The Straight Dope

Go Back   Straight Dope Message Board > Main > The Game Room

Old 04-25-2012, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by martu View Post
Your wish will soon be granted - about 20 minutes into this Mos Eisley Radio episode Daniel Erickson mentions that the Hutts will be buying up all the GTNs and making them all effectively neutral, a true galactic network.
This will be really nice. It's been tough to sell fixed alignment gear. You can't sell Dark Side IV gear to save your life on the Republic GTN.
Advertisements  
Old 04-25-2012, 10:30 PM
Charter Member

Well there goes my plan to roll an evil consular in order to score cheap gear...
Old 04-26-2012, 12:59 AM

I just don't think I'm cut out to be a Sith. Rolled a Dark Side Bounty Hunter in the past and deleted him after one of the very first missions I felt so guilty. Rolled a Dark Side Inquisitor and felt bad torturing some guy so I abandoned the character and then it wasn't appealing enough to pick back up. However just tonight I tried a Sith Inquisitor again and am running into the same problem. Sith kill more of themselves than they do Jedi. I think this might be the end for Darth Bulb'ulous too. I just can't do it.
Old 04-26-2012, 02:00 AM

I had a blast playing a light-side Sith Inquisitor. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it here before, but it wasn't that he was some kind-hearted do-gooder. He hated the Sith and going full light-side was his way of being a troll and pissing off his cow-orkers Plus, the Sith Inquisitor dialogue options have some fantastic snark in them.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:33 AM

Yeah, my Sith Warrior is basically full Light Side so far at lvl 41 - I think I did maybe one or two Dark Side actions, including finishing off a sanctimonious Jedi because he expected it and was yapping about how he was prepared to become one with the Force, blah blah whatever. I typically play my Empire-side characters as patriots who think the Republic are a bunch of anarchist terrorists who destabilize planets/governments, and yeah, sometimes their Empire colleagues are overboard but they're better than the alternative, and you can work from within to improve the system.

I just started a Sith Inquisitor too (maybe lvl 13 now), but went Light with her as well. You can do that "torture this guy" mission without any torture at all, just talk to him and convince him that you'll help him out, and that his options if he doesn't talk to you aren't good.

My reasoning on my Sith is usually something like being a Sith doesn't mean you have to be an asshole - it's about embracing passion. Just like being a Jedi doesn't mean you have to be a sanctimonious twat but usually ends up that way you can be a Sith without having to be ragingly evil, especially for no good reason. Embrace your power, be thrilled you can do things like have lots of sex while those Jedi get all shocked at the thought and whine about things like it leading to the Dark Side, and use the power to get things done, instead of dealing with crap like the Jedi Council debating about whether they should get involved in wars and such.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:00 AM

In RPGs I always play a goodie goodie and three of my four current SWTOR characters (Jedi Knight, BH and Smuggler) are pretty much good guys (the Jedi more so than the other two) but I surprisingly get a kick out of playing a bad Sith Inquisitor.

I find myself feeling guilty but my internal back story for my character is she hates the Empire for enslaving her people. Her original plan was to learn from the Sith and gain power so she can tear the Empire down around her (not that she likes the Republic any better since they did nothing to help her planet either) but of course she is slowly getting corrupted by that power and making tons of compromises along the way until she ends up just being another Sith bastard.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:22 AM

I played my Jedi Consular as me basically and he ended up Light Side V by the end, a couple of DS choices but not many. My Agent is Empire first, people second which has led to a true Neutral alignment at 32 so far leaning towards Dark Side probably due to his policy of no witnesses. My Bounty Hunter is all about the credits and again Neutral but this time more Light side, got to keep Mako happy.

I have my female SI sitting there ready to go and I fully intend to make her Dark V but, like some of you, I find being evil in games hard.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:09 AM

I am the opposite. I have a Sorcerer and an Assassin and relish letting both be completely unrepentant pricks in a consequence-free environment. I will even take a DS choice over one that might gain follower affection.

All of my Jedi ended up light side and my BH, Smuggler and Sniper all ended up neutral or DS/LS 1.

Last edited by Death of Rats; 04-26-2012 at 10:09 AM..
Old 04-26-2012, 11:00 AM
Charter Member

When I rolled a BH in beta I had trouble picking the dark side choices. He only got up to level 12 or so but was almost completely light side.

OTOH my Inquisitor is a right bastard. Completely sociopathic - other people's feelings are not real to him; he makes whatever choice is most expedient for his own purposes and sometimes kills people just to avoid the trouble of letting them go. I've enjoyed that to a disturbing degree .

It's actually fun to switch between my boyscout Trooper and the SI. I also made the SI very small and fair-skinned with light eyes, so the dark side corruption as he's reached DS 5 has been very dramatic.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:03 PM

And since we are relating back stories: I imagine my BH grew up on a planet that had a weak, corrupt government. The Empire came in, cleaned house, took over and established order. Some freedoms were curtailed but at least now the trains ran on time. As a young adult he joined the Imperial Army, saw the sites, fought in the war and was badly hurt.

Imperial medicine saved his life with Cybernetic implants (his player race is Cyborg) but they deducted the cost of them from the money he had accrued in the Army so he was stuck. He was pretty good at firing a gun so he fell into Bounty Hunting. He's not a bad guy but he isn't afraid to kill someone if they need it. The end result is he is mostly light side but has a fair amount of dark side points.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:47 PM

And here's an update on my pacifist Shadow. He reached 50 a while back, and basically since I started playing him as a pacifist (around 22 or 25, or thereabouts) he stayed in character. He made an exception for droids, if he got a bonus quest to kill droids, he would do it. And if the main quest goal was to kill, he would do that as well. And if there were two enemies guarding the power generator he had to plant explosives on, he could only stun one of them so he had to end up killing both. But there were tons of quests where he would sneak through an entire building, knock out the one elite that was guarding the console he had to click on, and then fight the boss at the end of the quest. Who, of course, would always first comment on how strong I must be for having defeating his hordes of guards.
I did fall behind on level, although not so much on items or money. So I basically had to do every single bonus series on every planet I could find in order not to fall behind level-wise.
All in all, it did feel like a totally different game and was quite fun.

My newest challenge is a character that is playing only his class quests, and not doing any other quests. He does space missions and PVP missions to help him level up, but he's typically fighting through mobs 3-4 levels higher than him. Mobs 5 levels higher are essentially unbeatable, because of how often I miss and the fact that they resist everything. But it's been a fun challenge as well, and I'm getting to learn space combat more than I had ever expected to.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:59 PM

Woohoo I got my tauntaun
He's a bit Runty compared to what I expected, but cute.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:27 PM

They are adorable!!

On a side note: My stepsons' mom has decided that everything fantasy-related is evil, Magic cards harbor demons, etc. The oldest, 13, just threw out about 500 Magic cards, and is really upset and confused by a lot of religious things right now. They know we'll love them no matter what, but stressed that daddy and I do not read fantasy, or play fantasy games, because they're evil. I mean, come on; what happens when there's a big evil dragon? SOMEONE GOOD COMES ALONG AND KILLS IT, duh. It's fun 'cause you get to DEFEAT the evil.

Yeah!

They started playing SW:TOR a few weeks ago, just at our house. I don't know if they're going to continue it or not, based on this new info. They play, and we play with them, on the Republic side; pretty cut and dried.

I'm hoping neither of them thinks to ask why all my REAL toons are Sith. >.<

They are, without exception. Light-side Sith, but still. <sighs>

Last edited by Taomist; 04-27-2012 at 11:28 PM..
Old 04-28-2012, 12:14 AM
Charter Member

That's unfortunate Taoist. My neice got similarly confused when some church mom was going on about how evil Harry Potter was. I hope you all can come to an acceptable arrangement that lets the kid have fun.
Old 04-28-2012, 01:20 AM

Thanks, Skammer. Apparantly Mr. Tao was one step ahead of me, and asked them about the game, but their rationale is that they play Light side so it's ok.

I did ask them "What's the good side on THIS game?", as they were playing BattleField 3, and they looked confused. :P I have a harder time, PERSONALLY, playing FPS games because, yeah...there's no over-arching REASON for me to be killing someone. It's not a morality thing or anything, just my playstyle, but I'm hoping they figure out eventually that games are just...games. I am pretty sure they know this, but are in a bad spot right now regarding pressure from their mom and extended family. I think they'll be fine; I'll just keep my Sith activities to a minimun when they're in the room.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:25 AM
Charter Member

They could always play a light-side Sith - take down the Empire from the inside!
Old 04-30-2012, 10:01 AM
Charter Member

I will admit I don't have a backstory per se on my sith, but I do have personalities, and it confuses the heck out of some of the people that I play with when I'm not -consistently- making light side or dark side choices. For instance, my inquisitor is 'good cop'. She knows the sith have a (deserved) rep, and knows that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. She avoids killing unless it's needed to keep people in-line, and will always try for the diplomatic solution. If there's a choice that will make her enemies crawl, however, she's -all- over that.

My Mara, on the other hand? Every time a dialogue tree comes up, I say to myself, "What would The Joker do?"
Old 04-30-2012, 10:47 AM
Charter Member

I went back and finished the storyline for my Inquisitor last night, and earned the "Darth" title. I kind of feel like I cheated to defeat Darth Danaton's followers in the Kaggath arena, but only after failing to kill his first henchman after four tries. (spoilered fight strategy):
SPOILER:
If you pull the mobs back toward the elevator, the guards will kill them in short order.

But the story wrap-up cutscenes were IMO a bit more satisfying than those for the Trooper class.

I've been playing around with my new JK alt and it's been interesting how the conversation options are slightly different with a Force user. For example my Jedi avoided one fight on Courascant by employing the old Jedi Mind Trick (tm) to convince the thug to go turn himself in. That's kind of fun; my trooper always had to use his blaster rifle as his primary means of persuasion.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:10 AM

Working on my Jedi Guardian (Knight) again - she's on Voss and doing pretty well. Typically she's an absolute machine in combat with a Defense spec and Doc backing her up.

I really liked the Act 2 ending for the class, but had one little quibble with an option in the class quest line after that, though I can understand why it didn't happen:
Act 2 ending big spoiler:
SPOILER:
You and some other Jedi band together to confront the Emperor and capture him, hoping to redeem him. Yeah, that goes about how you'd expect. He mind-fucks all of you and finally you break free of his servitude during your Sith training, and get Kira out of there along with your companions and a Special New Companion. Sorry, you other ranking Jedi get forgotten about or were taken elsewhere. Loved the atmosphere and confrontation, and the Emperor is freaking scary. On to Act 3!

Class quest very minor spoiler from Act 3 that doesn't spoil the end of Act 2: A NPC Jedi confesses to you that he and another Jedi are in love and in a relationship. IIRC, you can rat him out, chastise him but not rat him out, or not judge and say you'll keep the secret. You don't have the option to say something like "I'm not one to judge, I'm in one too." Considering my Jedi was deeply involved with Doc at that point, and her only Dark Side points involved having sex with him, it's an odd omission. But I'll justify it that she doesn't want to stick her neck out just yet.

It's kind of weird, too. I haven't finished Kira's quest line yet (rep is in the high 9000s), and I'm half-expecting that her next conversation will involve her busting my Jedi on this.

Last edited by Ferret Herder; 04-30-2012 at 11:12 AM..
Old 05-01-2012, 05:30 PM

Well I'm glad the last patch included rogaine. My poor Female Mirilan Knight had developed some serious stress induced loss of hair from her battles with the Empire.(She turned totally bald for a while and I didn't make here that way, but with the Jedi Hoodie it didn't show much) But now her hair is back.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:29 PM

Alright, I was listening to some music on my phone and this part from MIAs "Paperplanes":

[x4]
"All I wanna do is (BANG BANG BANG BANG!)
Anda (KKKAAAA CHING!)
And take your money

M.I.A.
Third world democracy
Yeah, I got more records than the K.G.B.
So, uh, no funny business

[x2]
Some some some I some I murder
Some I some I let go
Some some some I some I murder
Some I some I let go

[x4]
All I wanna do is (BANG BANG BANG BANG!)
Anda (KKKAAAA CHING!)
And take your money"

and I thought that is the perfect theme song for Bounty Hunters.

Anyone have other theme songs for the various classes?

Last edited by Drunky Smurf; 05-01-2012 at 10:30 PM..
Old 05-02-2012, 09:30 AM
Charter Member

I saw in the most recent patch notes (1.2.2?) that the devs fixed an item that allowed an economic exploit. No idea what it was though.

Having fun with my new baby (level 17) combat Sentinel. After leveling a tank (with healer companion) and a healer (with tank companion) to 50, I'm amazed at how quickly Kira and I kill things.

I briefly had picked up a white robe on Coruscant and it looked absolutely terrible with my light-gray Rattataki skin. Totally washed out. Fortunately I was able to replace it with brown pretty quickly.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:01 AM

Finished up Chapter One on my Bounty Hunter and I was not disappointed, a memorable and fitting ending to the Great Hunt. A few interesting choices along the way too, for other Hunters did

SPOILER:
anyone kill Tarro? Or just leave him in the cell like I did? Why do I get the feeling he may be back??

The build up to the final kill was very Star Wars feeling if you know what I mean. Again much, much better than the Jedi consular story imo.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skammer View Post
I saw in the most recent patch notes (1.2.2?) that the devs fixed an item that allowed an economic exploit. No idea what it was though.
Copied this from a forum ages ago when I was wondering about it, for obvious reason Bioware kept it pretty quiet:

An exploit was available that allowed players to sell stacks to vendors for infinite amount of credit. Literally millions of credits in just 15-20 seconds at a time.

Another exploit that is being fixed is a way to get infinite commendations, by buying epic boxes and vendoring it back.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:07 AM

martu, my BH is level 50, and I really enjoyed the storyline. I picked the option that you did (in your spoiler box) and...
SPOILER:
Your guess is correct.

I'll also add that I really enjoyed the sorts of choices you got to make leading up to the conclusion of Act 3.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:50 AM
Charter Member

You know, I'd like to work on my max-level toons and do dailies and gear them up for Hard Modes, etc. but leveling through each class' storyline is just too much fun. Just the previous couple of posts have re-ignited my desire to roll a Bounty Hunter even though I'm still enjoying my JK.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:37 PM

Quote:
You know, I'd like to work on my max-level toons and do dailies and gear them up for Hard Modes, etc. but leveling through each class' storyline is just too much fun. Just the previous couple of posts have re-ignited my desire to roll a Bounty Hunter even though I'm still enjoying my JK.
When my Sniper hit level 50 I joked with a friend of mine that "I had beaten the game!". I hardly play him anymore, I then moved on to my Shadow who hit 50, and now I'm working on a Jedi Knight... call me crazy, but I think I'll get 8 characters to 50 and then quit, before I do any high-level raiding/PVP....
Old 05-02-2012, 04:40 PM
Charter Member

The final cutscene with my Sorcerer after finishing Chapter 3 was so awesome that I can't bring myself to play him again; it would just be a letdown.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:33 PM

Attn: Burning Womp Rats

For the record, I've made a formal request to set someone up as Guild Master. Jsor hasn't logged on in 138 days according to Guild menu. If anybody wants the job or has a recommendation on who it should be, let me know. Not sure how we elect a new one.

Quote:
An exploit was available that allowed players to sell stacks to vendors for infinite amount of credit. Literally millions of credits in just 15-20 seconds at a time.
From what I've heard, there was a way to sell a stack of 99 of something for 99x, then just buy the whole stack back for x making 9,800% profit.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:42 PM

Yeah, after completing Act 3 I did a few more quests to ding 50 (mostly to unlock the Chiss race), then sent her back to the Fleet and logged her out. The loading screen says "Interlude" for her now, rather than the Act number, and just describes how she's checking her messages for new missions.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidScruffy View Post
When my Sniper hit level 50 I joked with a friend of mine that "I had beaten the game!". I hardly play him anymore, I then moved on to my Shadow who hit 50, and now I'm working on a Jedi Knight... call me crazy, but I think I'll get 8 characters to 50 and then quit, before I do any high-level raiding/PVP....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferret Herder View Post
Yeah, after completing Act 3 I did a few more quests to ding 50 (mostly to unlock the Chiss race), then sent her back to the Fleet and logged her out. The loading screen says "Interlude" for her now, rather than the Act number, and just describes how she's checking her messages for new missions.
Is this the thing that makes SWTOR different? I am the same, my 50 JC is now just a crafting toon for my alts while I have two level 32s both doing the same missions on Taris. I need to see all the stories and fully intend to level up one of each to 50 and then worry about end game. by the time that happens we'll probably have an expansion and a new race/class to level up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberhwk View Post
From what I've heard, there was a way to sell a stack of 99 of something for 99x, then just buy the whole stack back for x making 9,800% profit.
I have just listened to The Instance:Tor Edition podcast (which is rather good btw) and they also mentioned that the Tauntaun pets could be sold for 25k, is that correct? A license to print money if so, create a new toon, sell the pet, mail the credits to your main, delete the new toon rinse and repeat. Damn I missed out....

Last edited by martu; 05-03-2012 at 03:30 AM..
Old 05-03-2012, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Is this the thing that makes SWTOR different? I am the same, my 50 JC is now just a crafting toon for my alts while I have two level 32s both doing the same missions on Taris. I need to see all the stories and fully intend to level up one of each to 50 and then worry about end game. by the time that happens we'll probably have an expansion and a new race/class to level up.

I have just listened to The Instance:Tor Edition podcast (which is rather good btw) and they also mentioned that the Tauntaun pets could be sold for 25k, is that correct? A license to print money if so, create a new toon, sell the pet, mail the credits to your main, delete the new toon rinse and repeat. Damn I missed out....
I think they are talking about the Pet you get from defeating Slowblind, (the Hoth worldboss)
Old 05-03-2012, 07:46 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberhwk View Post
For the record, I've made a formal request to set someone up as Guild Master. Jsor hasn't logged on in 138 days according to Guild menu. If anybody wants the job or has a recommendation on who it should be, let me know. Not sure how we elect a new one.
You're probably the one I see online most often, so you would be my nomination. I'm techincally the GL for the Imperial SDMB guild, although it's less active. I do need to find someone to invite my new BH I rolled last night.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:10 AM

You can sell the one they sent to everyone for 2,500 not 25,000.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:32 AM

Thanks for the pet update, 2.5k just for creating a character is a quick way of making money without a high level toon.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:16 PM

Quote:
You're probably the one I see online most often, so you would be my nomination.
I 2nd this nomination based on attendance
Old 05-03-2012, 01:37 PM

Quote:
I don't think it's intentional or a good thing -- but since you haven't even looked at the end game, I'll let you in on it: the 1-50 story experience is far more compelling than anything you can do in the "endgame" right now. I suppose the raids are fun enough if you view them solely as an 8/16-person social experience rather than ...well... anything else anyone might associate with raiding.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:17 PM

Quote:
I heard one guild banked over 750 million credits before it was patched.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:18 PM

Quote:
You're probably the one I see online most often, so you would be my nomination. I'm techincally the GL for the Imperial SDMB guild, although it's less active. I do need to find someone to invite my new BH I rolled last night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightlessBird View Post
I 2nd this nomination based on attendance
Well I'd gladly do it, but I opened a ticket and they said he in fact HAS been online. So whether he's rolled an Imp alt, or has been playing in a different guild with a different toon I don't know. I'm PM him right now. I'm willing to do it, although I don't know much about it.

Last edited by Cyberhwk; 05-03-2012 at 03:19 PM..
Old 05-03-2012, 04:55 PM

BTW, a tip for any Sents or Gunslingers on some of the hard mode/ops stuff. A lot of times, it's easier to get a Columni/Rakata offhand item than it is to get a mainhand. However, with the barrel/hilt being strippable now, you can take out everything and put it in one of the new crafted oranges, and the offhand requirements don't transfer.

So, for example, I had gotten two Rakata offhand drops, but only a Columni mainhand, by stripping them and putting them into crafted shells, I now have Rakata in both hands.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headrush042 View Post
I don't think it's intentional or a good thing -- but since you haven't even looked at the end game, I'll let you in on it: the 1-50 story experience is far more compelling than anything you can do in the "endgame" right now. I suppose the raids are fun enough if you view them solely as an 8/16-person social experience rather than ...well... anything else anyone might associate with raiding.
Could you elaborate on this a bit for me? Why is it worse than, say, World of Warcraft? Is it the encounter design or the community or what?

Thanks.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:38 PM

Right now, it's the usual growing pains -- balance and tuning are huge issues in endgame PvP, and as usual the tweaks they make for PvP often adversely affect PvE players. The PvE operations can get horribly bugged -- you can get all the way to the end boss in Eternity Vault, for instance, and have the encounter glitch (assuming none of the earlier bosses stop your raid cold due to their random glitches, too). If this happens while you're in a casual guild with limited raid time, you may not get another chance to take him down until after the next weekly reset. And even if you do get all the bosses down and collect all your sweet loot, the loot really isn't that sweet, since there's obviously been very little thought put into the stat distribution on the endgame gear and you'll often end up stacked on stats that aren't particularly useful to your build.

It's no different than any newly-released MMO, and they'll get it right eventually. For many it works well enough that they can enjoy the content now with a bit of patience and understanding. Unfortunately, I don't have the playtime available to redo glitched encounters again and again and hope we succeed sooner rather than later, just to collect higher-level gear that I'd then have to dismantle and resocket with lower level mods that have actual useful stats. So raiding for me is an excuse to hang out with my guild and have some laughs, but that has very little to do with the raiding in and of itself.

It's worse than WoW endgame simply because WoW has had years to get it right. But given time, they'll get there. For now, if you're enjoying the class stories, I would stick with that -- the endgame should hopefully be better by the time you're ready to wade in.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Charter Member

Friday night is one my one night of the week to play pretty late into the night, so if anyone wants to do any dailies or FPs on Zhar Levin (either faction) let me know in game. Otherwise I'll probably be playing on my new BH ("Burro").
Old 05-04-2012, 05:11 PM

What level is your BH at Skammer? I've got a Level 1 just sitting there doing nothing at the moment but I'd kind of like to play her.

I'm putting my new rig together tonight so I might not be on much if at all. However if everything goes well I'll probably be LIVING in-game for the next week or so, so hit me up for FPs or HMs if you guys want.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:06 PM
Charter Member

I don't think my BH has left Hutta yet, but he's about to... so about 9?
Old 05-05-2012, 06:09 PM

We have a guild bank!

Special thanks to Jragonr who it sounds like had to re-install the whole damn game in order to remove himself as Guild Master. Just had to re-install myself and it took a hell of a long time.

I know we had talked about a couple of us contributing. I paid the 600k out of pocket, so if anybody had any spare change they could throw my way, I'd appreciate it. My 50 is broke now. For those of you who are still leveling, just try to throw any decent gear you can't use into the bank. Maybe it could help someone else who is leveling and needs to gear up.

If anybody has any other ideas for the Guild Bank let me know. I think we've got 90 spots. Wish there was a way we could put in requests too.

Also, I got my new computer hooked up so I'll be on the game quite a bit this week I think. Went from 23 FPS on Lowest to 65 FPS on Highest on Fleet. I'm a happy man so far.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Charter Member

Nice! I'll jump on my trooper and send you some cash. I can make armoring, mods and earpieces for anyone who needs them as well.
Old 05-06-2012, 12:08 AM

Wow you guys respond quickly. I consider the Guild Bank paid for now. Thank you to Skammer, FlightlessBird, and Wolfman who have all contributed to the fund.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:52 AM

My 50 is armstech so he can make barrel mods and weapons. Mail me your orders, but I don't have very many blues or purples.

Are we going to get a couple people tonight to try and run something again?
Old 05-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightlessBird View Post
My 50 is armstech so he can make barrel mods and weapons. Mail me your orders, but I don't have very many blues or purples.

Are we going to get a couple people tonight to try and run something again?
Yes! I'll be on. I have a hard stop at 11:00 Central (is that 9:00 server time?) so if we can start earlier than last week that would be ideal.