View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 07:23 PM
Charter Member

And when did Lucy Flores make her accusation? This happened in 2014, 5 years ago. She's a strong woman, not afraid to speak her mind, why didnt she announce to the audience then and there "Joe Biden just kissed the back of my hair, Joe that was inappropriate!" Instead she sucked up to him, and put her arms around him on stage, and before the incident in a photo op. Why? Well, because he was supporting her in her race.

Why is she making the claim today? Why? Because her candidate- Bernie is behind in the polls from Joe.

Let me make this clear- before the incident Flores posed for a picture with HER arm around Joe. Did she ask Joe first if she could "fondle" him? Or is it only "creepy" if a older man does it, but Ok if a younger attractive female does it? Double standard.

Then there's this:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...fraud-n2544198
Tezlyn Figaro, who worked with Flores at Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) organization Our Revolution, has similarly felt compelled to speak out on Flores. From what it sounds like, she didn't leave the best impression on her. She explained on "Fox & Friends" why she filed an EEOC complaint against her and why Biden should know his accuser is a "fraud." ...Her current EEOC complaint names Lucy Flores "as someone who was racist who also implemented retaliation," Figaro explained. "She told me that if I didn't do what she told me to, then I would suffer the consequences."