PDA

View Full Version : What is the worst thing that you have ever tasted?

swainpup
10-20-2001, 09:39 PM
I work with photographic chemistry a lot, (developer, stop bath, fixer....) and somehow, washing my hands, after hours of processing, slipped my mind. Yes, I had rinsed them, but when I had those Hooters hot wings an hour later, the chemistry didn't quite taste right. There really is no way of explainging exactly how bad it was, but I will never eat a hot wing from Hooters again without thinking about the wing being extremely overdeveloped.

Albert Rose
10-20-2001, 10:04 PM
Evil. I tasted evil, and it was bad.

lenin
10-20-2001, 10:13 PM
swainpup, I decided to stop eating hot wings because they tasted funny too. But I didn't have any chemicals on my hands at the time. ;)

I'd have to say salt when not covering anything.

samclem
10-20-2001, 10:13 PM
An anchovy pizza, when I was 17. I excused myself and went into the bathroom and threw up.

Now, 40 years later, I would kill(right now, tonight) for that same pizza. Well, maybe I wouldn't kill an Afghan :D

Booker57
10-20-2001, 10:31 PM
Brake fluid.
Not on purpose. I had a cold, head all stuffed up, breathing thru the mouth type cold. Bench-bleeding a master cylinder and some fluid sprayed into my mouth. Much rinsing with mouth wash. The thought of shaving my tounge came up. Avoid brake fluid.

lel
10-20-2001, 10:37 PM
Diet Pepsi with cigarette ashes.

If anyone has a really bad enemy, light a cigarette and put the ashes in their soda. Guaranteed to disgust!

AwSnappity
10-20-2001, 10:42 PM
Novocaine. My stupid dentists always ssem to squirt some in my mouth.

GreatKingRat
10-20-2001, 10:54 PM
Took a big swig of what I thought was my beer, turned out it was the can I was using for a spitoon.

Ugh.

Duck Duck Goose
10-20-2001, 11:12 PM
When I was a kid I had asthma, and I had some yellow medicine that had a vaguely medicinal flavor, with a nasty alcohol kick, and the texture of snot, no kidding. I used to try to hide the wheezing to put off the moment when I'd have to take some Tedral.

35 years and geez how it comes back. [shudder]

Slithy Tove
10-20-2001, 11:38 PM
When I was 4, my mouth was all set for to taste chocolate kiss when I filched a beef bullion cube. I mean, it was brown and wrapped in foil!

Daowajan
10-21-2001, 12:06 AM
I did that too, but with a bag of frozen meatballs I thought were those pre-rolled cookie dough balls.

Oddly enough, it took me about halfway through the meatball before I realized what I was eating.

Typo Negative
10-21-2001, 01:36 AM
I had heartburn at work. A psychotic co-worker said he had a cure. It was a 'homiopathic oil'. He put 2 drops in a small cup of water and I drank it.

It took me 5 frantic hours to get that damned taste out of my mouth.

Daowajan
10-21-2001, 01:45 AM
One day I will drink wheatgrass juice, and then I will trump you all.

Have you ever seen anyone try to drink that stuff? They hold it and look at it for a minute, like it's a shot of tequila. It takes a while for them to get their nerves up.

Heath Doolin
10-21-2001, 03:28 AM
Two things

Kahlua, Scotch, Rumplemintz and (gag) Jagermeister. Downed it thinking it was something else, fell off my stool and crawled to the nearest toilet to barf. I think the Brake Fluid would taste like Honey nectar compared to that vile mix

And

Wasabi

Not bad in small doses. Yet I managed to get a big wad of it in my mouth thanks to my adverted eyes and a cruel friend who rolled it into a california roll

Ever felt your nose hair burn off?

Lets not even mention what happens two hours later.

I will take the line from a great joke

"I need to wipe my ass with a snow cone."

Nocturne
10-21-2001, 03:54 AM
Love.

I tasted love, and it was horrible.

I don't understand, it has sugar in it, why was it so salty?

:D

Caiata
10-21-2001, 04:49 AM
Good answer, Nocturne! :)

For me, I'd have to say it was, uh ... one morning while I was far less than awake - I think it was during "Hell Month" when the school musical rehearsals lasted all night, and the National Forensic League debate district and state competitions were scheduled, and the Academic Superbowl district competition, and ISSMA state competition (a music comp.), our Youth Symphony annual concert-with-the-Philharmonic was scheduled, term papers and large projects were due in all of my classes; thus I was getting less than an hour of sleep a night trying to work on it all - er, let me start over again.

I'd had an hour of sleep, I got up and made myself some brown sugar oatmeal, I rummaged around on the lazy Susan looking for the cinnamon, grabbed a bottle, dumped a lot of cinnamon into the oatmeal, took a bite, and promptly gaggedchokedspewed all over the table.

It was chili powder.

Chili-powder flavoured brown sugar oatmeal is -not- pleasant.

Either that, or the time that I was eating chili while a rather fragrant slice of chocolate cake was nearby. All I could smell was chocolate, and since you taste primarily what you smell, I had chili-textured, chocolate-flavoured goo. It was not a particularly enjoyable occasion.

Balduran
10-21-2001, 12:35 PM
My brother brought back some canned haggis from Scotland. I think they must've run out of dog food labels or something.

Katisha
10-21-2001, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Caiata
It was chili powder.

Chili-powder flavoured brown sugar oatmeal is -not- pleasant.

I once purchased chili-powder-flavored peanut butter at a convenience store in Amsterdam, thanks to my inability to read labels in Dutch.

Actually, it wasn't as bad as you might think, but it did taste funny...

Czarcasm
10-21-2001, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by AlbertRose

I see you've met my ex-wife.

ignatzmouse
10-21-2001, 01:01 PM
Some posters have mentioned the bad reaction that results from expecting one taste and getting another. In that category, the winner would have to be a pastry I bought in Japan. It looked for all the world like a cheese danish...but I found upon tasting it that the "cheese" was this incredibly nasty savory mayonaise stuff.

But as far as the worst flavor in and of itself, the winner would have to be a Hungarian bitters called Unicum.

Atreyu
10-21-2001, 01:03 PM
At a luau in Maui in 1994, I sampled a substance that looked vaguely like pudding.

It was poi.

It is not enough to say that poi simply tastes bad. It was the antithesis of taste. It was the black hole of taste.

How Hawaiians lived on this shite I'll never know.

but the roasted salt pork I had at the luau still remains as the finest meat I've ever tasted

Annie
10-21-2001, 01:07 PM
Something off a dim sum cart that combined the egg of a reptile and tertiary decomposition.

spheric thor
10-21-2001, 01:13 PM
A friend of mine is always giving me vitamins and such to take.She gave me some fo-ti capsules once.(Eastern and Western
herbalists recommend Fo-Ti as a supplement to maintain youthful vigor, increase energy, tone the kidneys and
liver, and purify the blood. Fo-Ti is also employed as a remedy for insomnia, stomach upset, and diabetes. )
Well you take it with a meal.I took it after a meal,and it must have just sat on the top of what i just ate.About 15 mins later i let out a big burp.I think the capsule dissolved and the powdery inside all blew out in the most vile cloud of dust coming out my mouth and nose.It was actual powder that came out.I was close to pukeing it took me an hour of brushing my teeth and blowing my nose, and i still tasted it.My throat and nose burned for a couple hours after.

DaToad
10-21-2001, 02:18 PM
I got a putrid oyster on the half shell at an oyster bar. The taste was incredibly horrible and hard to describe, but oh did it make me gag. I power purged about half my guts onto my plate. I did manage to make it to the toilet for the second and third waves.

Still love those slippery little devils, though.

Spoons
10-21-2001, 02:30 PM
Gasoline. About twenty years ago.

The lawnmower was empty but the car was full. Why take the jerry can to the gas station? Just a length of garden hose for a siphon, and....

...get a mouthful of the most vile-tasting stuff you've ever had. Indescribably bad. Took ages and plenty of water to get rid of the taste--and as a heavy smoker in those days, I couldn't even think of having a cigarette for a couple of hours.

Gasoline has got to be the worst I've ever tasted.

Lynn Bodoni
10-21-2001, 02:46 PM
My mother used to take some sort of liquid potassium supplement, and used to make the most gawdawful faces while drinking it. I always told her that it couldn't POSSIBLY be that bad, and she let me take a sip. It WAS that bad, and worse. It tasted like orange juice that had gone bad two weeks ago, and has been sitting out in the summer sun ever since. Fortunately, she's no longer on that medication.

Other memorable tastes include various dyes and solutions that I've had to drink for medical tests. Anyone who's had a glucose tolerance test can tell you about Lemondex or Glucola. These drinks are carbonated drinks, which have a THOUSAND calories in them. Literally a thousand calories, packed into 12 or 16 ounces of fluid (I forget which). Now, I have quite a sweet tooth, but I have met my match in this stuff.

Guinastasia
10-21-2001, 02:48 PM
Vomit.

TVeblen
10-21-2001, 02:58 PM
Lutefisk.

My ex-husband was 3rd generation Norwegian. Their summer get togethers featured lutefisk. (Making lutefisk indoors requires torching the kitchen to blackened embers to remove the smell.)

For the blissfully uninitiated, lutefisk starts out as planks of dried cod fish--"planks" because they're about the same consistency as 2x4's. The cod is then soaked in lye which imparts an unbelieveable tang, not to mention turning the fish into whiteish/translucent rubber. The fish is rinsed off--I suspect with reindeer urine--then popped into a kettle of boiling water to stew for a while.

The stuff REEKS like a bait box left in hot sun for a week. Forget average fish smell; this is concentrated rotting fish stench. It attracts flies from miles around; figures, as they also relish poop and decaying flesh. Even dogs put their tails down and slink away from the reek.

Bobbing chunks of pale, rubbery fish are scooped into bowls with a little boiling water, then topped off with melted butter. The closest description is rotted, boiled fish gummi bears. It looks, smells and tastes like something a grave robber with a Crock Pot would whip up for dinner.

::gags and turns clammy just from the memory::

Veb

Guinastasia
10-21-2001, 03:02 PM
What I want to know is-isn't lye POISONOUS?

TVeblen
10-21-2001, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Guinastasia
What I want to know is-isn't lye POISONOUS?

Yep, sure 'tis. The mess IS rinsed off well before boiling. (I was kidding about using reindeer piss. Given that the lutefisk picnics were in Iowa they probably used ordinary cow pee.)

Oh, okay. They actually used water but the end result still tasted godawful. The soaking in lye thing isn't all that unusual, btw. It's how ordinary corn is turned into hominey.

Veb

ignatzmouse
10-21-2001, 03:43 PM
vomit

Um...whose?

Actually, I don't think I want to know.

EEEwwwwww!

CrankyAsAnOldMan
10-21-2001, 03:53 PM
A couple of bad taste-memories come to mind. I once opened one of those little cans of orange juice that we'd taken with us on a camping trip. It had sat too long in the cooler water and rusted, a fact I didn't discover until I took a big swig. Rusty orange juice-ergh.

I once ate a goose-liver appetizer that was combined with dates and bacon. I still twitch to remember that. I was at a political fundraiser and trying to be an adult but it was all I could do not to run around clawing it off my tongue.

And when I was nursing, I started taking all these supplements to help with my pathetic milk supply. I got tired of the pills so I bought a bunch of little brown bottles of the concentrated oils. Fenugreek, Alfalfa, Marshamallow root, chasteberry, etc. Since they tasted so awful, I figured it'd be better to make one nasty shot of them and drink it all down in a little diet pepsi. Sweet jesus on a cracker, it was awful. Torture.

Cheesesteak
10-21-2001, 04:14 PM
Salted Mui.

Don't know what it is? Neither did I, it's apparently a Chinese, dried, salted plum thing. A little brownish lump with white powder on it. Innocent looking, really. A malevolent food in reality, it hurt, I felt pain from the taste of it. Can a taste actually hurt? Yes, it can. Salted Mui has proven that unequivocally.

For some hilarious stories of horrifying food products, check out the Bad Candy (http://www.bad-candy.com) guys.

PunditLisa
10-21-2001, 04:57 PM
Ear wax. Blech.

The_Raven
10-21-2001, 05:11 PM
Howyadoin,

My vote goes to Samuel Adams Triple Bock. This is produced once a year, and the claim to fame is the 17% alcohol content, pretty kicking for what is supposed to be a beer-esque substance. In fact, it's illegal to sell in several states due to the high alcohol content. And did I mention that it goes for $80 per case?

Imagine, Guinness Stout (not a personal favorite, but I'll drink it on occasion) boiled down to a concentration around that of cough syrup. It tastes like you've just licked a spittoon. I felt bad, because my bar manager had pulled strings to get the stuff for me as a surprise. I finished one 8 oz (?) bottle, and that was it for me.

Yecchh...

-Rav

P.S. What's so bad about ear wax? :)

Ashtar
10-21-2001, 05:13 PM
Worst -food- I've tasted?
Thai-style curry. It was like trying to eat perfume. Any type of mushroom is a close second.

Worst -thing- I've tasted?
Epsom salts. Bitter. Nasty. Vile.

ignatzmouse
10-21-2001, 05:28 PM
Thai-style curry. It was like trying to eat perfume.

Wow, that doesn't sound like any Thai-style curry I've had. Where did you get it?

TeaElle
10-21-2001, 06:01 PM
I can't decide if the answer here is lychee (talk about tasting like perfume) umeboshi plum (why didn't you warn me that it's salty) or my mother in law's iced tea. I'm originally from the south, where we believe in strong, sweet tea. My mother in law handed me a glass of some pale tan fluid over ice with nothing in it. It was -- and remains, as this is her normal recipe) repulsive.

Mudshark
10-21-2001, 07:55 PM
Dental cement. The stuff that that stick your braces on with. It tasted like puke and bad mouthwash.

croaker67
10-21-2001, 08:29 PM
Coffee! I was 8 years old running into my parents kitchen. A cup of (soda) on the counter. WRONG, it's coffee. However, now Coffee is the the lifegiver, the real thing (not coke). The Bean is life itself.....:D

Poysyn
10-21-2001, 08:32 PM
Fleet enema. I had to have a medical test that required me to take it. The order was to take two bottles. I choked down one. I am actually having trouble suppressing the gag typing this.

Guinastasia
10-21-2001, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by ignatzmouse
vomit

Um...whose?

Actually, I don't think I want to know.

EEEwwwwww!

No, you silly goose! My own, of course! That's why I always hated vomiting, as a child, because it leaves that icky taste in your mouth, it burns your throat and nostrils.

UGH!

:p

everton
10-21-2001, 08:41 PM
I was gonna say earwax, but PunditLisa beat me to it. Failing that then, how about TCP antiseptic? They recently improved the flavour but it's still pretty grim. The old stuff used to stink out the glass or cup you'd drank it out of for weeks even after you'd washed it out.

The thing I've eaten that I expected to be bad but wasn't (to me anyway) is that candied and chillied pineapple you get in places like Thailand. Surprisingly moreish.

Guinastasia
10-21-2001, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Poysyn
Fleet enema. I had to have a medical test that required me to take it. The order was to take two bottles. I choked down one. I am actually having trouble suppressing the gag typing this.

Uh, dude? You're not supposed to DRINK it...

I just remembered-the time the cap fell off one of my teeth-one of the ones that needs to be root canaled, when I get the goddamn money. Ugh...ooooh...did that taste HIDEOUS!!!

Monkey Chews
10-21-2001, 08:56 PM
I was on the Isle of Skye, having a traditional Scottish breakfast. One of my travelling buddies had a bite of his. "How was it?" I ask. "Not bad," he said.

He lied. Oh, how he lied.

I cut off a small piece and put it in my mouth. The instant it touched my tongue, I knew that it was Wrong. This was not something that was meant to be put inside my mouth. It tasted exactly like one should expect dead, coagulated sheep-blood to taste, except more vile. It was dead for a reason, and did not belong in my body.

Cue much spitting, heaving and slapping.

Poysyn
10-21-2001, 09:25 PM
Guin - I do mean the stuff you drink, not the other stuff. The stuff I took was supposed to be lemon-ginger, but I tell you, not flavor like anything anyone made on purpose!!

Black Bear Benjamin
10-21-2001, 09:39 PM
Well how about a glass of cold coffee which looked like Coca Cola... I didn't like coffee before. I sure don't like it now.

Guinastasia
10-21-2001, 10:12 PM
Guin - I do mean the stuff you drink, not the other stuff. The stuff I took was supposed to be lemon-ginger, but I tell you, not flavor like anything anyone made on purpose!!

Um, wouldn't that make it a laxative? I've never even HEARD of anyone drinking an enema, or an enema you're supposed to drink!

JavaMaven1
10-21-2001, 10:38 PM
I happened to be bleaching my girly-moustache and for some stupid reason decided I was going to eat a banana. Hair-bleach-banana is not going to be a new smoothie flavor anytime soon.

Lynn Bodoni
10-21-2001, 11:13 PM

Um, wouldn't that make it a laxative? I've never even HEARD of anyone drinking an enema, or an enema you're supposed to drink!

It's called an enema, and yes, it IS meant to be drunk. It will most certainly clean you out. I still maintain, however, that it's not THE nastiest stuff I've ever had. I've already mentioned my candidates.

Canby
10-22-2001, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Mudshark
Dental cement. The stuff that that stick your braces on with. It tasted like puke and bad mouthwash.

That's exactly what I was thinking of when I opened this thread. I could never really describe the taste, but thinking of it years later still makes me shudder.

moodtobestewed
10-22-2001, 08:50 AM
In all modesty, I do believe I've tasted something FAR WORSE than anything likely to be posted. Anyone who reads this tale of woe better have something to spew into handy cause this is beyond disgusting.

As a kid every summer I would spend a few weeks at my grandparents' farm. One year, an adorable stray kitten started hanging around the house. She must have been hit by a car at one point, because she had a bad limp and, perhaps due to internal hemorrhaging, a brownish substance having the consistency of snot would periodically come out her butt! Yeech! Whatever the stuff was it would get all smeared in the cat's hindquarter fur and disgust us all to the point where we felt guilty because no one even wanted to get near much less pet her when this happened. My grandmother said that was the only cat she'd seen that "went on the rag."

Anyway, one morning I had a bowl of oatmeal - maple and brown sugar, my favorite - and went outside for a walk around my grandparents' property. I'd made it a good distance when the kitty appeared and started rubbing up against my leg and meowing. Well, I just couldn't help myself. I picked the little fluff ball up and started rubbing underneath her chin. After a few minutes of happy purring, she hissed and took a swing at me with her paw. She jumped from my hands and scampered off, so somewhat puzzled I continued on my walk.

It was then I noticed some of my breakfast oatmeal was on my shirt. It was too far to walk back to the house for a paper towel so, being a rather uncouth boy of thirteen, I just pulled my shirt up and licked the oatmeal right off.

At that very second, the kitten appeared again, meowing apologetically with a sorrowful look in her eyes. Being a sucker for that sort of thing, I picked her up again and scratched behind her ears. Once again she purred sweetly and I said to myself "Awww, this has to be the cutest kitty ever."

It was at that point that I noticed, much to my horror, the several more drops of "oatmeal" had appeared on my shirt! OH SHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTT! I tossed the cat to the ground and stumbled around, dazed with the terrible realization that it wasn't oatmeal I'd licked off my shirt but GOO FROM THE CAT'S ASS!!!

This is the first time I've ever told anyone what happened on that fateful day because it was such an incredibly stupid, not to mention disgusting, thing to have done.

But ya know, strangely enough it really didn't taste that bad. Maybe a little tangy, but I thought it might be my shirt I was tasting. I don't think you'll ever see Kitty Butt Sludge Flavor put out by the Quakers Oats people, however.

roadrunner70
10-22-2001, 09:33 AM
This happened to my wife, but it HAD to taste nasty. I was doing my spring yard work one year, which cannot be done properly without the aid of a nice, cold beer. I had left maybe half of a can in the shed where I keep my yard tools. A few months later when I was doing fall clean-up, I found it, and took the old beer into the kitchen. Being the lazy bastard I am, I set it on the counter for the wife to rinse out and throw away. She came in a while later, saw a beer sitting on the counter, picked it up, realized there was beer in there, and being the alcoholic she is, took a big ol' gulp. It was black, with a dead slug in it, she said, whilst puking into the sink.

lieu
10-22-2001, 10:30 AM
I'm about a foot high in my chair after all these stories. The aforementioned putridity has caused me to sink an inch or two lower with each passing tale to the point where I'm ready to play leapfrog with Webster.

My worst taste recalled is from the funk oozing from my wisdom tooth cavities for a day or two when they were pulled.

Blesch!!! Made you want to slap your granny.

TwistofFate
10-22-2001, 10:58 AM
How can anyone knock Black Pudding?? as part of a fry, it is the best Hangover cure on earth!!!

Winnie
10-22-2001, 01:10 PM
Maybe this wasn't the worst thing I ever tasted, but by far the most bizarre.

I was in a grocery store about a year ago and they had fresh quinces for sale. Now I adore fruit and had never, ever tasted a quince. They were hard to the touch, green like a pear and a nice sweet smell. These will be great, I thought to myself.

The next day I washed and chilled a quince to eat after lunch. One bite in -- and this was not the juicy, sweet fruit I thought it was. The taste was somewhere between bitter and no taste at all, but the worst part about it was the fruit sucked out every bit of moisture from my mouth in a split second. I stood there with this piece of vile fruit sticking to my tongue, unable to get it out by spitting and choking the whole while because there was no saliva in my mouth.

Come to find out that people use quinces to mix with berries and other fruits for jams, pies, etc.

Caricci
10-22-2001, 01:48 PM

It IS called an enema. My husband just had to take for a colonoscopy and he, too, couldn't finish it. It was the lemon ginger one, as well.

Spydergirl_87
10-22-2001, 01:49 PM
I took a big swig out of a carton of milk, only to find my mouth filled with a chunky, sour goo.

Perm solution. Nothing is more foul. Thank god I was wearing glasses when it squirted out, or I would have been in extreme pain as well.

tevya
10-22-2001, 03:27 PM
moodtobestewed I have read many funny stories on this board but I think your Kitty Butt Sludge story wins Grand Prize!

I can say that I know exactly what Lynn is talking about. I had to drink that damn Glucoade crap once. Ergghhh. I went to the doctor for a blood glucose test (or something like that) because I get nauseated when I eat too many sweets (one piece of cake makes me want to hurl). I figured that maybe it had something to do with the way my body processes sugars (also there is a history of diabetes in my family). So what do they do but make me drink a whole body of the sweetest stuff on the planet! And it is not just the sweetness of it but the texture of it. It is almost the consistency of chilled maple syrup.

Wonko The Sane
10-22-2001, 04:11 PM
I had a St. John's wort capsule burp incident once, and the taste took a few days to go away, but the nastiest was a dutch candy called salted licorice. It was awful, but I figured that after a few moments it would get better. It didn't. Salty licorice is bad. Very Very Bad! Somewhat less bad was a chinese candy made of ginger, lemon, and some black evil stuff. I like lemon and ginger, but this stuff was foul.

Guinastasia
10-22-2001, 04:26 PM
Okay, okay! I just never HEARD of an oral enema, that's all.

Strange. Oh well.

jk1245
10-22-2001, 04:48 PM
As a youngster, I had to get an X-ray (or some medical procedure) for some reason or another (you'll soon see why I've blocked most of this out). They needed some type of dye in my stomach apparently. Could I drink said fluid? No, of course not! It has to pumped in through a tube in your nose, so it runs down through the roof of you mouth and slides down the back of your throat. A thick, warm, oily liquid that tasted and smelled like a combination of peanut oil and lemon pledge (I think the lemon was for flavor).
My stomach is going into evacuation mode just remembering it.

Still don't know if I'd rather have KittyButtSludgetm or GardenSlug Black Aletm
though!

CheapBastid
10-22-2001, 05:19 PM
...at band camp...

A rite of passage was for the freshmen to guzzle down a Rootbeer Slick.

This vile concoction is made with a half cup (that would be a 1/2 of a medium soft drink cup) of Rootbeer mixed with some fresh hot Original Tommy'sTM chili.

Slightly carbonated room temperature oily chili with rootbeer flavoring is not a good thing by the way.

ModernRonin2
10-22-2001, 05:42 PM
Not even on a dare, actually. I just wanted to know what it tasted like. Well, it tasted really bad. Ashes in your mouth. Lingered, too. You know the taste if you've ever had the misfortune of tasting ashes. It was pretty nasty. The guy who drank from a pepsi can that had cigarette ashes in it probably understands.

-Ben

dead0man
10-23-2001, 12:25 AM
2 words. Robatussin(sp?).
dead0man

Ace_Face
10-23-2001, 12:43 AM
Someone mentioned liquid yellow asthma medicine. Sounds like the same stuff I took when I was a kid. That stuff was absolutely vile. Whatever evil drug company manufactured it, they didn't even try to make it palatable. And you couldn't get the taste out of your mouth no matter what you ate/drank afterwards -- it ruined the taste of everything that followed as well.

pestie
10-23-2001, 02:55 PM
I bought a small bottle of strawberry flavored milk at a convenience store once which was so sour that it had turned chunky. Whatever unholy chemical reactions that had taken place in the souring also turned the strawberry flavoring into something that felt like acid on my tongue (no, not LSD, I mean, like, fuming hydrochloric acid). I brought it back to the store where they gave me a refund (or maybe it was an exchange; I don't remember) and told me to dump it in their sink. It was like pouring out thick oatmeal. Blech!

Big Sam
10-23-2001, 03:30 PM
Bong water is pretty nasty. I don't know if anybody else here plays paintball, but they taste rather putrid. Racing alcohol is deadly.

But the worst taste of all... Budweiser.

Ferrous
10-23-2001, 03:52 PM
The most vile thing I ever put in my mouth was peyote "buttons". Gawd, was that nasty! Gooey balls of evil!
The things a stupid teenager will do to get high!
Which I didn't, BTW. A friend brought back like 12 of them, and we split them up among 6 of us. You supposedly have to eat like 14 of them to get the effect. I don't know how anybody could choke down that many.
Still, I was pretty proud of myself for being able to eat my 2. I figure after that, I could eat anything, if my life depended on it!

CRorex
10-23-2001, 04:18 PM
Raw Sea Urchin in a handroll.

Did I mention it was spoiled?

VERY spoiled?

It wasn't quite so much the taste as the texture.

But don't get me wrong, it tasted terrible. Its just that I've eaten some pretty terrible things, raw salmon eyes for one, and what always strikes me first is the texture. The texture is what makes it hard to keep down in the short run, ya know between the time when you wonder exactly what the hell you just put in your mouth and that time when it sits in your stomach and you pause. And take notice reflecting on the experience of what you just endured, and realize that its STILL INSIDE YOU, GROWING, GAINING STRENGTH. GOOD GOD NO.
To tell the truth, it still kinda makes my tummy feel funny after 3 years.
What I hate this the period after you manage to swallow it and right at the start of fulling processing the flavor of what you ate.

Bob Scene
10-23-2001, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by dead0man
2 words. Robatussin(sp?).

I was going to say dextromethorphan hydrobromide in powdered form. Dextromethorphan is what makes Robitussin so much fun (in every sense of the word). The powdered form is much more concentrated than the cough syrup, so the unspeakably nasty taste is that much stronger, to where a microscopic speck will make you retch. But the cough syrup gets some points for that hideous artificial cherry flavor. I know certain people who gag at the thought of cherries.

Rilchiam
10-26-2001, 03:03 AM
Was eating pancakes with real maple syrup, which I love, and took a sip of Diet Pepsi, which I also love. Mr. Rilch did the same thing at almost the exact same time.

We both agreed that that must be what poison would taste like.

(Diet Coke fans, save it.)

meyer
10-26-2001, 03:28 AM
Bubble Tea

This is insanely popular around here, clearly being included on a rider on somebody's pact with the devil. Little globules of tapioca-type stuff sitting in the bottom of a cup of tepid thick tea. I took one sip 5 years ago, and the taste is still in my mouth. I swear this drink is a liquidated form of hell.

LorieSmurf
10-26-2001, 05:43 AM
A couple of people mentioned "yellow liquid asthma medication". That has got to be liquid Prednisone. It is the vilest foules nastiest stuff on planet earth. We try everything we can do to make it taste good to kids, but NOTHING works. You can add chocolate syrup to it, but it still does not disguise the taste. I feel sorry for anyone that has to take it. At least the pills you can put in the back of your throat and down quickly. The liquid stuff coats your tongue and mouth.
Other than that, my votes are for sushi (yes i've tried it several times. Bleh bleh bleh ptooey!), NyQuil, and semen (makes me gag, can't hold it in my mouth for long. I will NOT swallow. NOT NOT NOT. Barfing after a BJ is just not sexy, ya know?)

Lorie

Broken Doll
10-26-2001, 08:38 AM
Drain-O...that stuff you use to clean drains with.
When I was younger, I used to drink water directly from the tap to save time getting a cup...the thing that stopped me was drinking from the tap just after it'd been cleaned with Drain-O...didn't taste so bad as hurting like a bad-ass mofo...I swear, the pain was unbearable.

lieu
10-26-2001, 08:39 AM
I forgot about bong water. Yeah, that was pretty nasty.

It reminds me of what probably was my worst though... San Pedro. A friend came back from Equador with some wild tales of what this stuff could do. We went over to our local casa de cactii and bought a couple of hundred dollars worth of plants for the 4 of us and processed the stuff for about 6 hours. Peeled the skin, pineappled the core and boiled down the meat. What we eneded up with was cactus meat sludge. We drank this vile crap down, vomited profusely and waited for the buzz. We're still waiting.

mikehardware
10-26-2001, 09:02 AM
As a child, I learned that while children's vitamins are chewable, adult vitamins (with iron) are not! It's an awfully intense rusty flavor. If you've ever tried iron water, multiply that many times over. ICK.

For real food, it would have to be the meat loaf I fixed in my bachelor days. I'd popped it in the oven, and watched TV awhile, then I heard weird noises coming from the kitchen. I opened the oven door to find my dinner on fire. Grabbing a dish towel, I beat the flames out, then cleaned up the spilled grease. Since I didn't have any other food in the apartment, it went back in to finish cooking. Had a very unusual taste - char combined with old wet dish towel.

arara123
10-26-2001, 11:36 AM
Once, At a restaurant in the north of Portugal, I ordered tripe. That's stuffed cow's intestines. (I knew what it was - I was adventurous back then.)

Anyway, it tasted like sh*t. LITERALLY, like sh*t. Like intestines stuffed with meat mixed with sh*t.

I don't know if the intestines weren't washed properly or that was the way tripe was supposed to taste. And in the 15 years since I've never felt like ordering a second helping to see which it was.

scotth
10-26-2001, 04:50 PM
Without a doubt, Glow-fuel.

For those unfamiliar with the stuff, it is what is run in model airplane engines.

It is made of Nitromethane, Ethynol, and Castor Oil.

It makes gasoline taste like Cool-aid in comparison.

Neidhart
10-26-2001, 07:37 PM
Water . . .

that had been sitting out on the kitchen counter all day, having absorbed seven hours of cigarette smoke, dust, pollen and God knows what all.

I thought I had taken a swig of vinegar by mistake!

mack
10-26-2001, 08:50 PM
yeah spoiled milk is pretty bad. kind of sticks around for a while.

I held a five dollar bill in my mouth for some reason and it tasted awful.

Food-wise I was sitting at a table with maybe twelve people and tasted someone's chitterlings (chitlins). The second the bite hit my tongue every instinct told me to get this stuff out of my mouth. I just chewed a couple times and swallowed. No ill effects but man, that was something.

greenteeth
10-26-2001, 09:01 PM
I ate British food once. Do you people have taste buds? :(

Creaky
10-26-2001, 09:32 PM
When I was a little kid, I had to take this antibiotic on a fairly regular basis. It was called Trisulfaminic, and it was horrible. They used to almost have to tie me down and force it down my throat. About half of the time it came right back up, it tasted so awful to me.

Later on, when I first tasted that nasty crap called Bailey's Irish Cream, it tasted just exactly 100 percent like Trisulfaminic. As if gross sweet alcoholic drinks weren't disgusting enough! :eek:

(I assume the medicine did not come in pill form, but then I guess little kids get liquid medicine instead of pills because they might choke on pills.)

Koxinga
10-26-2001, 11:05 PM
Ever try stinky tofu? If you walk down a random street in Taiwan some day you might swear that someone has thrown a big dog turd on a hot plate, but no, that's stinky tofu. And it comes in two varieties: fried and soupy. I tried one bite of the fried stuff once, and it tasted exactly like what it smelled like: fried dog feces. But the worst part was the moist yet bready texture. It's as if slice of fruitcake were swallowed whole by a dog, and it then passed down the dog's digestive track and through the lower intestine in more or less unmolested form until it was finally exuded out the other end directly on top of a hot plate.

But that's not the worst. The worst taste was after an abcess behind my tonsil finally broke. Up to then, one of my tonsils had been swollen to probably three times its normal size, I couldn't talk, and I was really afraid I might choke to death. A doctor prescribed some antibiotics for it, and they did the trick all right: I woke up the next morning with (1) a feeling of relief that I could finally breathe normally and (2) stark horror at the taste in my mouth. I then leaned out the window and spent five minutes spitting out the large collection of pus that had been collecting in the back of my throat for the past week.

That was nasty.

astro
10-26-2001, 11:25 PM
Rice Dream (rice based pseudo-milk beverage) was vile. The going down was not so bad but the astringent after taste was oh so nasty.

jgholz
10-26-2001, 11:38 PM
this is stupid...

i was making meatballs for the first time. i was rummaging thru the spice cabinet looking for bread crumbs. i pulled out a plastic tupperware container that looked about right. i dumped it into the mix, and a few minutes later i had a batch of meatballs that looked and smelled great. but when i took a bite...

...i realized somebody had stuck a jar of SAND in the spice cabinet.

needless to say, it tasted a bit gritty

Genseric
10-27-2001, 01:01 AM
Three brief stories.

When I was wearing contact lenses, I was goofing around in my college dorm and got my lens solution and said "Hey, this stuff is great." and actually squirted some in my mouth. It was hideous. On a tangent, the first time I tasted seawater, my first thought was "Wow, it really is salty!"

When I was trying to stop my bad habit of biting the skin around the base of my fingernails (don't ask), I used that bitter chemical that discourages you from biting your fingernails. When I ate some french fries at lunch I was not a happy person. Kinda hard to not get some of that stuff on the fries. Bad, of course, that's the idea.

Another french fry story. At a restaurant once, I grabbed the "salt" shaker and doused the fries and started in. Tasted kinda funny, but not salty, so I hit 'em again. After a few more bites I realized what was wrong. It was sugar. Not on a scale with year old beer or cat ass goo, but not something I wanted to eat.

Nightingale
10-27-2001, 06:26 AM
This one is a toss up for me. . .it would either be Terpinhydrate, which is the world's most disgusting cough medicine (works like a charm, though), or the foul concotion known as Green cocktail. For those who don't know, Green cocktail is what many Emergency Rooms give to patients who are suffering from severe heartburn. I tasted it once, just out of curiosity. Nasty!!

DarkJudicator
10-27-2001, 06:54 AM
Cement Mixer.

Something that the regulars at my university bar give to gullible first-year suckers during happy hour.

For the uninitiated, a Cement Mixer is one part Baileys to one part lime juice, or thereabouts. Not so bad, you might say, kind of like a lime milkshake? Well, they get the poor sucker to swoosh it around in his/her mouth.

Which makes the Baileys curdle.

Think lime-flavoured, alcoholic spoilt milk... ugh.

Yes, that gullible first-year sucker was me.

Annie-Xmas
10-27-2001, 08:06 AM
I once had a major case of the flu and couldn't keep anything down. After puking up a cup of tea with sacchrine, I didn't think anything could taste worse. I was wrong.

If anyone tells you to eat some premium ice cream when you are sick because "it's too heavy to come up," DO NOT LISTEN.
Now only are they wrong, but it comes up with a force that will leave your whole body in one big cramp, splash all over the toilet and floor, and leave a taste that lingers for three days will swear you off that particular ice cream forever. If this sounds horrible, the actual experience was about a million times worse.

HerMajestyLorna
10-27-2001, 10:20 AM
So I'm not sure that this ranks up with some of the nastier things already posted...but in my experience the vilest taste ever is water...

From the Dead Sea. It is so foul, that even the touch of it upon my lips made me retch. It is because of the extraordinarily high mineral and salt content. YUCK!!!

Tarmac
10-27-2001, 06:26 PM
Believe it or not, my co-worker slipped me a sardine flavored jelly bean. It was colored an indiscrete off-white, not unlike coconut, but the flavor was so truly awful I had to rinse my mouth out with bees. Now, I'm the kind of guy who can stomach a sardine no problem. But when you mix a sugary too-sweet jelly bean, the jelly bean hard-on-the-outside-soft-on-the-inside texture, and the taste of a small ocean fish, you get something akin to the way fish fertilizer smells. Apparently they were a promotional Jelly Belly pack to advertise the upcoming Harry Potter movie. Among other flavors I noticed "booger". I declined a sample.

Gunslinger
10-27-2001, 07:19 PM
Last night, I was eating what racinchikki and I call "Chicken-Os" for dinner. Little precooked 2"-diameter donut-shaped chicken bits, which I thaw out by deep frying. Surprisingly yummy.

But last night, I got a bad one. It was, as racinchikki later gathered from my description, circular, breaded Hell. At first it just tasted like pure salt. Then it got bad. Burned the top layer of tissue off my tongue, etc. I didn't look at it before eating it, and threw the other half in the trash while spitting out the piece I'd eaten. It was so bad that I spit it out, rinsed my mouth with water for several minutes, brushed my teeth, then threw up. I still don't know what was wrong with it. What does rotten chicken taste like? Or maybe it was a deep-fried feather. I should sue Bo Pilgrim for emotional distress. I don't think I'll ever be able to eat those again.
Compared to that, gasoline, brake fluid, and teeth-braces-glue (I've tasted all of the above, though not at the same time) are like [insert favorite good taste here].

A distant second: Once, while eating Cheetos, I got what I thought was a large, round Cheeto. It was actually a solid lump of the powdery Cheeto coating. Not good. It was about the same texture as the Bad Chicken-O, now that I think about it. :shudder:

J248974
10-27-2001, 08:32 PM
Wasabi (SNIP) Ever felt your nose hair burn off?

Lets not even mention what happens two hours later.

I will take the line from a great joke

"I need to wipe my ass with a snow cone."

Oh my! I had tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard at that one!! I think the neighbors heard me hooting away in here.

quote:Originally posted by AlbertRose

I see you've met my ex-wife.

Pleasestop!! My sides are aching!

(Hand feebly coming up from under computer desk.) Fo-Ti!!!! I can't stand it!!

. (Making lutefisk indoors requires torching the kitchen to blackened embers to remove the smell.)

(Feebly, from still under the desk, 'lutefisk ........ I think I just broke a rib.)

(Fleets Enema) Uh, dude? You're not supposed to DRINK it...

(Now dying under the desk in hysterical spasms of laughter) '"I thought it went in the other end."

End of the posts! I'm saved! I've not laughed so hard in years! :)

BoiToi
10-28-2001, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by CRorex
Raw Sea Urchin in a handroll.

Uni, by any other name. Sea urchin roe. Yes, the worst stuff I ever put in my mouth, at least that was supposed to be food. I've never put anything in my mouth that was truly gross, like dirt or poop or such. And other than some unmentionable body parts...

But as far as food goes, that was probably the nastiest thing I tried. And I was being completely open minded about it.

sandalwood
10-28-2001, 04:45 AM
MOODTOBESTEWED
That is just fucking gross..
I think you win.

Zaphod Beeblebrox
10-28-2001, 04:55 AM
Grapefruit. Hands down.

Anti-perspirant runs at a very distant second. The problem with accidentally getting that stuff in your mouth is that it dries up your saliva instantly, so you can't even spit it out. The only solution is to drink water immediately.

Still, I'd rather have a diet that consists of nothing but anti-perspirant for the rest of my life than have a single bite of grapefruit. The evil fruit must be destroyed.

As a side note: nothing is more annoying than someone who chimes in "but.. but... but... they're ok if you put a lot of sugar on them." Ugh. Sugar? Let me get this straight: you have perfectly good, delicious, happiness-inducing sugar, and you want to pollute it with freaking GRAPEFRUIT? Dammit, just spare yourself the trouble, and eat the sugar.

MattK
10-28-2001, 04:04 PM
I took a bite out of some weird cookie in Sweden. It looked like a Halloween cookie, with a pumpkin face and a chocolate top. But it was in the summer. Maybe they had it sitting in a warehouse for a few months. It tasted like some toilet cleaning liquid, only worse.

Mielikki
10-28-2001, 05:16 PM
Goldenseal.

My brother was unemployed and a pot-smoker (imagine) and heard it was a good way to purge your system so that you could pass a piss test. He bought a vial of the stuff in a liquid form, tried it once, and couldn't stand it. Being the li'l herbalist that I am, I told him I'd take it off his hands, since I heard it was good for all kinds of infections.

Next time I started to come down with a cold I took a dropperful of the stuff; he was right. He compared the flavor to if you went to a parking lot and licked the black spot in a parking space where all the oil drips. It was earthy and metallic, and one of those tastes that seems to permeate your whole head as soon as a drop touches your tongue.

It does knock out colds, though...

brad_d
10-28-2001, 05:27 PM
I'll second Big Sam's mention of paintball paint as being a pretty unsavory flavor. The echinacea capsule that I swallowed on an empty stomach was pretty friggin' bad when I burped 20 minutes later, too.

My truly horrid, I'm-gonna-puke in-mouth experiences have related to nasty texture, more than vile taste. The two instances I can specifically recall wondering if I'd get the mouthful down without redecorating the table involved: (1) scrambled egg with a large chunk of congealed white; and (2) raw fish of some sort at a Korean restaurant.

People eat this stuff all the time, but really feared I was about to hurl.

zoomphy
10-28-2001, 08:22 PM
Cow blood. It's a delicacy in my mom's native country.

Once, when I was little, I asked my mom what she was cooking on the stove. She said, "chocolate." It sure didn't smell like chocolate, but she insisted that it was and tried to get me to eat some.

When she left the kitchen for awhile I <i>did</i> try some. It wasn't nasty but the realization (later on) of what it was made it nasty. I never let on that I'd tried it.

BLECH!

Another yucky thing is patis. It smells like turpentine. I can't imagine how it must taste.

Green Bean
10-28-2001, 10:38 PM
The "popcorn" flavored Jelly Belly jelly beans are the foulest things I have ever encountered in my whole entire life.

AwSnappity
10-28-2001, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Green Bean
The "popcorn" flavored Jelly Belly jelly beans are the foulest things I have ever encountered in my whole entire life.Utter blasphemy! They are ambrosia.

Dragon Phoenix
10-28-2001, 11:34 PM
Hrmph. Grapefruit, stinking taufu, salted licorice and pastis? Great tastes all of them!

Now, jackfruit on the other hand....

meyer
10-29-2001, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by Green Bean
The "popcorn" flavored Jelly Belly jelly beans are the foulest things I have ever encountered in my whole entire life.

I know a lot of people view Jelly Belly as a kind of god in candy form, but I think they have taken the whole thing way too far. Some of their flavours are pretty good, but a great deal of them are just terrible ideas. I'll second Green Bean's feelings on buttered popcorn, but I believe peanut butter or toast could give it a run for it's money. Both utterly vile.

Daikona
10-29-2001, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Zaphod Beeblebrox
As a side note: nothing is more annoying than someone who chimes in "but.. but... but... they're ok if you put a lot of sugar on them." Ugh. Sugar? Let me get this straight: you have perfectly good, delicious, happiness-inducing sugar, and you want to pollute it with freaking GRAPEFRUIT? Dammit, just spare yourself the trouble, and eat the sugar.

I've always wondered why you'd pollute a perfectly good grapefruit with sugar, personally. ;)

Kathleen de Trelare
10-29-2001, 08:38 PM
Dog wasn't too bad(until I found out what it was.)
Goat was MUCH worse.
I could barely bring myself to LOOK at the dried fish(complete with head, eyes, scales, etc.)
But by far the worst thing I've ever tasted was "pizza" with mayonnaise and cut up hot dogs. What kind of freak would make that you ask? Not a freak. A restaurant. It was my thirteenth birthday and I was living in the Philippines. I hadn't has pizza in months and when I saw it my eyes glowed with joy and my palms began to sweat. Alas, I was saving my money for something else, and just one slice of the pizza was twenty pesos. That's not even a whole dollar in American money but in the Philippines that's a lot of money even for a family like us who was living on the magnificent sum of $200 a month more or less. That pizza was so beautiful and I wanted it really bad. I guess my brother could tell because he bought me a slice as a birthday present. I couldn't wait. As soon as I got it, I took a great big bite and nearly threw up my entire digestive system. You may not believe it, but it was FAR worse than dog. It tasted nothing at all like real pizza. It was made with tomato paste, mayonnaise, and on closer inspection, I realized that what looked like pepperoni was really the Filipinos' poor excuse for a hot dog. However, being the magnificently wonderful big sister that I have always been, I choked down the whole slice so I wouldn't hurt his feelings. Plus, I just couldn't bear to waste all that money. Fully eighty cents,at least.

It took me years to trust another slice of pizza again.

SuperNova
10-29-2001, 08:43 PM
Fluff

Anything to do with black licorice

Sheperd's Pie at my school (actually, pretty much anything in my school besides pizza)

BlueMoonofKentucky
10-30-2001, 08:44 AM
I was born with a severe cleft palate/cleft lip.

Imagine a series of surgeries that leave the upper front portion of the inside of your mouth slowly oozing from surgical wounds without being able to eat or drink anything for a few days* leaves you with a memorable horrid taste.

* Sustenance is provided intra-venously. No food or drink for, IIRC four days.

Two weeks until you can visit Mr toohbrush, then the swelling combined with all the freshly-healing wounds makes that a tenative and painful thing.

I can see what the person with the abcessed tonsil and the other with the wisdom tooth funk are talking about.

Zazie
10-30-2001, 01:42 PM
Kathleen, you ate dog??????????? This needs some more explanation!!!!

Skelji
10-30-2001, 01:55 PM
Worst thing I've ever tasted?

Well, one time there was this girl I went down on...

...but not for long. Ptooey! :eek:

When I was around 4, my mother gave me cod liver oil for something, for what I don't remember (probably 'cause I couldn't shit or something). Man, that cod liver oil is nasty.

When I was in the 7th grade, I had to take Amoxicillin for some ailment. I had forgotten to take it on my way to class. You know, while washing it down with water from the fountain? Like a normal person would? So like an idiot, I decided, while in class, that I'd try to work up a mouth full of spit and swallow the pill. Wrong. It got stuck in my throat, where the capsule proceeded to melt. Disgusting. Tasted like burnt plastic and baking soda.

Also on my worst tastes list: toasted marshmallows (I gag), and Southern Comfort (tastes like alcoholic pancake syrup).

ianzin
10-30-2001, 05:15 PM
It was around Christmas time. With girlfriend at her parents' place. Mother had cooked a 'traditional' xmas pudding, complete with hidden sixpences (old British tradition). The metallic composition of the sixpences had seeped into the pudding, but we didn't know that. Not until about 3 seconds after 'enjoying' the first mouthful.

Words cannot do justice to the awfulness.

This was a long time ago. She's now an ex-girlfriend, but this wasn't the reason.

Kathleen de Trelare
10-30-2001, 06:02 PM
Yes,CARINE, I ate DOG!
It wasn't my fault. I was lulled into a false sense of security. My family went to the Philippines as missionaries. While we were there, we were invited to a birthday party. We thought "Sure,okay,we'll go. This lady is a schoolteacher. Surely she understands the ill effects of eating pets." WE WERE WRONG!! There was this huge table full of food, so, of course we filled up our plates and chowed down. Big mistake. Just after we finished polishing off some very indifferent tasting ribs, my mom thought to ask our gracious hostess what kind of ribs they were. The answer----you guessed it, DOG. Needless to say, none of us ate much more that day.

kniz
10-31-2001, 12:13 AM
When we lived in Cincinnati there was this sweet woman from Bulgaria that had a garden behind the parking lot behind my office. She gave us all kind of wonderful veggies, but every year she would make a tomatoe relish that one tiny taste would make me start to gag. I always told her how wonderful it was and each year I would take that small taste hoping it would not taste so bad. It always did.

I miss Helen and her garden

Raving Nude Hermit
10-31-2001, 01:49 AM
I'll second the comments on brake fluid. Roundup (the herbicide) is pretty rough stuff also.

jovan
10-31-2001, 06:30 AM
Ah, damn, someone beat me to the smelly tofu.

Having had my first choice taken, I was forced to dig far into my repressed memories and low and behold! I remembered stuff far worst than smelly tofu.

I was once invited at an acquaintance's birthday party. When I showed up someone cheerfully asked whether I would like some wine. The moment I said yes, I knew I might regret it.

I was brought a mug of brownish liquid. Before I could spot a sink to throw the thing away, the man said: "I made it myself, hava sip tell me watcha think."

I had no choice.

It touched my lips.

I faked swallowing.

"You made this yourself?" I asked. I figured the recipe went something like this:

Take a man. Who suffers from athlete's foot. Have him run a marathon. I does not matter if he is fit. As a matter of fact, the longer it takes, the better. The next day, have him run again, and a third time the day after, making sure he is always WEARING THE SAME SOCKS. He must not wash them. Collect the socks. Infuse for a week. Remove the socks. Add grape-flavoured Kool Aid. Ferment. Serve lukewarm. In a mug. An ugly mug.

It was even worst than the stuff vets use on suture points to keep the dog from licking them. And that was meant to taste bad.

(shivers)

Zazie
10-31-2001, 10:03 AM
Oh Kathleen........ yikes yikes yikes!!!!
Do they have dogs as pets in the Philippines or is it just food material? It would be weird if they had dogs as pets......then EAT THEM!