PDA

View Full Version : Another Facebook Oddity

Engywook
08-05-2010, 10:47 AM
I've noticed, on my profile page, something weird going on in the Friends panel to the lower left. Today, it is only showing one of my friends instead of the usual six.

And it's always the same person...

Anybody know why this is, and what I can do about it? I don't see any setting that even makes this possible, yet said person might be a little weirded out if she sees this on my profile.

Phlosphr
08-05-2010, 10:53 AM
Well first of all, the way you see your profile is usually very different than the way others see it. Go into Account>Privacy Settings> and look around in there on how your page looks to others, you can even type in a name at the top of that screen to see how a specific person views your account.

Engywook
08-05-2010, 11:40 AM
Well first of all, the way you see your profile is usually very different than the way others see it. Go into Account>Privacy Settings> and look around in there on how your page looks to others, you can even type in a name at the top of that screen to see how a specific person views your account.

It's the same deal on Preview Profile, no matter whose POV.

Omar Little
08-05-2010, 12:15 PM
it is only showing one of my friends instead of the usual six.

And it's always the same person...

Maybe your other five friends, defriended you. ;)

Engywook
08-05-2010, 12:18 PM
Maybe your other five friends, defriended you. ;)

Taken in a ;) spirit.

But in the :confused: spirit of fighting ignorance, armed with full details of the matter at hand, I am certainly able to rule that out.