View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 12:39 AM

I experience this. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard, only 180 degrees opposite. Where I seem to differ is in the actual sensation. I don't get any head or neck tingles, just a pleasurable internal feeling like I'm ready to start purring. It's not subtle at all, though. If you're not sure whether you've experienced this, then you probably haven't.

Looking around on the web, it seems everybody's triggers differ, but there is enough overlap that it's clear everybody is talking about the same thing. With me it's watching or hearing people doing precise tasks; like drawing, using calculators, applying make-up etc. Chalkboards are great, and of course I've seen enough Bob Ross videos that I could probably knock out a fairly decent landscape if I ever cared enough to go buy some paint.

I get nothing from the Youtube videos - whispering, crinkling, touching and roleplaying videos just seem creepy to me, but I share enough of the other triggers that I know the effect is real for those who respond to these things.