View Full Version : The drinking game
06-20-2010, 05:45 PM
Most of us probably have some favorite TV shows with recurring sayings or themes; for example, drink a whole beer everytime Sam says "answer the question" on Supernatural. Or "it's complicated" on Lost. What kind of drinking game can you come up with for shows?
06-20-2010, 05:49 PM
America's Next Top Model - everytime anyone says "fierce" it's one drink, if anyone says "disgusting" it's two.
06-20-2010, 07:03 PM
Anytime Giles says "er", "uh", or wipes his glasses on Buffy, take a shot.
You'll be out halfway through the episode.
06-21-2010, 03:25 PM
Every time Cal Lightman tilts his head while looking for signs of deception on Lie to Me, drink. Take a double when Lightman reveals that he knew the truth all along, despite appearances to the contrary.
Every time someone on Ghost Hunters suddenly looks around and says, "Did you hear that??", take a shot. Take a bonus drink every time that Steve gets freaked out by one of his many phobias (spiders, heights, planes, etc.)
Drink every time that Michael Scott mixes a metaphor on The Office.
06-21-2010, 10:07 PM
Every time the word "journey" is mentioned in any reality TV show such as Idol. Hammered by half-time.
06-21-2010, 10:25 PM
In college, we had a Star Trek: the Next Generation game. Pick a characters' name out of a hat and whenever that character appears on screen - drink.
Drink also when -
- they showed a shot of the Enterprise ship.
- Characters were shown in Ten-Forward.
- Capt. Picard pulled his shirt down.
- Capt. Picard said "Make it so" or "Engage" (and pointed his finger.)
- Whenever Dr. Crusher administered an anesthetic, everyone took a hit off a bong.
- Whenever Counselor Troi used her empathic abilities (e.g. "I sense such pain!"), everyone did a shot - to numb us all from the pain of her horrible acting.
vBulletin® v3.7.3, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.