View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 08:31 PM
SD Curator of Critters

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL86 View Post
You must just live on an acreage, and call yourself a farmer. Funny how you belittle people on knowledge you yourself are wrong on. It's everything. Timothy, WHEAT, barley... wheat specifically because it turns into something that almost resembles chewing gum. Keep your posts to yourself perhaps unless you know what you're talking about. I'm a farmer of many crops, I have a bucket of wheat right beside me. "Pleonast" - Since you're not a farmer, maybe you should keep your trap shut rather than insulting people with your false information. Isn't nice being on the receiving end, is it. Must suck to be you not knowing anything. Also, NO crop is "free". Tens of thousands of dollars go into crops each year, no crop is "free". Especially not "easily available"... does that mean you're stealing farmers crops? Usually that gets a shotgun to the face.
Moderator Warning

JL86, insults are not permitted on this board outside the BBQ Pit. Likewise suggesting harm to another poster is not allowed. Also note that you are picking a fight over a post made six years ago. This is an official warning. I suggest you familiarize yourself with the rules of this board before posting again.

Colibri
General Questions Moderator