View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 09:08 AM

My Ignore List is about to qet very big

This post is about the Tim McVeigh fan, Nasty Sealion, aka HD, aka He-who-shouldnt-be-named. His first name is a word meaning Atlantic Ocean cyclone. His last name is that of a famous football coach. The reason I don't write his name in full will be clear.

Several in this thread have made the suggestion that we just ignore this nasty oaf. After he went whining to the Mods again about my latest mention(*) of him, I've decided to act to prevent his name coming to my eyes again.

* - HD, recall, is the same asshole who condemns the petite Yvette Falarca for pushing a big strong Nazi with her bare hands, while judging that Tim McVeigh's massacre of hundreds of Americans was żżż żżżżżżżż żżżżżżżżżżżż. (I am forbidden to repeat that ordinary phrase at SDMB.)

I choose not to look at his name ever again. If you want to comment on him, I ask that you use a euphemism, e.g. HD or The-Asshole-who-shouldnt-be-named. On or after this date if I see any post that contains his name (whether full, first or last), The poster who allowed HD's name to appear will also be placed on my Ignore list.

If you must quote one of his posts, and you want me to place you on my Ignore list, no action is required. If/when I see that post, you will be placed on Ignore. If you don't want to be Ignored, go into the generated script and replace his full name with "HD" or a ".". (If you post in a thread started by HD, no action is required — I never read such threads.)

I do not know whether the Board's software allows me to exchange PMs with someone on my Ignore list. I will post additions to my Ignore list in this thread. If you see your name as Ignored here, promise to stop quoting HD posts, and want me to read your posts, PM me (if allowed) and I will take you off the Ignore list.