The Straight Dope

Go Back   Straight Dope Message Board > Main > The BBQ Pit

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 09:58 AM

Why hasn't the OP been banned yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodlepip View Post
I was going to join in here. But my friend tells me you shouldn't feed the trolls. For one thing, they come to rely on humans feeding them, gradually losing the ability to forage for food. Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, they lose their innate fear of humans, which puts them at risk of being attacked by dogs (and people, sadly). My friend lives near a pond, she finds their mangled little corpses there almost every day.

Actually, thinking back, she may possibly have been talking about ducks.
I love you and want to grow ovaries so I can have your babies.
Advertisements  
Old 04-27-2012, 10:25 AM
BANNED

It is sad to see our opinions can be considered as trolling. You can say we are stupid, idiot, nonsense, unreasonable or whatever. But the worst you can is I troll or we troll. Having very different thoughts does not necessarily mean we are trolling.

Unfortunately, during the universal deceit, massacres and holocausts and genocides and murders and racism and being violent is regard as bad. Not because they are bad as a result of reasonable and logical thinking, but because your authorities impose them badly on you. Nothing is true, including this.

You see how dirty Muslims are. And you all know how Islam is violent. Would not be the world better without them? I am serious. There would be at least 1,5 billion less people that means resources of our world would be very sufficient. Plus, there would be less conservative monsters on the world, the monsters being Muslims here. I am %100 sure that people mock me and oppose me here are Muslims. They don't admit it but they are. Like the ones who were killed by Anders Breivik (Peace be upon Him) Annihilated ones during the self-defense (I never call it massacre) were secretly Muslims. Liberal and atheist and anti-religious media, of a surety, don't mention it. I am verily 110% sure of it.

Don't expect me to give you proofs concerning Breivik being more clever and intellectual than Muslim dudes. It is as plain as 2+2=4. You absolutely know what I mean and I know absolutely you know it. Don't pretend liberal.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:28 AM

Genocide. Is there any problem it can't solve?
Old 04-27-2012, 10:30 AM
BANNED

Dude, we're all stealth Jews here, not stealth Muslims. Get it straight.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otkakönmişkılıç View Post
It is sad to see our opinions can be considered as trolling. You can say we are stupid, idiot, nonsense, unreasonable or whatever. But the worst you can is I troll or we troll. Having very different thoughts does not necessarily mean we are trolling.
Yes, you are stupid, an idiot, a nonsensical hack, an unreasonable nincompoop, and your last post is just more trolling.

Happy to help..
Old 04-27-2012, 10:34 AM
BANNED

I troll you not. And you are all Muslim spy on this forum.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:34 AM

Quote:
I am %100 sure that people mock me and oppose me here are Muslims. They don't admit it but they are. Like the ones who were killed by Anders Breivik (Peace be upon Him) Annihilated ones during the self-defense (I never call it massacre) were secretly Muslims.
Do those voices in your head tell you other "truths", and can you silence those voices by wearing a tin foil hat?
Old 04-27-2012, 10:37 AM

Quote:
So only Muslims think that "massacres and holocausts and genocides and murders and racism and being violent" are bad? And that's why we should kill them all?
Old 04-27-2012, 10:39 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Really Not All That Bright View Post
Why hasn't the OP been banned yet?

I love you and want to grow ovaries so I can have your babies.

Why ban? We are here to learn and discuss, right?
Old 04-27-2012, 10:40 AM

Quote:
You see how dirty Muslims are. And you all know how Islam is violent. Would not be the world better without them? I am serious. There would be at least 1,5 billion less people that means resources of our world would be very sufficient. Plus, there would be less conservative monsters on the world, the monsters being Muslims here. I am %100 sure that people mock me and oppose me here are Muslims. They don't admit it but they are. Like the ones who were killed by Anders Breivik (Peace be upon Him) Annihilated ones during the self-defense (I never call it massacre) were secretly Muslims.
If your definition of "Muslim" is "anyone who disagrees with you", then I guarantee there are more than 1.5 billion Muslims in the world. If you kill all the Muslims, as you define them, I think you're going to have some trouble keeping anything like a modern civilization going with the people who are left.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Because, twinkle toes, you're advocating genocide. Calling for the wholesale slaughter of identifiable groups is pretty much a non learning experience for the rest of us.

Last edited by Grey; 04-27-2012 at 10:44 AM..
Old 04-27-2012, 10:45 AM

Are you sure you are doing it right? It is of crucial importance that you fold the foil in parallel alignment with magnetic North, otherwise there is no functional shielding for the telepathic rays.

And may the sweet Baby Jesus shut your mouth and open your heart.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Given what you've written already, I'm not seeing much interest from you in either learning or discussing. People who want to learn and discuss don't automatically brand anyone who disagrees with them as a "secret Muslim spy", especially when what they're disagreeing with is killing over 20% of the global population.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:46 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
Yes we are, and you have been very successful in getting your point across in a clear and concise manner. In the last couple of days we have learned that you a hateful, illogical bigoted asshole.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:48 AM

Death to Norway!
Old 04-27-2012, 10:49 AM

Got their asses kicked on a regular basis by the Swedes. By the Swedes! Ha!
Old 04-27-2012, 10:51 AM
BANNED

Quote:
I confess. I am a Muslim spy. My spy headquarters is 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and my real name is Barack Obama.

Now if you excuse me, I have more productive things to do than talk to you. Hey, those college transcripts don't burn themselves.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:56 AM

Aside:

As a long time resident of Minnesota, I became curious about the ethnic derivation of my neighbors, specifically, is there any real difference between Norwegians and Swedes. So I asked some, and what I got was:

According to Norwegians, they are hard working, sober and industrious. According to Swedes, they are dull, uncurious and narrow-minded. According to Swedes, they are intelligent, educated and sophisticated. Norwegians regard Swedes as frivolous, flighty, and lazy.

Naught as queer as folk, eh?
Old 04-27-2012, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elucidator View Post
Got their asses kicked on a regular basis by the Swedes. By the Swedes! Ha!
Hey! We kicked lots of people's butts back in the day! We just choose not to do it any more.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:00 AM

"OK, Olaf, lets go through this one more time, and pay attention! The correct order is ravage, plunder, pillage, and then burn!"
Old 04-27-2012, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czarcasm View Post
Yes we are, and you have been very successful in getting your point across in a clear and concise manner. In the last couple of days we have learned that you a hateful, illogical bigoted asshole.
And now we are discussing it.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:03 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Yes, we are here learn and discuss! This-a my wife, Oxana!
Old 04-27-2012, 11:04 AM

Quote:
According to Norwegians, they are hard working, sober and industrious. According to Swedes, they are dull, uncurious and narrow-minded. According to Swedes, they are intelligent, educated and sophisticated. Norwegians regard Swedes as frivolous, flighty, and lazy.
Of course Norwegians would think that. They're too dumb to see how things really are.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:19 AM

Quote:
We're not here to discuss murdering a fifth of the world's population. Anyway, the board rules prohibit wishing death on another poster; you have deemed that everyone else posting in this thread is a Muslim, and that all Muslims should be killed. Therefore, you are in violation of the rules at least 44 times over and must be banned.

Last edited by Really Not All That Bright; 04-27-2012 at 11:22 AM..
Old 04-27-2012, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Because, twinkle toes, you're advocating genocide. Calling for the wholesale slaughter of identifiable groups is pretty much a non learning experience for the rest of us.
Wait, wait, wait! Now, hang on here. Should we really just be so dismissive of the idea of murdering a couple billion innocent people? I mean, they're dirty, right? So, you know, why not?

Geez. Just when I think the internet has completely destroyed my faith in humanity, someone comes along to teach me that I still have a few shreds by annihilating THEM, too.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:52 AM

Dammit, you mean we're all secret Muslims here? Where am I supposed to send my reports in, now?
Old 04-27-2012, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne Neville View Post
Hey! We kicked lots of people's butts back in the day! We just choose not to do it any more.
<Crocodile Dundee>
You call that kicking butt? This was kicking butt!
</CD>
Old 04-27-2012, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister nyx View Post
It's weird that someone with a Turkish name would advocate genocide of Muslims.
(((Armenians)))

Mind you, there are far fewer people of Armenian descent than there should be.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merneith View Post
Dammit, you mean we're all secret Muslims here? Where am I supposed to send my reports in, now?
Can we send the secret Muslim overlords copies of the reports we send our secret Jewish overlords, or are they going to expect some totally different format? As long as they don't make me use some buggy Windows-only software, I suppose it won't be too bad.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne Neville View Post
Can we send the secret Muslim overlords copies of the reports we send our secret Jewish overlords, or are they going to expect some totally different format?
Never mind, they're actually the same committee. They're just pretending that Muslims and Jews are different groups. For tax purposes. And to confuse the non-dirty people.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Like the ones who were killed by Anders Breivik (Peace be upon Him) Annihilated ones during the self-defense (I never call it massacre) were secretly Muslims.
I'm curious how you know this, if it was a secret.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:22 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merneith View Post
Psst. It's Muslims all the way down.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeghead View Post
Wait, wait, wait! Now, hang on here. Should we really just be so dismissive of the idea of murdering a couple billion innocent people? I mean, they're dirty, right? So, you know, why not?
Because then we'll have a couple billion dirty corpses to deal with! Do I have to think of everything around here?
Old 04-27-2012, 01:04 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Greenback View Post
(((Armenians)))

Mind you, there are far fewer people of Armenian descent than there should be.
I am not of Armenian origin. Turks migrated from central Asia. You cannot call anyone exactly "Turkish". People who live in the land of Turkey are generally mixed. I am just an individual who hate Islam.

It's just that I am extremely mad at corruption, influence of Islam and religion itself. Stop saying indirectly I hate Jews or something or any specific race.

Last edited by Otkakönmişkılıç; 04-27-2012 at 01:07 PM..
Old 04-27-2012, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferret Herder View Post
Because then we'll have a couple billion dirty corpses to deal with! Do I have to think of everything around here?
I think you're supposed to burn them.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:08 PM

Quote:
It is sad to see our opinions can be considered as trolling. You can say we are stupid, idiot, nonsense, unreasonable or whatever.
You are stupid. You are an idiot. You utter nonsense. You are unreasonable. You're also a complete twat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otak
But the worst you can is I troll or we troll. Having very different thoughts does not necessarily mean we are trolling.
Being called a troll is actually a benefit to you. It means that the people calling you a troll don't think you're really a functionally brain dead, hate filled, vile waste of human flesh as your posts indicate you are. Take it as a compliment.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:09 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet View Post
You are stupid. You are an idiot. You utter nonsense. You are unreasonable. You're also a complete twat. Being called a troll is actually a benefit to you. It means that the people calling you a troll don't think you're really a functionally brain dead, hate filled, vile waste of human flesh as your posts indicate you are. Take it as a compliment.
If I am really idiot or stupid, it is not my guilty. It's genes, by nature.

I accept myself as I am. It means I accept I am any bad adjective relating to my mind.

Trolling indicates someone's bad character.

Last edited by Otkakönmişkılıç; 04-27-2012 at 01:12 PM..
Old 04-27-2012, 01:10 PM

Quote:
...Take it as a compliment.
More akin to flattery.

Last edited by elucidator; 04-27-2012 at 01:11 PM..
Old 04-27-2012, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Cite?
Old 04-27-2012, 01:14 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
I am not of Armenian origin. Turks migrated from central Asia. You cannot call anyone exactly "Turkish". People who live in the land of Turkey are generally mixed. I am just an individual who hate Islam.

It's just that I am extremely mad at corruption, influence of Islam and religion itself. Stop saying indirectly I hate Jews or something or any specific race.
I think we have a misunderstanding here. When I agreed that you have given us something to discuss, I meant us non-bigoted non-assholes. Why don't you go sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up, because the sane people are talking now.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:15 PM

After we're done killing the dirty Muslims, can we kill the stupid Norwegians, too? And people who slow down when they're approaching a tunnel in their car? I really hate them. The world would definitely be better off without them.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:15 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czarcasm View Post
I think we have a misunderstanding here. When I agreed that you have given us something to discuss, I meant us non-bigoted non-assholes. Why don't you go sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up, because the sane people are talking now.
I don't violate any rules by talking I guess. So, there is no reason for me to shut up and sit down.

Last edited by Otkakönmişkılıç; 04-27-2012 at 01:17 PM..
Old 04-27-2012, 01:16 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeghead View Post
Cite?
People say I am stupid, idiot, moron, and asinine.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:

I accept myself as I am. It means I accept I am any bad adjective relating to my mind.
No, you are a pervert. You exhibit an utterly ordinary familiarity with syntax, grammar, language skills, the standard marks of a reasoning person. But you choose to pervert your reasoning, you offer twisted logic as logic. Reasoning is compromise, its how we get along, when and if we do, its how we find a way to live together, if not in harmony, at least in peace. Your neighbor is, of course, an asshole, unlike yourself, and you are compelled to make sacrifices to get along with assholes.

All the major dudes tell us we have to love our neighbor. Doesn't mean you have to like him. Just find a way to live. Difficult and tiresome, to be sure, but the alternative is so much worse. You are that alternative.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:33 PM

Quote:
I'm not the only Muslim on this forum, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who's commented on this thread so you're wrong there.

Anyway, I'll humor you a little and pretend I buy the idea that you're actually from Ankarra, Istanbul or somewhere similar.

What's with the weir hatred of Muslims for someone who's Turkish?

Are you a wolf wannabe?

Last edited by Ibn Warraq; 04-27-2012 at 01:34 PM..
Old 04-27-2012, 01:36 PM
BANNED

Quote:
You exhibit an utterly ordinary familiarity with syntax, grammar, language skills, the standard marks of a reasoning person.
I think even that's giving him too much credit.

Seriously, this buffoon makes the translator of ZeroWing look like Cormac McCarthy.

Last edited by The Man With The Golden Gun; 04-27-2012 at 01:37 PM..
Old 04-27-2012, 01:38 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
By this board's definitions, nope, you're not (necessarily) trolling. You're stupid, wrong-headed, illogical, irrational, unreasonable, sociopathic (or psychopathic, I can never keep them straight), and utterly lacking in compassion, empathy, or moral rectitude, but you're not (necessarily) trolling.
Quote:
Unfortunately, during the universal deceit, massacres and holocausts and genocides and murders and racism and being violent is regard as bad. Not because they are bad as a result of reasonable and logical thinking, but because your authorities impose them badly on you. Nothing is true, including this.
Ah-hah! Your post isn't true? You don't believe it? Trolling. Neener-neener! C'mon, Marley23, use that banhammer for good, for once.
Quote:
You see how dirty Muslims are. And you all know how Islam is violent. Would not be the world better without them? I am serious. There would be at least 1,5 billion less people that means resources of our world would be very sufficient. Plus, there would be less conservative monsters on the world, the monsters being Muslims here.
Sweetie, I live in a Republican-controlled state in the good ol' US of A, which appears to be undergoing a Great Revival akin to the original spread of Christianity by the sword. I've got enough problems dealing with the fucking fundamentalists here at home, and they're just as bad as Breivik and al-Queda. Actually, if they fucked more they probably wouldn't be causing so many problems for the rest of us who don't want any religion controlling our laws and our lives.
Quote:
I am %100 sure that people mock me and oppose me here are Muslims. They don't admit it but they are. Like the ones who were killed by Anders Breivik (Peace be upon Him) Annihilated ones during the self-defense (I never call it massacre) were secretly Muslims. Liberal and atheist and anti-religious media, of a surety, don't mention it. I am verily 110% sure of it.
Your math is as bad as your position. Plus, aetheist here, or agnostic, depending on the wind. So your surety is worth less than your position, which rates somewhere less than pond scum.
Quote:
Don't expect me to give you proofs concerning Breivik being more clever and intellectual than Muslim dudes. It is as plain as 2+2=4. You absolutely know what I mean and I know absolutely you know it. Don't pretend liberal.
You can't prove what you don't have yourself. And boy howdy, are you lacking.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:53 PM

Quote:
I don't violate any rules by talking I guess. So, there is no reason for me to shut up and sit down.
But sitting down might make it easier for you to get your feet out of your mouth.

Have you ever heard the saying "better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"?
Old 04-27-2012, 02:06 PM
Sith Mod

Quote:
[Moderating]
Actually, there is a really good reason for you to shut up and sit down. From the Pit rules sticky:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Zotti
No hate speech

If you say hateful and/or racist things, you may get warned or banned. Some slurs are likely to be viewed as hate speech when used as insults, some aren't. No, we aren't going to give you a list. Our goal is not to restrict any and all speech which could be viewed by someone as offensive, but simply keep a modicum of decency, even here.
While we offer a fair amount of leeway on what constitutes hate speech, calling for genocide is about as unambiguous an example as you can find.

This is a formal warning for hate speech. Your posting privileges are under review, and this thread is closed.
[/Moderating]
Old 04-27-2012, 02:39 PM
Mod Rocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomndebb View Post
Actively calling for genocide would be considered trolling. Simply noting that one has the odd belief that it would be a good thing to have enough lone nuts with guns shooting people, (people that the actual lone nut did not actually shoot), and that we should admire the lone nut for killing a bunch of kids who were not even culturally, ethnically, or religiously of the Middle East, is suggestive of several possible things: trolling, a separation from reality or serious confusion brought on by an abuse of drugs or alcohol or a mental trauma, or any number of other problems.

I will let the OP explain himself before I take action against him or this thread.
Quote:

You see how dirty Muslims are. And you all know how Islam is violent. Would not be the world better without them? I am serious. There would be at least 1,5 billion less people that means resources of our world would be very sufficient. Plus, there would be less conservative monsters on the world, the monsters being Muslims here. I am %100 sure that people mock me and oppose me here are Muslims. They don't admit it but they are. Like the ones who were killed by Anders Breivik (Peace be upon Him) Annihilated ones during the self-defense (I never call it massacre) were secretly Muslims. Liberal and atheist and anti-religious media, of a surety, don't mention it. I am verily 110% sure of it.

Well, that pretty much clears up that point.

If you are not trolling, you are, (risking the fallacy of the excluded middle), either too stupid or too hateful to post on the SDMB. You may want to consider a different venue to spew your bile.
Closed Thread