PDA

View Full Version : Facebook login problems

Ryan_Liam
08-12-2014, 01:34 PM
I've not been able to log in for a few weeks now, I use a text code confirmation to log into my Facebook, and haven't been receiving the texts for a while. Whilst I can log in, I can't get past the code confirmation screen. I sent an email noting the problem, and even providing the ID they requested, and they sent this automatic email back.

Hi,

Thanks for your report. Please note, in order for us to assist you further we need you to respond to this email with items below:

- Briefly describe the issue you’re experiencing.
- Attach a picture of your government-issued photo ID so we can confirm that you own this account. Review the types of documents we accept and learn how to send your ID over a secure connection: https://www.facebook.com/help/?page=148993491850191.

In the meantime, these are the easiest ways to get back in your account:

- Request another code by clicking the Resend Code link
- Log in from one of your recognized devices (ex: a computer or mobile phone you’ve named and added to your Facebook account)

Note that we won't be able to investigate this report without a picture of an ID that meets our requirements. After you send your ID, we will review it and respond.

Thanks,

The infuriating problem is that when I attach my photo again, it won't do it, so I have no way in which to reclaim my account. This situation started a day before FB went down globally, is it a problem on their end? What's going on?