View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriPolar View Post
Also, merely shocking, but Kathy Bates suddenly appearing nude in At Play in the Fields of the Lord.
She did the same thing in "About Schmidt", and I saw it on opening weekend and didn't know the scene was in the movie. It elicited the same response in the audience as the "choking on vomit" scene did the first time I saw "This Is Spinal Tap", also in a theater, and we also didn't know about it.

On a more serious note, yesterday I was looking up a music video on You Tube, and in the "Videos You May Like" panel off to the right was a picture of a two-faced baby. I've also seen anencephalic babies on there too. Not something I want to be surprised with, that's for sure. I have no idea why You Tube thought I wanted to see anything like that.

Several of the American Ebola survivors have not minced their words regarding how severe their GI symptoms were. At least two of them have said that they not only blew out their diapers, it ran over the sides of the bed and dripped onto the floor. Even more horrific is that they were conscious and somewhat mobile and knew exactly what was going on. Dr. Crozier, the WHO physician who recently identified himself, said that at one point, he was producing 8 liters of diarrhea a day, so yeah, I could imagine. I'm sure glad that the TV footage from Africa doesn't come with Smell-O-Vision.

Last edited by nearwildheaven; 12-28-2014 at 10:40 PM.