View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiandyiiii View Post
Uggh. It's just revolting the way your posts in this thread have continuously and blatantly disregarded the personhood and individuality of Stephanie Carter (you didn't even back off after she explicitly said that Biden was her close friend offering comfort!) and these other women and girls. I haven't made any other claims aside from criticism of Biden for the conduct Flores alleges and his response. I've made no claims at all about any of these women and girls, aside from Flores and Carter, both of whom have made their feelings clear.

Using women and girls without their consent is wrong. Your usage of Stephanie Carter and these other women and girls without their consent (and explicitly opposite to the account of Carter, even after you saw her statement) is wrong and, IMO, disgusting.
You didn't answer my question.

Also, you ignoring Flores being bothered by Biden's behavior is disgusting.
"I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any hon. Gentleman will question it." ~John Stuart Mill

Last edited by Whack-a-Mole; 04-01-2019 at 01:32 PM.