View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 12:46 PM
sitchensis sitchensis is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: revillagigedo
Posts: 2,452
Talk to your state forestry department. Land use conversions are usually exempt from forest practices but you usually have to start the process (pay $) in order to declare it a land use conversion.