View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whack-a-Mole View Post
You have been called out about thinking it is somehow improper these women have their very public photos and videos shared. Dunno what more to tell you except it is fine and your concern is unfounded.

Maybe you think it is not right for us to assume how they feel about Unca Joe neck rubs but there is a reason most people looking at them squirm a bit because it is weird. Maybe it is normal where you are from but the rest of us find it super creepy.

Biden has been accused of something so pics/vids of him doing what he is accused of are very relevant. Indeed, not even particularly new. The pics/vids were all taken in *very* public settings. No one, not even the kids, expected privacy with a zillion cameras pointed at them.

So, if you think you are protecting Jane Doe forget it...the pictures are out there. If you think you are protecting Biden...why?

As for Carter you forget we also have Flores. So, one person who is seen with a special Unca Joe neck rub is cool with it and another person says special Unca Joe neck rub creeped her out.

We have loads of pics of Unca Joe' special neck rubs...not just these two.

Whose side are you on?
Most of this has nothing to do with my actual words, so I'll just give up for now. I don't know how to respond to this kind of parade of straw men.

Last edited by iiandyiiii; 04-01-2019 at 07:54 PM.