The Straight Dope

Go Back   Straight Dope Message Board > Main > In My Humble Opinion (IMHO)

Old 08-29-2015, 10:35 AM

It sounds creepy but how could it possibly hurt anything or anyone. Maybe thats the reward or incentive nature has given women to breast feed. Go for it.
Advertisements  
Old 08-29-2015, 11:36 AM

Women will often allow their husbands to scooch up from behind and have sex while they nurse an infant, whats the difference? Sounds pretty natural to me.
Old 08-29-2015, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBadgerDC View Post
Women will often allow their husbands to scooch up from behind and have sex while they nurse an infant, whats the difference? Sounds pretty natural to me.
Often? That would surprise me. Someone should set up a poll.
Old 08-29-2015, 12:12 PM

Mod Note

Quote:
Originally Posted by name doesnt matter View Post
...that's taking it a little far..for u dumb asses saying "its gross to think ur baby turns u on" let me tell u it's hormonal, I read all about it..
[Snipped a bit]

You're not allowed to call other people insulting names in this forum, that is only allowed in The BBQ Pit forum. Don't do it again in this one.

Last edited by Idle Thoughts; 08-29-2015 at 12:12 PM..
Old 08-29-2015, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Anybody here does icepick trepanations ? I'm gonna need my prefrontal cortex scrambled, stat.
Old 08-29-2015, 03:41 PM

People who masturbate while breast feeding probably let the dog watch too.
Old 08-30-2015, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Turnip View Post
Yeah, right. Like you prudes never played with a Baby Rub-One-Off doll.
Missed this line the first time around. Damn, I wish I had come up with that one!
Old 08-30-2015, 07:32 PM

That's not okay to do such thing in the presence of a child
Old 08-30-2015, 09:15 PM

This kinda makes me wonder about those that breast feed until their child is 4-5 years old. Now I'm even more squiked out about it.
Old 08-30-2015, 09:26 PM

I get that nipples are an erogenous zone during foreplay, but I can't imagine my wife looking at my son now, when he is a teen, or when he is an adult and thinking, "I used to cum with my tit in your mouth!"

On another note, it's kind of refreshing to know that distance shooting is a totally normal teenage activity!
Old 08-30-2015, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enipla View Post
This kinda makes me wonder about those that breast feed until their child is 4-5 years old. Now I'm even more squiked out about it.
I am like you on this one. I can see it in a 3rd world country where food is scarce but anything past 2 years old raises my eyebrows. I think my grandchildren nursed for about 1 year and I thought that was a long time.
Old 08-31-2015, 12:40 PM

The entire concept is utterly revolting.
Old 08-31-2015, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Also revolting. I feel sick.
Old 08-31-2015, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruCelt View Post
The entire concept is utterly revolting.
You misspelled udderly.
Old 08-31-2015, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotlift View Post
I get that nipples are an erogenous zone during foreplay, but I can't imagine my wife looking at my son now, when he is a teen, or when he is an adult and thinking, "I used to cum with my tit in your mouth!"
If you can't say that, is it really even love?
Old 08-31-2015, 01:46 PM

I just stopped retching long enough to notice that nobody has pointed out the OP's Name/Topic combo. This may be the ultimate best/worst possible.
Old 08-31-2015, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossiekerr View Post
You know until relatively recently people fucked in the presence of their kids, right?
Old 08-31-2015, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossiekerr View Post
What if the child is also masturbating?
Old 08-31-2015, 04:43 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hershele Ostropoler View Post
You know until relatively recently people fucked in the presence of their kids, right?
And shat in the street (and in their own drinking water), and burned witches, and died young from trivial diseases. So what?
Old 08-31-2015, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunky Smurf View Post
What if the child is also masturbating?
This is getting more like a Bob Saget joke with every post.
Old 09-01-2015, 12:44 PM

Interesting. I hadn't realized this was a zombie. Looking back to 2011 I responded with the exact same word: Revolting.

I'll add repugnant.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:39 AM

My knee-jerk reaction is eeeeuuuugh. Ick, ew, no.

Breastfeeding my children was pleasurable and quite a relief and it does in some cases (especially right after childbirth) make your uterus contract. That said, deriving sexual pleasure from it is concerning, if only because the thought of seeing my kids as a former sex aid is really just extremely disturbing even if I'm not technically hurting them.

And it never would've occurred to me to have a baby latched onto the breast with my husband sexing me up from behind.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:55 AM

Quote:
But not in front of the horses.

Because that would have been tacky.
Old 09-04-2015, 06:27 AM

Quote:
...and you're trying to bring it back? Some of these posts so far are worse that bad CSI:SVU episodes. If I was a juror, I'm not so sure I'd vote to acquit.
Old 09-04-2015, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Blucher View Post
...and you're trying to bring it back? Some of these posts so far are worse that bad CSI:SVU episodes. If I was a juror, I'm not so sure I'd vote to acquit.
Yes, I don't understand. Those parents did it because they had to. The idea that you have options but you're still going to drag junior into the room just because is totally different.
Old 09-06-2015, 01:57 PM

Wow. This was a Dope thread I remembered seeing, not a Reddit post.

It's child molestation. Not because you have the child with you, but because part of what is getting you off is what the child is doing to your nipples. You are having sex with your child.

And let's not forget the classical conditioning going on here. Even if you aren't actually sexually attracted to your kid (which I question if you're seriously considering this), you're conditioning yourself to get aroused in their presence.

I remember reinforcing a fetish I had, and it got a lot stronger. Do you really want a fetish for sex while breastfeeding?
Old 04-23-2016, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freudian Slit View Post
I was reading a Nerve.com article on sex and motherhood (I know, I know, my first mistake) and a writer mentioned hearing that breastfeeding while masturbating could be very erotic, so she decided to try it out.

If anyone here has tried it, feel free to add your opinion...but my real question is, does this cross the line in terms of the parent/child relationship? I mean, I doubt the kid at this age is going to remember this and feel abused but despite that does it cross the line into disturbing territory? I personally found it pretty creepy (the whole article pretty much is, but again, that's par for the course at Nerve).....
.................masturbation is not bad......me and my twin brother are just at puberty and love being naked in our home,as we and our mom..( single ) are nudists..she love to see us have erections and it is good with her when we brothers masturbate each other,especially when we are breastfeeding her both at same time,and sometimes she does it for us both at same time as we nurse
Old 04-23-2016, 07:14 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Reported.
Old 04-23-2016, 07:31 AM

I nursed my son for nearly three years, until we finally had to force-wean him, because I needed ankle surgery, and needed to be able to take narcotics. (If he'd been 6 months, I would have pumped and dumped, and then resumed nursing him after he'd had a week of formula, but frankly, I was ready to be done with nursing). Anyway, I'm here to tell you that nursing a baby, toddler, or even almost-preschooler is not the same thing and involving your breasts in foreplay with your husband. I liked nursing my son (well, up until about three months before he was weaned, when I was ready for it to be done, and he looked like he would happily go to high school with a thermos of breastmilk), but enjoying being close to him, and the primal satisfaction of fulfilling his basic needs was not erotic, or even physically pleasurable-- it was all emotional, with the exception of the first couple of weeks, when my breast would get full and sore every few hours, and I needed to nurse him or pump to feel comfortable.

Besides, I was way too tired to think about masturbating.
Old 04-23-2016, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RivkahChaya View Post
I nursed my son for nearly three years, until we finally had to force-wean him, because I needed ankle surgery, and needed to be able to take narcotics. (If he'd been 6 months, I would have pumped and dumped, and then resumed nursing him after he'd had a week of formula, but frankly, I was ready to be done with nursing). Anyway, I'm here to tell you that nursing a baby, toddler, or even almost-preschooler is not the same thing and involving your breasts in foreplay with your husband. I liked nursing my son (well, up until about three months before he was weaned, when I was ready for it to be done, and he looked like he would happily go to high school with a thermos of breastmilk), but enjoying being close to him, and the primal satisfaction of fulfilling his basic needs was not erotic, or even physically pleasurable-- it was all emotional, with the exception of the first couple of weeks, when my breast would get full and sore every few hours, and I needed to nurse him or pump to feel comfortable.

Besides, I was way too tired to think about masturbating.

Exactly. I'm now a grandfather of 6, and back when our 3 children were of the age of being breast fed, my wife didn't feel like sex very often. Needless to say, while she breast fed, I masturbated.