View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 04:31 PM
Sith Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiandyiiii View Post
That's not what I'm saying in either case.
Here's the thing. It's not that your position is hard to follow, it's that you're not seeing the implications of what you're arguing. For example, this?

Quote:
I'll try and put it differently (this is how CarnalK summed up my position) "We have in this very controversy a woman (Stephanie Carter) decrying her photo with Biden being used as a prop for calling him creepy. There are undoubtedly others in these video compilations that feel the same."
All of my objections pertain to this formulation of your argument, as well. There's no part of this that changes anything I've said in my criticism of your posts here.

Quote:
Further, the videos are entirely unnecessarily to criticize Biden. Seven women (at least -- maybe more by now) have now credibly accused Biden of inappropriate touching. There's no reason at all to refer to videos and images of women and girls who may or may not be embarassed or shamed by these videos being promulgated of their bodies being touched, when we have at least seven first hand accounts of inappropriate touching by Biden.
Yeah, its seven as of today. When this thread started, and when you started attacking other posters for being worried about Biden's behavior with women, it was still just Flores.