Thread: Lying whore.
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 11:23 AM

The very sad thing here is that they haven't learned a thing. Robbed of one racial grievance (the slavemaster-style rape) they are grasping at the straws of another (how dare you point out that there aren't a lot of slavemaster-style rapes! I want to be slavemaster-style raped, and to be believed when I report it!).

I can now sadly guarandamtee that the Kool-Aid crowd here will react to the next implausible racially-charged inconsistent no-evidence gang rape allegation with exactly the same lack of critical faculties that the race-baiters, victimologists, and media applied to Tawana I and Tawana II, Electric Boogaloo.

There's a lesson to be learned here, interesting questions of how we allocate our social and criminal justice concerns and credibility and the limited commodity of sympathy for real victims. They have absorbed not one iota of this lesson.

Some of you will recall that about sixty posts ago I formally apologized for the existence of the Department of Justice. I seriously think their statistics may have mentally fucked up at least one poster here beyond any hope of repair -- there 's certainly a maniacal obsession with denying the statistics any legitimacy whatever (well, once she moved on from the baldfaced lie that she hadn't even bothered to read them). SO I RETRACTED MY CITATION (I think in the course of doing so I also formally admitted to raping sixteen thousand pure-as-the-driven-snow black stripper virgins while saluting a portrait of Hitler, or something).

Because I didn't need the statistics to support my skepticism about the DA's crazed determination to indict so as to pander to the race hustlers, especially after other data points (entirely consistent with the statistical data point) began coming in.

Yet the madness continues.

When I back the wrong horse at the track, my inclination is to leave graciously. I guess others find value in damning the handicappers.

De gustibus non disputandum.

Quote:
You may remember the old Persian saying, 'There is danger for him who taketh the tiger cub, and danger also for whoso snatches a delusion from a woman.' There is as much sense in Hafiz as in Horace, and as much knowledge of the world