View Full Version : anyone know of this online game: Given a random collection of words you come up with
12-19-2007, 05:20 PM
the best sentence.
This was a multiplayer game. you clicked the words to make the sentence, and then submit your sentence.
Then you vote for your favourite amongst the others (you can't vote for your own)
12-19-2007, 05:37 PM
I think this used to be at PopCap.com. It was supposed to be like magnet poetry. I got hooked on it for a little while--it was pretty fun. Looks like it's gone now.
12-19-2007, 05:38 PM
Maybe PsychoBabble, as described here (http://aggrome.blogspot.com/2006/08/farewell-psychobabble.html)? Apparently it's gone now.
12-19-2007, 06:51 PM
Sounds a bit like Acrophobia (http://www.acrowars.com/). From the pop-up when you load the site:
A random sequence of letters, an acronym, is shown to all players. The players must come up with a sentence from these letters. Players then vote for their favorite sentence, and the player with the most votes after 10 rounds wins the game.
As an example, say the acronym given is: KBOG
Your sentence might be something like: "Killer Beetle Overthrows Government"
I just visited the site and it looks awful. It used to be full of cool graphics and sound effects (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Acrophobia_screenshot.png), making it sound like you were in a real game show. Now it looks like a chat interface powered by notepad.
I just watched this round:
1. Tastes JUST like butter... (Stinger, 2 votes)
1. Taburton Jacks-off Little Boys (Cally, 2 votes)
1. That's just little, babe! (RedBarracuda, 2 votes)
2. Timmy jacks-off little boys (taburton, 1 vote)
2. T J.Hooker Loves Balls (sexyslut, 1 vote)
2. They just look bored (FrostySnoBum, 1 vote)
3. Tasty Jenitals Like Butter (BabyRaper, 0 votes)
3. two joints lay by (helpMeRhonda, 0 votes)
3. thomas jiggles little balls (mschmerz27, 0 votes)
3. Tall Jordan loves basketball. (incoherent, 0 votes)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.