Thread: 16th amendment
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 10:00 AM

I got no answers...as usual. Nobody address the question...I live in a fairy tale or i am a tax evader but no answers....most sound like IRS agents defending the code..Then dispute what i had posted about the states involved who did not lawfully ratify the amendment! Of course we would expect the government to fix the flawed amendment by now ...I mean all that what i posted is dribble and i am sure some you could show me that by researching it yourself and proving me wrong. We have this illusion that paying your income tax is soooo AMERICAN! It was these same bankers who had been trying for years to slip in the back door to control our money suppy...They first succeded in 1791 calling themselves the 1st bank of america and recevied a 20 year charter until 1811 when congress voted not to re-new their charter. Thats why Nathan Mayer Rothschild was not amused and he states,

"Either the application for renewal of the charter is granted, or the United States will find itself involved in a most disastrous war."
However the United States stands firm and the Charter is not renewed, which causes Nathan Mayer Rothschild to issue another threat,
"Teach those impudent Americans a lesson. Bring them back to colonial status."
Then in 1816 congress passes another bill permitting them to come back and they name themselves the 2nd bank of the united states after thousands of british and american soldiers had to die. After their 20 year charter was up president jackson threw them back out and did not renew their charter. Another bill was proposed and president tyler veoted another request for a charter after numerous death threats. In 1845 before president jackson died he is asked what he regarded his as greatest achievement. He replies without hesitation,

"I Killed The Bank,"
This is in reference to the fact he banished the Rothschilds Second Bank of the United States in 1836. By April 1862 $449,338,902 worth of Lincoln’s debt free money has been printed and distributed. He states of this,

“We gave the people of this republic the greatest blessing they ever had, their own paper money to pay their own debts.”
That same year The Times of London publishes a story containing the following statement,
"If that mischievous financial policy, which had its origin in the North American Republic, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without a debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce.
It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history of civilized governments of the world. The brains and the wealth of all countries will go to North America. That government must be destroyed or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe."
What a novel idea for some of you PRO FEDERAL RESERVIST!
So it brings us to 1913 On March 4, Woodrow Wilson is elected the 28th President of the United States. Shortly after he is inaugurated, he is visited in the White House by Samuel Untermyer, of law firm, Guggenheim, Untermyer, and Marshall, who tries to blackmail him for the sum of $40,000 in relation to an affair Wilson had whilst he was a professor at Princeton University, with a fellow professor's wife.
President Wilson does not have the money, so Untermyer volunteers to pay the $40,000 out of his own pocket to the woman Wilson had had the affair with, on the condition that Wilson promise to appoint to the first vacancy on the United States Supreme Court a nominee to be recommended to President Wilson by Untermyer. Wilson agrees to this.

Jacob Schiff sets up the Anti Defamation League (ADL) in the United States. This organisation is formed to slander anyone who questions or challenges these banking elities as, "anti-semitic."

Strangely enough, the same year that they do this they also set up their last and current central bank in America, the Federal Reserve. Congressman Charles Lindbergh stated following the passing of the Federal Reserve Act on December 23,

"The Act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President signs this Bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized.......The greatest crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill."
It is important to note that the Federal Reserve is a private company, it is neither Federal nor does it have any Reserve. It is conservatively estimated that profits exceed $150 billion per year and the Federal Reserve has never once in its history published accounts. They will throw you in jail if you are not transparent about your income, how your EARNED it and what you did with it but yet to this day they have not done the same....But as good american's we shouldn't worry about that, just shut as do as they say not as they do..So all i get instead of evidence that my origanal post is not historically correct...I receive answers like go live in the rockies and live out my fantasies or i must be some gold standard guy. The dribble im hearing are from some of you in which not one addressed the validity in my original post. "The provisions of the Sixteenth Amendment conferred no new power of taxation but simply prohibited the complete and plenary power of income taxation possessed by congress from the beginning from being taken out of the category of indirect taxation to which it inherently belonged..." S. Pacific v. Lowe, 238 F. 847 (US Dist. Ct. S.D., N.Y., 1917); U.S. 330 (1918)
The legislative history merely shows that the words 'from whatever source derived' of the Sixteenth Amendment were not affirmatively intended to authorize Congress to tax state bond interest or to have any other effect on which incomes were subject to the federal taxation, and that the sole purpose of the Sixteenth Amendment was to remove the apportionment requirement for whichever incomes were otherwise taxable." [South Carolina v. Baker, 485 U.S. 505 (1988)
"The Sixteenth Amendment, although referred to in argument, has no real bearing and may be put out of view. As pointed out in recent decisions, (Brushaber), it does not extend the taxing power to new or excepted subjects, but merely removes all occasion, which otherwise might exist, for an apportionment among the states of taxes laid on income, whether it be derived from one source or another." Peck v. Lowe, 247 U.S. 165 (1918.
I have always paid my tax's so being called a tax evader is not accurate. Instead of calling me childish names and making up fairy tales, although i did think the robin hook and cassandra's piece was quite entertaing. Silly me thinking that the government could pull off such dirty tricks is beyond comprehension. Ater all they only have your best intrest at heart. I just like to toss around these crazy ideas that i get from historical accounts just to piss some of you off. It makes for good conversation, atleast for some.