View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiandyiiii View Post
I still see no connection to my actual words. You're reading something into it that's not there at all.
I may regret this, but I was so struck with the last paragraph in Miller's post 273---it really does encapsulate what I think is a reasonable objection to the argument you've been making:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller View Post
... Someone is concerned that a video shows a politically powerful person behaving inappropriately with women. You cast this concern as sexual in nature, as if the person concerned about Biden's behavior is receiving some sort of sexual gratification from the videos.
That's it. I'm sure women everywhere appreciate your attempt to champion them, but in the process of your particular argument here, you've hit on this 'people who have concerns about Biden and look at the videos are deriving sexual gratification from them' claim that is, frankly, not respectable or helpful or reflective of reality.

Again, I will apologize for butting in, but Miller really did put into words what I've been vaguely trying to formulate for several pages, now.