View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Mariachi View Post
I see conservatives complain about this all the time, yet I've never seen an article about it... its like they're getting this information from talk show hosts or something. I would assume if Clinton actually did such treachorous acts the conservatives would impeach him for that instead of who he slept with.

I tried searching a bit and really couldn't find much. So either I'm an idiot and don't know how to use a search function (very possible), or Clinton never did any such thing. Can you help me? If you have links to articles listing either way, it would be helpful. I want to either dispel this myth once and for all, or suck it up and move on.

edit: sell or give in title.
Clinton never sold...he gave it away;
http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/...29/25139.shtml
Quote:
Newly declassified documents show that President Bill Clinton personally approved the transfer to China of advanced space technology that can be used for nuclear combat.
The documents show that in 1996 Clinton approved the export of radiation hardened chip sets to China. The specialized chips are necessary for fighting a nuclear war.

"Waivers may be granted upon a national interest determination," states a Commerce Department document titled "U.S. Sanctions on China."

"The President has approved a series of satellite related waivers in recent months, most recently in November, 1996 for export of radiation hardened chip sets for a Chinese meteorological satellite," noted the Commerce Department documents.

These special computer chips are designed to function while being bombarded by intense radiation. Radiation hardened chips are considered critical for atomic warfare and are required by advanced nuclear tipped missiles.

Last edited by Marley23; 01-07-2013 at 11:50 PM. Reason: added quote tags and link, shortened article excerpt