PDA

View Full Version : OJ Pre-trial hearing

What the .... ?!?!
11-10-2007, 08:28 AM
I couldn't find a previous thread on OJ's latest problems ......

I've been watching most of the coverage and find it interesting on alot of different levels. Sure it's titillating but it's also interesting to see how the system works and to compare facts that come out vs the early media reports.

Gotta lot of questions... here's a start:

1. What's the name of Riccio's auction house?

2. What's his criminal record?

3. Was most of the personal stuff that came from OJ's parents storage lockers in that hotel room or is it still out there somewhere.

4. OJ's agent (Mike Gilbert) apparently took or was given alot of stuff to hide.... was all of that stuff in the room?

5. Did Gilbert have the storage locker stuff too?

6. What has been reported in the media about OJ wanting guns there (even if he didn't want them used) that hasn't been part of the hearing yet.

7. Does the judge have the ability to tell the attorneys not to overkill a certain issue....... I know OJ's freedom is on the line here but it seems like an enormous waste of time and taxpayer dollars.

8. Seems like the DA makes his points in direct, the defense attorney tries his very best to rebut them, and then the DA spends a minimal amount of time in re-direct. Makes sense to me that the DA doesn't want to make his entire case now and is willing to let the defense seem to win on a few things. Some of the so-called experts on TV seem to be too willing to state that the defense has totally won on certain issues for OJ.

Tuckerfan
11-10-2007, 12:07 PM
Who are the legal experts? If one of them's Gerry Spence, then he's worth listening to as he's a damn good lawyer.

What the .... ?!?!
11-11-2007, 10:38 AM
Who are the legal experts? If one of them's Gerry Spence, then he's worth listening to as he's a damn good lawyer.

Nobody I recognized.

From the lack of posts, not much interest in OJ apparently either........