Thread: RDR2 for PC???
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
One note folks folks who are putting off buying it for now . There is some new role content on the online stuff, which takes a decent amount of buy-in to start. Of of the new roles is called collector and requires 15 g9ld bars to get started. But It seems if you also play GTA online, and collect all the cards the yhid several months ago, you get it for free. I wish I had known to take care of that before I got the game when i was bored, so heads up people, you can get that anytime it seems.
So it seems I was wrong. The Rockstar promotions make it seems like you can, but it is apparently just not available on PC in, for some secret reason. Sorry if any one tried, but ticket response just says "screw you, sucker".

Also:
I'm not sure how many people are playing online on PC, but was wondering if any bounty hunter solo-ers have been ruining into an issue where it just gets to damn hard on the legendary bounties 3 stars and above, and want to posse up. It's not like an mmo raid or anything, but curious if anyone wants to try the higher stars sometime.