look at as you wonder how anyone would think that was a good idea.

I hope that girl is forever known as "the girl that shat in class".

This is pure speculation on my part, but the only potential uneducated rationale I can offer at this point is that many of the kids in this school are low SES, from broken families, drug families, etc. Lockdowns are not totally unheard of at that school, whereas a lockdown might be considered a traumatic event at another school. Some of the students there are highly neglected and even abandoned by their parents.

Perhaps the kids in this particular small group have seen a lot of shit [bad pun] in their short time on this planet. Maybe a bit of poop isn't likely to phase you compared to watching your meth-addicted mother's life circle the drain every day. Who knows?

I guess I can understand it a bit more than before. I was just thinking of your average high school- something like the one I went to.

Autolycus
09-28-2007, 03:30 PM
Man, I thought my friend was fucked up when he squeezed one out in the corner of a parking lot while I was look-out, but this is in a whole different realm!

So, I guess you could say her classmates weren't very anal about her behavior?

Happy Lendervedder
09-28-2007, 03:34 PM
I think this just broke my brain. I once saw a kid in my high school spit out his gun on to the floor when he was two feet from a garbage can and walking toward it.

Kids today with their guns...:)

Fish Nya
09-28-2007, 03:39 PM
Kids today with their guns...:)
:smack:

I was just surprised he had the whole thing in his mouth. You would think he would get lockjaw or something.
:D

Drunky Smurf
09-28-2007, 03:45 PM
Vision of a new website: Lolshatz!

I'm n ur clazrum, crapn on ur florz
This remark just made my day. Come on you website making people. Here's your new project.

i maid u a cookie, but i crapded on it :(

Duke of Rat
09-28-2007, 04:03 PM
Times change. When I was in HS, you'd be mercilessly tormented over having a zit or something like that. If somebody would have casually taken a shit on the floor in a classroom, they'd never live that shit down. Now if somebody did it to make a statement, like shitting on the teacher's desk, they'd be a hero for the few minutes they were around until they were expelled for good. I'm not squeemish, but that would just gross me the fuck out.

HazelNutCoffee
09-28-2007, 04:41 PM
:eek:

I can't ... what ... how ... :: brain asplodes ::

sturmhauke
09-28-2007, 04:53 PM
Now if somebody did it to make a statement, like shitting on the teacher's desk, they'd be a hero for the few minutes they were around until they were expelled for good.
Yeah, taking a shit on something as a prank, or as a protest, is a time honored if disgusting tradition. But I've never heard of anyone just casually squeezing one out because they can't be bothered to find a toilet. It's a basic evolutionary behavior to keep your shit away from your not-shit.

Unauthorized Cinnamon
09-28-2007, 05:06 PM
This remark just made my day. Come on you website making people. Here's your new project.

i maid u a cookie, but i crapded on it :( OK, you almost made me pee my pants (but at least I'm alone in my house, not with others in a classroom).

Yeah, the only way this makes sense is if the kids in question have mental problems or live in neglectful homes suffering from Fourth Degree Squalor (http://www.squalorsurvivors.com/squalor/measuring.shtml). In any remotely normal teenage social situation, no girl would even admit to having any bodily functions, never mind putting the most disgusting on display. And if one girl was messed up enough to shit on the floor, everyone would freak out, and the girl would have to move to a different town to survive the extreme shunning and teasing.

Whammo
09-28-2007, 05:07 PM
I think the bigger question here is, "How did she poop but not pee at the same time!?!"

:)

Napier
09-28-2007, 05:34 PM
Well! How different!

But never mind that. You used capitalization correctly in your post title, with prepositions in lowercase. This brings me a little bit of genuine joy. Thank you for that!

Dr. Woo
09-28-2007, 05:46 PM
I have to agree with the posters who guessed mental illness. Gah. This is one big WTF, that's for sure.

RedRosesForMe
09-28-2007, 05:53 PM
I had a similar experience at my old job, working at a Holocaust museum. Now, employees are required to take a docent-led tour periodically, to be well-informed about the exhibits, because even the accountants get accosted by curious visitors. Most of our docent tours are schoolchildren.

I was with a group of fifth-graders (10-11), listening to the docent talk about the Nuremburg laws, when I smelled an unholy stench. I figured a kid had let one rip. Impolite, of course, but sometimes you gotta do it. As we start to move on to the next part of the exhibit, I see the security guard approaching with a wad of paper towels and a can of Lysol.

Turns out somebody had crapped on the floor. I didn't see it, nor did I hear any giggles or remarks of disgust, so I don't think the kid dropped trou and squatted. I'm thinking he (probably a he, most of the girls were up front by the docent) probably crapped his pants and it either fell to the floor of its own volition, or he somehow manipulated it nonchalantly so that it fell out the bottom of his shorts.

I thought that was bad, but there's always that room for doubt that he maybe felt ill but was too shy or embarrassed to ask for the bathroom, and accidentally shat himself. This high school girl's act was obviously deliberate.

What the hell is wrong with people?

Yorikke
09-28-2007, 06:06 PM
The other students thought little or nothing of it.

Another teacher came around to the now vacant, but malodorous, classroom and discovered the treasure. This teacher called my wife over to confirm the finding. An investigation ensued.

The other students were cooperative with the investigation, but otherwise generally felt it was no big deal for a female student to leave her big deal on a classroom floor in their presence.

I call shenanigans on this. I'm not sure exactly WHO I'm calling it on, but I'm calling it. I am a guy who can very much enjoy gross-out humor, I like to smell my own farts, etc. I can't imagine the quoted scenario, unless the ENTIRE thing was planned by ALL the kids involved, as some big "prank." I can barely imagine this happening in the back streets of Calcutta, let alone an American classroom (if the OP is American, that is...)

Joe

Yorikke
09-28-2007, 06:13 PM
missed the edit window...

ETA : On reading the whole threads, I can "understand" the prankiness of the dude drunkenly dropping a deuce on the hood of the car, or the one dumping in the HS parking lot. But I still can't grasp the OP behavior in anyone but truly developmentally disabled kids. Not inner-city poor kids of drug-addled parents, but full-on retarded kids.

Joe

Bearflag70
09-28-2007, 06:36 PM
I hope to get more facts and report back.

bbs2k
09-28-2007, 06:41 PM
I hope to get more facts and report back.Color, texture, and odor?

Justin_Bailey
09-28-2007, 06:41 PM
I call shenanigans on this. I'm not sure exactly WHO I'm calling it on, but I'm calling it. I am a guy who can very much enjoy gross-out humor, I like to smell my own farts, etc. I can't imagine the quoted scenario, unless the ENTIRE thing was planned by ALL the kids involved, as some big "prank." I can barely imagine this happening in the back streets of Calcutta, let alone an American classroom (if the OP is American, that is...)

Agreed. They must have been the only ones in the classroom (or that part of the classroom or something) and when the shit hit the fan, they all ratted out the one together. This is just too bizarre in any high school setting otherwise.

Santo Rugger
09-28-2007, 06:44 PM
missed the edit window...

ETA : On reading the whole threads, I can "understand" the prankiness of the dude drunkenly dropping a deuce on the hood of the car, or the one dumping in the HS parking lot. But I still can't grasp the OP behavior in anyone but truly developmentally disabled kids. Not inner-city poor kids of drug-addled parents, but full-on retarded kids.

Joe

Squeezed one out means pinching a loaf? I thought it was the same as rubbing one out?

Cat Whisperer
09-28-2007, 06:49 PM
<snip>Yeah, the only way this makes sense is if the kids in question have mental problems or live in neglectful homes suffering from Fourth Degree Squalor (http://www.squalorsurvivors.com/squalor/measuring.shtml). <snip>
But...but I have cats! I always have animal feces in my house!

I'm not sure if I should be reassured or upset by the fact that my half-assed housekeeping puts our house at only Second Degree Squalor. :( :confused:

If there are people in the world living lives that make taking a squat and dropping a turd where they stand okay, and watching (and smelling) someone do that okay, then I have no comprehension of the lives these people are leading. My cats don't do that.

Harmonious Discord
09-28-2007, 06:49 PM
I think nothing can demonstrate her breeding, better than that. What a catch she is for that lucky guy or gal. Some people you just can't allow to roam freely in public.

Larry Mudd
09-28-2007, 07:34 PM
Charming.

When we were around eleven, me and a couple friends used to spend part of our time riding bikes & goofing off in the local church parking lot.

One day, this stupid kid Matthew announced that he had to poop, and hiked down his pants and backed up against the church's hedge - to much protest all around.

We pointed out that we were only one block from home. "But I gotta go now!"

Soon he said he couldn't turn back because it was already coming out.

My friend Mark walked up to him and pushed him back on his ass, making a god-awful mess.

Good times!

Flipshod
09-28-2007, 07:34 PM
If this was some sort of prank or protest, that's bad enough and makes me sad. But if the girl actually just casually took a shit on the floor in the presence of her peers, it's simply unimaginable.

sturmhauke
09-28-2007, 07:53 PM
But...but I have cats! I always have animal feces in my house!

I'm not sure if I should be reassured or upset by the fact that my half-assed housekeeping puts our house at only Second Degree Squalor. :( :confused:
I suppose it depends on whether you clean up the turds when you notice them, pretend they're not there, or shove over a huge stack of junk to cover them up. My understanding is that 3rd degree is when your house begins to sustain rot damage because of the accumulated sedimentary layers.

Harmonious Discord
09-28-2007, 07:58 PM
I have to wonder what a MySpace profile might contain on her.

UntouchedTakeaway
09-28-2007, 08:04 PM
And to think in "To Sir, With Love", he thought a sanitary napkin burning in a fire place was repulsive.

VCNJ~

Tapiotar
09-28-2007, 08:06 PM
Can this have anything to do with the trend of the last fifteen years or so of laid-back, let the kid train him/herself toilet-training methods? Some kids are quite old, two or three or so before they are toilet-trained, and maybe that makes them so laissez-faire about it all.

Freudian Slit
09-28-2007, 08:16 PM
Can this have anything to do with the trend of the last fifteen years or so of laid-back, let the kid train him/herself toilet-training methods? Some kids are quite old, two or three or so before they are toilet-trained, and maybe that makes them so laissez-faire about it all.
Isn't two or three around the normal age for toilet training? You're making it sound like it's over the hill.

eleanorigby
09-28-2007, 08:53 PM
All 3 of my kids were trained by age 3 (more like 2 and 1/2)--and none of them are laissez faire about toileting issues. IMS, voluntary control of the bowel starts at about 18 months to 2 years--it's on a spectrum. But complete control doesn't happen until after age 2. (my youngest is 9, it's been awhile).

I cannot help but think that this was some kind of initiation for this girl or else she has severe emotional/mental problems. Most teens are quite shy of exposing personal habits such as this.

I wish the school would follow up with either a referral for the girl or appropriate punishment, if she's found to be just doing it to act nasty. As well as the social mores aspect, it's a public health issue.

Count Blucher
09-28-2007, 09:52 PM
How did she wipe? I should ask.

Maybe she didn't. She might have walked into the class clean-shaven, but she probably strolled out with a beard...

(Wouldn't 3-ring paper have too much potential for paper cuts...?)

Charger
09-28-2007, 10:14 PM
I think an appropriate punishment would be to rub her nose in it and, from now on, periodically walk up to her and say (in mock-enthusiasm) "Wanna go outside? Do ya? Do ya wannna go outside?"

In my college days, someone had shat in the men's shower and left a note on the turd which read: "The Mad Crapper Strikes Again!" It turns out that we were the second dorm building within a few weeks to have been "struck" by this "Mad Crapper," as it were.

Cat Whisperer
09-28-2007, 10:22 PM
I suppose it depends on whether you clean up the turds when you notice them, pretend they're not there, or shove over a huge stack of junk to cover them up. My understanding is that 3rd degree is when your house begins to sustain rot damage because of the accumulated sedimentary layers.
Okay, reading more closely, we're only at the First Level of Squalor. Whew. That's a relief. (*I* pretend the turds aren't there - cleaning the litter box is my husband's job. :D )

Miss Purl McKnittington
09-29-2007, 12:28 AM

i maid u a cookie, but i crapded on it :(

Or alternately:

i maid u a poo, but i eated it :(

I can't believe I just typed that. Coprophagia is absolutely, utterly disgusting, even if you're a cat.

bbs2k
09-29-2007, 12:55 AM
The custodian restored the floor to its original condition.teh poo. it had a flavr.

Cardinal
09-29-2007, 02:35 AM
An appropriate punishment would have been to have her clean the bathrooms in the school for a month.But that would be corporal punishment!

No, I'm not kidding. And in some states, that's illegal. So you have to assign a metric buttload of Saturday school days, and then bargain for the bathroom cleaning as a reduced sentence.

sturmhauke
09-29-2007, 04:20 AM
Since when is manual labor "corporal punishment"?

Thudlow Boink
09-29-2007, 12:46 PM
But that would be corporal punishment!Do you mean copro-al punishment?

OtakuLoki
09-29-2007, 02:04 PM
I can't believe I just typed that. Coprophagia is absolutely, utterly disgusting, even if you're a cat.

It's even worse when it's a sure-fire pregnancy indicator on a dog. My former housemate's Aussie would go to the litterbox every time she was pregnant. Every time. :eek:

Dangerosa
09-29-2007, 03:36 PM
All 3 of my kids were trained by age 3 (more like 2 and 1/2)--and none of them are laissez faire about toileting issues. IMS, voluntary control of the bowel starts at about 18 months to 2 years--it's on a spectrum. But complete control doesn't happen until after age 2. (my youngest is 9, it's been awhile).

I cannot help but think that this was some kind of initiation for this girl or else she has severe emotional/mental problems. Most teens are quite shy of exposing personal habits such as this.

I wish the school would follow up with either a referral for the girl or appropriate punishment, if she's found to be just doing it to act nasty. As well as the social mores aspect, it's a public health issue.

Mine were "old" trainers at 3 1/2. And both are completely grossed out that they ever "sat in poop!" despite having been comfortable doing it for much longer than I would have chosen. Neither would casually poop - neither of them want to use the toilet if someone can overhear them.

missbunny
09-29-2007, 08:32 PM
Maybe she wanted to know what brown can do for her.

Bayard
09-29-2007, 09:06 PM
Wash her hands?
Something makes me guess "no" on this one. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that she is not particularly fastidious about washing her hands after every excretion to begin with. I shouldn't presume. Maybe she crapped on the floor, then excused herself to the ladies room to wash her hands. I just think that's unlikely.

Millit the Frail
09-29-2007, 09:25 PM
Maybe she wanted to know what brown can do for her.

missbunny is my hero.

Bravo.

eleanorigby
09-29-2007, 11:00 PM
Mine were "old" trainers at 3 1/2. And both are completely grossed out that they ever "sat in poop!" despite having been comfortable doing it for much longer than I would have chosen. Neither would casually poop - neither of them want to use the toilet if someone can overhear them.

My daughter? She's fine with the door open, closed or anywhere in between(if it's just family home). My sons? They'd prefer to be home alone. #1 son runs water in the sink (not a family habit); #2 son slams the door as if to say, back off!

Neither of the older ones would so much as come close to #2 son when he had a dirty diaper (they were quite a bit older than him).

I can't see this girl as anything but emotionally disturbed. And I'm sure the concept of clean hands has never crossed her mind.

Rubystreak
09-30-2007, 01:14 AM
In my college days, someone had shat in the men's shower and left a note on the turd which read: "The Mad Crapper Strikes Again!" It turns out that we were the second dorm building within a few weeks to have been "struck" by this "Mad Crapper," as it were.

When I taught high school, there was a Phantom Shitter (as we on the faculty called him) who smeared his feces all over the bathroom walls in the school. The administration supposedly figured out who it was but wouldn't say... the kid obviously had serious psychological problems. Maybe he was the spiritual brethren of your Mad Crapper.

Hippy Hollow
09-30-2007, 01:30 AM
This is pure speculation on my part, but the only potential uneducated rationale I can offer at this point is that many of the kids in this school are low SES, from broken families, drug families, etc.
I know it's unfathomable, and we're trying to understand how this could happen... but I'm not buying this explanation. I went to a low SES school with all the traits you describe, and I later taught at a school with even more of those problems.

If anything, kids at the school cared too much about their appearance, looks, hygiene, etc. Kids couldn't read that well, but you needed to have the freshest, cleanest gear to get any kind of respect in my school. Trust me, I was a bit of a slob in HS and caught grief for it.

There's got to be more to the story than this. Was this done in a hated teacher's room for revenge or something? It's still gross as hell, but taking a shit in the middle of a classroom is a one-way ticket to pariahville where I come from. Hell, rumors about girls shitting themselves during sex spread around my school like wildfire, and if "confirmed," that was grounds for changing schools.

A.R. Cane
09-30-2007, 02:21 AM
I think anyone who would do something like that is deeply disturbed and needs help. I also have to wonder about anyone who finds humor in it?

Cardinal
09-30-2007, 04:11 AM
Since when is manual labor "corporal punishment"?
In my experience, the politically correct fascists have defined corporal punishment as "anything involving the body". Yes, I am a public school teacher (CA), and this as I know it is the effective definition, if taken to court. I'm ready to be corrected, but I honestly wouldn't give the slightest bit of required effort to a student as punishment without explicit approval from the administration.

GingerOfTheNorth
09-30-2007, 09:46 AM
Suspension? How times have changed. A punishment for something like that when I was a high school student might have involved expulsion or scrubbing toilets and suspension.

Cat Whisperer
09-30-2007, 01:43 PM
Suspension? How times have changed. A punishment for something like that when I was a high school student might have involved expulsion or scrubbing toilets and suspension.
I don't even know what the punishment would have been, back in the day, because it would not have crossed anyone's mind to DO that.