Old 09-19-2019, 06:51 AM
Charter Member

Today was an endless string of bollocks.
Old 09-19-2019, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbutler View Post
Arrrr! tis a good day for rum and wenches!
Tis always a good day for rum & wenches!

Mooommm, I tried to learn sheep but I was baaaad at it.

In the orifice; should prolly be enroute to the puppy farm, though.
Not sure I'mma gonna make the balloon festival this weekend.
Old 09-19-2019, 08:56 AM

Morning all. up before 7am, so nappage is a possibility. Probably need to do a couple of loads of laundry, but have taken the garbage and recycleables out to the curb first thing and need to get my strength back. Tonight is double practice (10U boys 5-6:30, 12U boys 6:30-8pm), so I think I'll hold off mowing the yard until Firday. Supposed to have a high in the mid-80's the next few days, can Fall be far behind? We shall see.

Can't talk like a pirate, but I will listen to "The Last of Barrett's Privateers" by Stan Rogers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Ufe0jF-AE

Batboy, bollocks is a wonderful word that should be more popular, IMHO.

FCM, glad the trip was profitable for FCD; and link to that video. please!

Cupcakes, 95 is a pretty good run. My condolences.

doggio, I think you're trying to stick to the point, but don't go offsides in your comments...
Old 09-19-2019, 09:21 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

MetalMouse - I need to see how my daughter feels about sharing the video outside her friends list. Probably not an issue, but her kid/her rules.

Josh just dumped a big mess in my lap, taking it away from one of the baby engineers (not my Baby Engineer) and having me do the modifications to the design. These young 'uns...
Old 09-19-2019, 09:30 AM

[QUOTE=Spiderman;21869630]

Mooommm, I tried to learn sheep but I was baaaad at it.

Lol Spidey..

Hola, Another day at irk. Last day this week. Taking Buddy to get snipped and his extra teeth pulled and a microchip in the morning.
Old 09-19-2019, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stainless Steel Rat View Post
have taken the garbage and recycleables out to the curb first thing
Now you can have some spending cash.*

Quote:
doggio, I think you're trying to stick to the point, but don't go offsides in your comments...
You're skating on thin ice with your puns.

* See if Swampy will give it to you.

Last edited by Spiderman; 09-19-2019 at 09:51 AM.
Old 09-19-2019, 10:42 AM

Happy Thorsday!

Chilly morning, 57 degrees. Supposed to get up into the 70's today, then get hot again over the weekend.
I am going to go look at trucks today. I think I am crazy, but I can always say no to any deal I don't like.
My problem with the current truck is that we are already cramped with one dog up front with us, it is going to be impossible with two. The other issue is, I need ... more power. When I come up 70 and hit the mountains (and let's face it, they may be technically mountains, but they are nothing like real mountains) I can hear the engine straining. I will have the gas pedal to the floor and the truck still struggles, and doesn't always succeed, to maintain speed.
Then again, I don't drive up 70 all that often, and I could always make the dogs ride in the back - behind the seat, not in the bed. I have the extended cab, if two (small) people can fit back there, then two dogs can.

I hate making decisions.
Old 09-19-2019, 11:20 AM

Sari - my two cents on the truck. You mentioned maybe selling and moving. If you're thinking about that idea still, I would put off changing the truck. You can put the dogs in the back seat, like you said.

It has just occurred to me that this isn't Friday. It has been one long week.
Old 09-19-2019, 11:56 AM

I think moving is not going to happen anytime soon

but here is another ....

love the views, and the pool, who is their decorator?????

https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...-61831?view=qv

Not that this house is in my price range anyway
I may have gotten a big raise, but not that much of one

Last edited by Sahirrnee; 09-19-2019 at 12:00 PM.
Old 09-19-2019, 12:20 PM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Indoor pool and a tennis court?? sari, you just need to put in a few more hours of work, and it's yours! Look at all the space for your puppies to frolic!! Look at all the space for a major Mumpfest!! Don't cheap out on us!!!

Actually, it looks like a pretty good deal, depending on how far you'd need to drive for, well, anything. If it's 30 miles to groceries...
Old 09-19-2019, 12:24 PM

I think that right there is "American Country Cabin". It persists all the way to the West Coast. It shows you where my head is at: I saw the aerial photo with the tennis court and thought, "That's a decent sized riding arena."
Old 09-19-2019, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyChatMom View Post
Indoor pool and a tennis court?? sari, you just need to put in a few more hours of work, and it's yours! Look at all the space for your puppies to frolic!! Look at all the space for a major Mumpfest!! Don't cheap out on us!!!

Actually, it looks like a pretty good deal, depending on how far you'd need to drive for, well, anything. If it's 30 miles to groceries...
I suppose I can irk 120 hours a week,

If I have to drive 30 miles to get groceries I'd just buy a BIG! truck and go a few times a year - better hope I don't forget anything

I wonder if da jungle would deliver out there

Sunny - what you call "American Country Cabin" I would call bi-polar schizoid on crack There was no cohesion in the styles, way way way too much clutter, parson's table style in the bathroom with tp out on a shelf???? Put that stuff behind closed doors where it belongs.

But I guess it is better than "Pure Tacky Redneck"
https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...-77665?view=qv

All those mirrors????? In the bathroom???? Guess they like watching themselves on the toilet.
And you could clean up a little before company comes.
Not to forget, the big cardboard box to hold the logs.

Last edited by Sahirrnee; 09-19-2019 at 01:08 PM.
Old 09-19-2019, 01:15 PM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Not to mention the masking tape on the mirrors so it'd look like lots of panes...

But the flag out front does set the stage.
Old 09-19-2019, 01:28 PM

I can barely take care of a 1600 sq foot house--maintaining that monster would be impossible.

Two loads of laundry done and I got ambitious and paid my Property Tax bill on-line (was due this month). My resolution for 2020 is to join the 21st century and convert as many of my monthly bills to 'direct' payment so I'll nearly never have to write a check...we shall see.

Press on. Nappage beckons.
Old 09-19-2019, 01:51 PM

Sari, the first one looks like it was some type of industrial building, like maybe a daycare before being converted to a house. I've never seen a sign like the one on the door in the pool area on a pool in a private residence, "Warning - no lifeguard on duty" Does anyone have a lifeguard on duty at their residential pool?

Quote:
My resolution for 2020 is to join the 21st century and convert as many of my monthly bills to 'direct' payment so I'll nearly never have to write a check...we shall see.
Instead of letting your creditors come in & debit your bank account, I'd strongly suggest setting up bill pay so that you push funds from your bank account to them. That way if/when there's an issue, you still have your funds while you fight about it with them. I'm sure you've heard stories of someone getting a $3000 cell phone bill for the month, either because of foreign roaming charges &/or cramming. If you don't get to them in time, & you have enough in your bank acct, they'll take it. Of course, then you don't have enough for any of your other bills because they swiped it all.
Old 09-19-2019, 02:04 PM

Blimey, that house is the size of a small English village...

You will be disappointed pleased to know that my forehead has returned to its usual size, in time for irk today. The new job's starting to make a bit more sense, as I'm gradually learning where things are and how to do stuff. Considering the job is largely being the person people can go "Aargh, I need this doing and I have no time, can you do it?" to before running away and teaching a class, being able to irk solo is pretty essential.
Old 09-19-2019, 02:07 PM
Charter Member

Howdy Y'all! I got the room all set up for the ladies on Sattidy. Of course, that means everything will have to be put back after that, but I can draft volunteers Sunday after meetin' time for that, which I intend to do. Also, moved some stuff from inside da cave into the garage. I figure move as much stuff as I can by myself and then the heavy stuff can get done on Sattidy while help is nigh.

MetalMouse what Spidey said. I don't trust automatic drafts and won't do 'em. Besides, think about it, you get to sit at your 'puter nekkid and pay bills if'n you want.
Old 09-19-2019, 03:18 PM
born to be shunned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahirrnee View Post
If I have to drive 30 miles to get groceries I'd just buy a BIG! truck and go a few times a year - better hope I don't forget anything

I wonder if da jungle would deliver out there

We deliver anywhere and everywhere and anything. And with our new "XL" project you will soon be able to get your sofas, tubs, and sheds (be sure to order two) from us as well. At some point I have this feeling we are going to go way back to the early Sears days and deliver entire houses plus contents.

(Seriously -- if you study it from the point of history, we are basically recreating the early days of Sears, Monkey Wards and RFD.)

ALWAYS BE SURE, NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE, TO ORDER THE HEAVIEST THINGS ON THURSDAY! Since I am off Friday to Monday at it will be delivered during those days.
Old 09-19-2019, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampbear View Post
MetalMouse what Spidey said. I don't trust automatic drafts and won't do 'em. Besides, think about it, you get to sit at your 'puter nekkid and pay bills if'n you want.
(1) Thanks for the advice Spidey and swampy, bill pay it is, and (2) how do you think I'm sitting at my computer now?? (I'll splurge for the brain bleach if anyone needs it).

Nappage completed, need to get ready for soccer practice(s) shortly. Another park wants to move my game from 1pm to 3pm Sattiday, just because the day isn't long enough already. Oh joy.

Nut, glad to hear you're not mutating. Take care.
Old 09-19-2019, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopek View Post
We deliver anywhere and everywhere and anything. And with our new "XL" project you will soon be able to get your sofas, tubs, and sheds (be sure to order two) from us as well. At some point I have this feeling we are going to go way back to the early Sears days and deliver entire houses plus contents.

(Seriously -- if you study it from the point of history, we are basically recreating the early days of Sears, Monkey Wards and RFD.)

ALWAYS BE SURE, NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE, TO ORDER THE HEAVIEST THINGS ON THURSDAY! Since I am off Friday to Monday at it will be delivered during those days.
I'll be sure to keep that in mind when I order my 250+ lb safe for the new house.

Things are moving right along (at a snails pace) on that front. Appraiser has been there but she has until tomorrow to get her report in, so we don't expect to see it until the very last minute of the work week.
If everything's okay there we coast to the closing. (yeah right!) We have plenty to arrange before we take possession, like 'lectricity, water, cable, etc. before can use the place. I'm trying to not count any chickens, but they're pecking at the shells!

Later
Old 09-19-2019, 05:58 PM
Charter Member

Sari, you will need the new truck, with a plow setup for that driveway!
Old 09-19-2019, 06:13 PM
Charter Member

Howdy Y'all! Pizza and sallit (cause healthy) got ingested and chillage has since ensued.

Bumba congrats on the soon to be or later to be new digs!

MetalMouse if you won't picture me fryin' bacon nekkid I won't picture you sittin' at your 'puter nekkid.
Old 09-19-2019, 06:17 PM

I bought a new truck.

I probably shouldn't have, but I did. I like it a lot, a lot better than the old one.
Now I have to cancel onstar and sirius. Call GM to get my father's id number to send to the dealer for the employee discount, and call my insurance company back. Nobody answered the phone so I left the a message.
I just hope I am not sorry later on.

Spidey, I thought the first house might have been some kind of rooming house or something.
Old 09-19-2019, 06:23 PM

Oh forgot, MetalMouse, almost all my bills are taken out automatically. If I had my way ALL of them would be that way.
The only ones that aren't that way are the ones that either don't offer it, and my credit cards.
Old 09-19-2019, 06:28 PM

I'm sorry about your cousin baker.

{{{buddy}}} butters, when Nelson went in for the big snip and microchip (fortunately, he didn't inherit the wonky chihuahua teeth), he was a lap baby for the rest of the day and was ready to play in the morning. I hope that Buddy has similar luck.

sari, that's one big ass house for the price! You would get something like the second one for that in Nashville.

metal mouse, I'm glad that you're taking spidey and swampy's bill pay advice. I had a supervisor at one point, had a kerfluffle with payroll and didn't get a paycheck for a couple of months. It pretty much sucked since her rent, utilities, car note and student loans were direct draft. She had to ask her folks for a loan just to pay her bills.

ruble, it wasn't just the olden days when Sears and Roebuck would send you a house. My sister's house, built in 1962, is a Sears one. One of the biggest issues she found was that she had to have a remodel of her kitchen/utility closet, since it was built for Kenmore appliances and water heater. When the original water heater took a crap about 15 years ago, it had to be sawed in half just to get it out of the closet door and a new one wouldn't go in short of the aforementioned remodel. Pretty much the same with the washer/dryer. When she replaced the ones that came with the house, they didn't fit. :goes to da Jungle site to order a case of anvils:

Irked, coughed, delivered tomato cages to a fellow heathen for a DIY project for stackable, portable recycling baskets for our meetups. I made the decision that tomatoes weren't economically feasible to grow in pots on the patio, given that I had ~$.67 per cherry tomato in them. Herbs are the money crop. Hardees made me a Frisco burger, salad and unsweet tea for supper.
Old 09-19-2019, 06:45 PM
Charter Member

So the store's newest serial shoplifter is a transvestite in short shorts. and an ankle monitor. Also, the one delivery driver got in a shouting match with a cop over a semi nonexistent no parking zone. Plus people trying to pass fake prescriptions. Damn, this martini is going down smooth.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
You're skating on thin ice with your puns.
Are you saying I'm a netcase?

Sari, the only auto pay bills I have are phone, car insurance, and hockey. The really important thigns.
Old 09-19-2019, 07:26 PM
born to be shunned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumbazine View Post
I'll be sure to keep that in mind when I order my 250+ lb safe for the new house.
https://www.amazon.com/Stack-GCB-18C...938395&sr=8-35

https://www.amazon.com/Door-Southeas...NsaWNrPXRydWU=

[QUOTE=missred;21871032
:goes to da Jungle site to order a case of anvils:

[/QUOTE]

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=anvils&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

Although to be honest you can get a better price from Harbor Freight.
Old 09-19-2019, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Lol! If I ever found myself in need of an anvil, I would ask my dad for the one in his shop. It's likely a century or more old and bolted to a section of an oak tree. It's been there as long as I can remember.
Old 09-19-2019, 08:35 PM

Quote:
(1) Thanks for the advice Spidey and swampy, bill pay it is, and (2) how do you think I'm sitting at my computer now?? (I'll splurge for the brain bleach if anyone needs it).
Well, if you're like a certain Jawjan Bear, you're in a gold lamé thong. (Now who needs brain bleach?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbutler View Post
Are you saying I'm a netcase?
No, but you deserve two minutes for high-schticking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missred View Post
:goes to da Jungle site to order a case of anvils
Since I'm a road runner ::hacks da Jungle to change inventory of coyotes to "backordered"::
Old 09-19-2019, 09:13 PM

Soccer has been practiced and the little Redheaded girl provided sustenance for the evening. All is well.
Old 09-19-2019, 09:23 PM

Good news, bad news vis-a-vis the kitten. Good news is the bloody gash on its neck is not a bite wound, so rabies is unlikely. Bad news is it's on account of botflies (I hitherto thought were tropics bound). The wretched thing likely scratched itself raw. The lady caring for it share a video of it pitifully mewing while the damned things in its neck were writhing about.

Ain't nature grand?
Old 09-19-2019, 09:31 PM

Oh no. Poor little guy. Are they treating him for the botflies?
Old 09-19-2019, 10:02 PM

She says it's female. Dunno about what sort of treatment she's getting if any. I presume the lady is letting the flies just go about their cycle; the cat seems to be too frail for just plucking them out. I'm not sure, though, I'll ask my folks whom are the ones keeping contact.
Old 09-20-2019, 04:57 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Higgs busted out of her crate last night (again) and started barking like an idiot around 5:30. So I'm up.

We're doing breakfast at CB this morning, then off to the county fair to have a look around. After that, who knows...

Happy Firday!
Old 09-20-2019, 04:57 AM
Charter Member

Good Mornin' Y'all! Up and caffeinatin'. *YAWN* 'Tis 62 Amurrkin out and clear (well, dark) with a predicted high of *ONLY* 87 (Where are my woolies!) and N.O.S. for the day. TWPTB say we'll be back to mid to upper 90s next week. Today's agenda includes candle duty over to the church house along with a couple of chores, a trip to Wally Jr., work on a project I have been neglectin' for the church leadership thingy I am involved with, and the makeage of sup which shall be burgers 'n fries. That should be enough to keep me outta trouble for the day.

Spidey why on Earth would I get all dressed up just to be on my 'puter.

Tran (we need to work on a nickname, I think) poor kitty. Hope he's all better soonest.

Now I need more caffeine and rumbly tummy demands sustenance. Then, woe, alas, alack, and bother, I must purtify and don appropriate bein' in public attire.

Happy Firday Y'all!
Old 09-20-2019, 05:28 AM
Charter Member

I have been remiss!

<AHEM> CLEARIN' THROAT <AHEM>

HAAAPPPYYY BIIIRRRTTTHHHDDDAAAYYY TOOOOOO YOUUUUUU!!!!!!
HAAAPPPYYY BIIIRRRTTTHHHDDDAAAYYY DEEEAAARRR BBBUUUTTTEEERRRSSS!!!!!!

Last edited by swampbear; 09-20-2019 at 05:29 AM.
Old 09-20-2019, 05:35 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Happy Butters Day!!!
Old 09-20-2019, 05:52 AM
Charter Member

Up, caffeinated, and sheveled. Off to work.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUTTERS!!!!!!!
Old 09-20-2019, 07:18 AM

Stoopit @#$%& Fall weather. I had to close the winders last night.
I've said it before & I'll say it again. It's no better than the seventh best season...& there's only four of 'em. That's how much I hate fall.
Skool starts. Days are getting shorter. 25-30° temp swings during the day. No more short/t-shirts.
I like three of the four seasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampbear View Post
Spidey why on Earth would I get all dressed up just to be on my 'puter.
Any retort that I can think of would require the reader to consume the entire 55-gal drum so I shall refrain.

Even Melis speaking about the b-day girl today.
Old 09-20-2019, 08:54 AM

Spidey, it'll get to 'only' 87F here today and it hasn't rained in two weeks. I wouldn't mind seeing some fall weather.

Trans, hoping kitty will be OK.

Will shortly dress and perform mowage on the lawn. Girls soccer practice tonight, then games tomorrow. Signed up to referee a game, too, just because I like my legs to ache all day Sunday.

All y'all have a good Firday.
Old 09-20-2019, 08:59 AM
Charter Member

Up, working on my second cuppa joe, logged into irk. I built a little trolly for our 3,000 Watt generator a few years ago, and the generator lives in the catio. Goo found a spider under it and ate it. (The spider, not the generator.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUTTERS!

Last edited by Johnny L.A.; 09-20-2019 at 09:00 AM.
Old 09-20-2019, 11:15 AM

Howdy, thanks for the Birthday wishes.

I just had a call from the Vet. Buddy did fine with his surgery and was already awake. I can go get him at 2:30. They wanted to make sure he was entirely over the anesthetic. They are loaning me a cone in case I need it which saves me $30. Hopefully he won’t need it. Guess I need to not let him run and jump for a day or so. Poor baby.

Lazy day thus far. No real plans for the rest of the day. I think hubby is picking up steak for supper.

Happy weekend all.
Old 09-20-2019, 11:31 AM

Happy Birthday Butters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny L.A. View Post
Up, working on my second cuppa joe, logged into irk. I built a little trolly for our 3,000 Watt generator a few years ago, and the generator lives in the catio. Goo found a spider under it and ate it. (The spider, not the generator.)
Good job Goo! Our new house has come with a Halloween's worth of spiders. The cats have been eating them, although I'll intervene if I can, since most of them are black widows. Eating them won't harm the cats, but getting bitten is bad.

Today I want to die. This is a level 11 migraine, even for me. Grr.
Old 09-20-2019, 12:10 PM

Happy Firday!

Happy Birthday Butters!

It was a chilly 46 degrees when I went to the park this morning BRRRRRR!

Ripple hates the new truck.
I had to pick him up and put him in the first time. He managed to jump in by himself when we were coming home.
I need to get some running boards.

Glad Buddy is doing well after his surgery Butters.

Hope kitty does well Trans.
When I had my horse, bot flies were a problem, although not so serious for a horse.

Lots to do today, around the house and my son has a shit load of assignments due today. So I will be doing a lot of proofreading. I told him if he does not stop splitting infinitives, I am going to knock him upside the head.
Old 09-20-2019, 12:17 PM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Back from the fair - it was a perfect day and I wish I'd taken a hat. But I got my share of Vitamin D, so there's that. Roxy and daughter are napping, and I just finished washing the windows in our bedroom. I'm about to do the living room windows. We got them installed 9 years ago, and I'm pretty sure I've washed them at least once since then.

OK, back to work...
Old 09-20-2019, 12:52 PM

Happy Birthday Butters and congrats to Buddy.

Well, that morning didn't go as planned.

Just about the time I was ready to go out and start mowage, there was a knock on my door, and the Tru-Green guy was there to treat my lawn. So no cutting today, probably now Sunday. Fortunately it's been so dry the past two weeks that th grass hasn't grown all that much, so a couple days delay is not going to make it look any worse.

Then as I prepared to munch on my 11am meal, the phone rang just as I was putting my Pepsi down, and surprise, I spllled it all over the keyboard. So even after cleaning it up the keyboard wouldn't work, so off to Stapes for a replacement. I was luck to find one that still is wired (I'll go wireless when I get a new computer early in 2020) and less than $20. Bring it home and the USB port it plugs into doesn't seem to be working anymore. Plugged it into one of my front USB ports and it seems to be working just fine.

So still haven't done my Sudoku's for Friday. bah.

{{{Sunny}}}, hope the headache goes away.
Old 09-20-2019, 01:35 PM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

The front bow window, the window next to my desk, and the master bedroom/bath windows are all clean, as are their respective screens. Go me! I'll finish the rest tomorrow.

Taz is missing. He might be hiding in Roxy's or daughter's rooms but I can't find him in his usual hiding places. I hope SIL didn't let him escape. Idiot cat...

I think it's time for some knittage and TV.
Old 09-20-2019, 01:36 PM

Ivermectin paste applied on kitten's neck should help with the bots. Gross. Poor baby.
Old 09-20-2019, 04:15 PM

Happy Birthday, Butters!!!

You might want to get Buddy one of these collars instead. When Vinnie had his last surgery the vet sold us one of those cones and he couldn't drink from his water dish and kept running into door jambs and stuff. We went over to the local pet store and got him one of those instead, worked a treat.

Sorry bout your haid Sunny

Quote:
I was trying to break it to you gently. Some of the safes I've looked at weigh in the neighborhood of 600 lbs.

I wish I had an anvil. I've got a 12" piece of railroad rail that I can use to beat things against, but it just ain't the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trancephalic View Post
Good news, bad news vis-a-vis the kitten. Good news is the bloody gash on its neck is not a bite wound, so rabies is unlikely. Bad news is it's on account of botflies (I hitherto thought were tropics bound). The wretched thing likely scratched itself raw. The lady caring for it share a video of it pitifully mewing while the damned things in its neck were writhing about.

Ain't nature grand?
The onliest cat I ever personally owned was a Manx kitty I found in the middle of the road one night. It was very young and had been bitten on the butt and the wound was full of maggots. I took it to the vet and they got the maggots out somehow, (they didn't let me watch) I had that cat for a couple of years until it disappeared one day.

I did another dumb thing last night. We took the A/C unit out of the bedroom window yesterday and I hurt my back, so I thought I'd get into the hot tub. When I lifted the cover I found that the edge of the tub all around was covered with ants!
Well, I couldn't resist the chance to kill thousands of my enemies at one time, so I grabbed the bug spray and sprayed them.
So then I had to drain the hot tub and this morning had to clean it out.
I noticed that my right big toe was hurting but just thought my water sock was too tight, but when we were done and in the kitchen I noticed blood spots all over the linoleum. My right big toenail was bleeding. I must have an ingrown toenail.
So now I'm sitting at the computer desk with my foot in a water bath. Wifey thought that was the thing to do, and it does feel better.

It's a good thing we don't live close to you Mom. If you saw the state of our windows you'd prolly get up a petition to have us run out of the neighborhood.
Old 09-20-2019, 04:53 PM

Buddy is having to wear the cone and like Bumba said he can’t eat or drink with it and he looks so pitiful. I will order one of the donut ones. He’s got to wear it for 10 days which seems like a long time. I can take it off when I am watching to make sure he doesn’t lick. They only had to pull four baby teeth as the permanent ones are already in.

Hubs is getting steak and after that I am going to sleep. I have been sleepy all day.

Happy Weekend all!