Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #351  
Old 04-21-2019, 10:13 PM
MyFootsZZZ is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 4,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSeid View Post
or a record of nothing accomplished.


I don't want someone who's bipartisan. The Republicans don't give an inch and we try to bend at their will. they do whatever they want. And we're lucky to get crumbs of what we asked for.

We are weak.

Also... Please. Bernie has shifted the the goal post, and it's made these group of candidates better.

Last edited by MyFootsZZZ; 04-21-2019 at 10:14 PM.
  #352  
Old 04-21-2019, 10:28 PM
MyFootsZZZ is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 4,748
Another thing... The millennials I know, (and I know quite a few,) really seem to think Biden's creepy. I know he's just trying to be affectionate. But there's a generational thing that's going on there.
  #353  
Old 04-21-2019, 10:53 PM
DSeid's Avatar
DSeid is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 22,334
Any Democratic president will need some GOP cross over in Congress to get things done. Some bipartisanship is required want it or not. Filibuster proof D Senate majority ain’t gawnna happen.

You are correct about a generational thing which is precisely why Biden’s support is so much unaffected. His support has not been mainly younger voters. Those voters see him as creepy. The voters less young have been more his strength and they do not see him as creepy.
  #354  
Old 04-21-2019, 10:57 PM
MyFootsZZZ is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 4,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSeid View Post
Any Democratic president will need some GOP cross over in Congress to get things done. Some bipartisanship is required want it or not. Filibuster proof D Senate majority ain’t gawnna happen.

You are correct about a generational thing which is precisely why Biden’s support is so much unaffected. His support has not been mainly younger voters. Those voters see him as creepy. The voters less young have been more his strength and they do not see him as creepy.
Bernie won't get everything he asks for, but may as well shoot for the stars.

If you'd like to bank on Biden, that's your call, but if I were you, someone who seems to dislike Bernie, I wouldn't put my money on Biden.
  #355  
Old 04-21-2019, 11:09 PM
DSeid's Avatar
DSeid is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 22,334
FWIW I’ve been pretty clear that he is not my first choice at this point. The best argument I have for him is as made earlier, that he is likely to do best with the three groups that potentially swing the election in the key Northern Path states: Obama-Trump voters who like his “authenticity” off as it may often be; Romney-Clinton voters, who like his bipartisanship and chummy in the Beltway style; and Black voters with whom he polls very well. But even with that I am not convinced he is the best we have. Not yet sure he isn’t either though!
  #356  
Old 04-21-2019, 11:14 PM
MyFootsZZZ is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 4,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSeid View Post
FWIW I’ve been pretty clear that he is not my first choice at this point. The best argument I have for him is as made earlier, that he is likely to do best with the three groups that potentially swing the election in the key Northern Path states: Obama-Trump voters who like his “authenticity” off as it may often be; Romney-Clinton voters, who like his bipartisanship and chummy in the Beltway style; and Black voters with whom he polls very well. But even with that I am not convinced he is the best we have. Not yet sure he isn’t either though!
Maybe with Romney/Clinton.

I think you could argue the other two qualities for Bernie. Especially authenticity. And Biden wanted to segregate schools, didn't he?

Last edited by MyFootsZZZ; 04-21-2019 at 11:15 PM.
  #357  
Old 04-21-2019, 11:17 PM
MyFootsZZZ is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 4,748
Things are changing.

People (especially young people) see Obama as flawed.

What worked in the 90' ain't gonna cut it.

It's really ridiculous we don't have Medicare for all.
  #358  
Old 04-21-2019, 11:25 PM
DrDeth is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: San Jose
Posts: 41,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFootsZZZ View Post
Another thing... The millennials I know, (and I know quite a few,) really seem to think Biden's creepy. I know he's just trying to be affectionate. But there's a generational thing that's going on there.
That's because Sanders supporters and the Kremlin have painted him as such. I thought the millennials were supposed to be the tech savvy generation?
  #359  
Old 04-21-2019, 11:30 PM
MyFootsZZZ is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 4,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDeth View Post
That's because Sanders supporters and the Kremlin have painted him as such. I thought the millennials were supposed to be the tech savvy generation?
Wat?

Don't bring Russia into this. Vlad didn't put his hands all over people.

And the aggression... It really turns people off.

Edit. Maybe not aggression but you're certainly condescending.

Last edited by MyFootsZZZ; 04-21-2019 at 11:31 PM.
  #360  
Old 04-21-2019, 11:35 PM
Aspenglow's Avatar
Aspenglow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 3,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFootsZZZ View Post
Wat?

Don't bring Russia into this. Vlad didn't put his hands all over people.

And the aggression... It really turns people off.
You would do well to review Mueller's report.

I would direct you specifically to pages 23 and 45. The Russians were very busy making Bernie look good and Hillary look bad.

At page 23: By February 2016, Russian instructions to IRA specialists: “Main idea: Use any opportunity to criticize Hillary (Clinton) and the rest (except Sanders and Trump – we support them).”

At page 45: From the GRU: “We think Trump has only a 25% chance of winning against Hillary… so conflict between Bernie and Hillary is interesting.”

I'm sure there is more. I am still reading the full report. You should, too.
  #361  
Old 04-21-2019, 11:39 PM
DrDeth is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: San Jose
Posts: 41,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenglow View Post
You would do well to review Mueller's report.

I would direct you specifically to pages 23 and 45. The Russians were very busy making Bernie look good and Hillary look bad.

At page 23: By February 2016, Russian instructions to IRA specialists: “Main idea: Use any opportunity to criticize Hillary (Clinton) and the rest (except Sanders and Trump – we support them).”

At page 45: From the GRU: “We think Trump has only a 25% chance of winning against Hillary… so conflict between Bernie and Hillary is interesting.”

I'm sure there is more. I am still reading the full report. You should, too.
Mic drop.
  #362  
Old 04-21-2019, 11:41 PM
MyFootsZZZ is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 4,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenglow View Post
You would do well to review Mueller's report.

I would direct you specifically to pages 23 and 45. The Russians were very busy making Bernie look good and Hillary look bad.

At page 23: By February 2016, Russian instructions to IRA specialists: “Main idea: Use any opportunity to criticize Hillary (Clinton) and the rest (except Sanders and Trump – we support them).”

At page 45: From the GRU: “We think Trump has only a 25% chance of winning against Hillary… so conflict between Bernie and Hillary is interesting.”

I'm sure there is more. I am still reading the full report. You should, too.

What's out there about the candidates is out. There's no going back. If you're implying that I'm a Russian puppet, I can only try to assure you that I'm voting FOR Bernie... not AGAINST other Democrats.
  #363  
Old 04-21-2019, 11:42 PM
MyFootsZZZ is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 4,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDeth View Post
Mic drop.
...really?

I'm trying to help you guys.
  #364  
Old 04-21-2019, 11:43 PM
Aspenglow's Avatar
Aspenglow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 3,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFootsZZZ View Post
What's out there about the candidates is out. There's no going back. If you're implying that I'm a Russian puppet, I can only try to assure you that I'm voting FOR Bernie... not AGAINST other Democrats.
The only thing I am saying -- not implying -- is that you are ill informed. Educate yourself.

It's simple, really. If Bernie wins the nomination, vote for Bernie. If Biden wins the nomination, vote for Biden.

See how easy this is?
  #365  
Old 04-21-2019, 11:46 PM
MyFootsZZZ is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 4,748
This behavior turns people off. You think you're entitled.

I vote for who I want. I'm more than secure with my decision... And the elections a long ways away. You never know what can happen.
  #366  
Old 04-21-2019, 11:51 PM
MyFootsZZZ is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 4,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenglow View Post
The only thing I am saying -- not implying -- is that you are ill informed. Educate yourself.

It's simple, really. If Bernie wins the nomination, vote for Bernie. If Biden wins the nomination, vote for Biden.

See how easy this is?
Who said I wasn't doing that? You've got to look out for the kids that probably wouldn't be a enticed vote if it weren't for Bernie 'speaking' to them last election. He broadened the market.

Why is it that you think I'm not educated?
  #367  
Old 04-22-2019, 07:25 AM
DSeid's Avatar
DSeid is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 22,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFootsZZZ View Post
Maybe with Romney/Clinton.

I think you could argue the other two qualities for Bernie. Especially authenticity. And Biden wanted to segregate schools, didn't he?
Maybe you could argue that for Bernie might do okay with Obama-Trump voters, maybe. But there is very little question that Biden would. And cited before, by polling none of the current contenders do as well with Black voters as Biden does, certainly not Sanders. Would it change with a negative barrage? Possibly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFootsZZZ View Post
Things are changing.

People (especially young people) see Obama as flawed.

What worked in the 90' ain't gonna cut it.

It's really ridiculous we don't have Medicare for all.
Things are always changing and always will be and some things stay the same. Obama was never not flawed; no president has not been flawed. Some have flaws bigger than others is all.

As for ridiculous ...not having "Medicare for all" is not an issue of what sort of presidential leadership we've had; it is an issue of what could and could not, can and cannot, get through Congress. You may as well be saying it ridiculous we don't have flying cars for all. It's a fine thing to run on and to aim for but anyone who thinks that any of the current crop would deliver it is seriously deluded ... and really ridiculous.
  #368  
Old 04-22-2019, 07:35 AM
DSeid's Avatar
DSeid is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 22,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFootsZZZ View Post
... You've got to look out for the kids that probably wouldn't be a enticed vote if it weren't for Bernie 'speaking' to them last election. He broadened the market. ...
I think much more of the younger voter cohort than you do it seems. No, they are not so superficial and they are not voting because some old white guy was "speaking" to them in 2016. They are much smarter than that.
  #369  
Old 04-22-2019, 09:08 AM
DrDeth is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: San Jose
Posts: 41,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenglow View Post
The only thing I am saying -- not implying -- is that you are ill informed. Educate yourself.

It's simple, really. If Bernie wins the nomination, vote for Bernie. If Biden wins the nomination, vote for Biden.

See how easy this is?
And discuss issues, dont attack other Dems. Except on actually positions, not made up crap.
  #370  
Old 04-22-2019, 10:23 AM
MyFootsZZZ is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 4,748
The flying cars thing is stupid. I live in Western New York and Canadians are afraid of getting sick down here because of the cost of healthcare. It's really not that hard to conceive of a Medicare for all plan when you look at other places. Bernie is trying for Medicare for all, at least he's trying. And I think it's a worthy cause to fight for.

The young voters I know, which is a medium sample size, Are disillusioned and skeptical of insiders. To say that you have more faith in them, you're probably right about that. I even know people that voted for Trump because Bernie was gone.

I wish I agreed with you... But some seem more than willing to let things 'play out' with Trump. I can't say that's a 'dumb' idea. It's playing hardball. They know Democrats will be grudgingly vote for Bernie over Trump if forced to.

Not my style... But "dumb"?

If you ask me, right now, they hold more of the cards.

That's why, (not out of hostility,) I would advise looking for another to beat Bernster.

Last edited by MyFootsZZZ; 04-22-2019 at 10:27 AM.
  #371  
Old 04-22-2019, 10:39 AM
MyFootsZZZ is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 4,748
Another thing. I think many would consider voting for Elizabeth Warren or Tulsi Gabbard.

I like Warren a lot.

Tulsi isn't my thing...

Last edited by MyFootsZZZ; 04-22-2019 at 10:40 AM.
  #372  
Old 04-22-2019, 10:50 AM
DSeid's Avatar
DSeid is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 22,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFootsZZZ View Post
The flying cars thing is stupid. I live in Western New York and Canadians are afraid of getting sick down here because of the cost of healthcare. It's really not that hard to conceive of a Medicare for all plan when you look at other places. Bernie is trying for Medicare for all, at least he's trying. And I think it's a worthy cause to fight for.

The young voters I know, which is a medium sample size, Are disillusioned and skeptical of insiders. To say that you have more faith in them, you're probably right about that. I even know people that voted for Trump because Bernie was gone.

I wish I agreed with you... But some seem more than willing to let things 'play out' with Trump. I can't say that's a 'dumb' idea. It's playing hardball. They know Democrats will be grudgingly vote for Bernie over Trump if forced to.

Not my style... But "dumb"?

If you ask me, right now, they hold more of the cards.

That's why, (not out of hostility,) I would advise looking for another to beat Bernster.
It is not hard of imagining "Medicare for all" working ... it is delusional to think that "trying" has much to do with delivering. Again, as a campaign pitch it is a fine thing ... but reality is that we are not going to have a Congress that will pass it. It is like candidate Trump promising a wall that Mexico will pay for.

No, "they" really don't hold more of the cards. You both underestimate their smarts, and overestimate their power. 2016 was not lost because younger voters stayed home more than ever and they were not the bulk of Obama-Trump voters. Sanders is no Messiah. He'll need to win their votes again against others also aiming to earn them and also expand his appeal. He might do it but right now he has not been the one consistently at the top of the pack.

You may want to look at someone other than Bernie to beat Biden.
  #373  
Old 04-22-2019, 10:58 AM
MyFootsZZZ is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 4,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSeid View Post
It is not hard of imagining "Medicare for all" working ... it is delusional to think that "trying" has much to do with delivering. Again, as a campaign pitch it is a fine thing ... but reality is that we are not going to have a Congress that will pass it. It is like candidate Trump promising a wall that Mexico will pay for.

No, "they" really don't hold more of the cards. You both underestimate their smarts, and overestimate their power. 2016 was not lost because younger voters stayed home more than ever and they were not the bulk of Obama-Trump voters. Sanders is no Messiah. He'll need to win their votes again against others also aiming to earn them and also expand his appeal. He might do it but right now he has not been the one consistently at the top of the pack.

You may want to look at someone other than Bernie to beat Biden.
No matter what health care plan that's brought to the table, people are going to have issue with it. So you might as well try for the one that saves us all money. And treats all people.

Look... I am NOT in the mood to debate right now. But I really do disagree with you.

It's nice hearing your POV, and maybe the kids I know aren't a reflection of kids all over the country. But I'm telling you that, from what I witness and hear, I think Bernie's the best chance at facing Trump. (Right now)

Last edited by MyFootsZZZ; 04-22-2019 at 11:00 AM.
  #374  
Old 04-22-2019, 12:08 PM
DSeid's Avatar
DSeid is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 22,334
No debate then!

Just appreciate that an elephant is not a snake despite the fact that the part near you feels just like one. The trunk is important mind you and it is the part of the elephant that makes the most noise, but it still is not what moves or controls the whole thing.

Biden has no chance winning a race of all young voters true. Sanders might win that group and might not. But if he is to be the one to beat Biden he needs to win more than them alone.
  #375  
Old 04-23-2019, 12:09 PM
RTFirefly is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: Maryland
Posts: 39,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSeid View Post
Count me as another who fails to see the “devastating” about his style of politics there.

His style, chummy, bipartisan, comprising, trying to see the good even in people who are in many ways abhorrent, has gotten things done. It is of course fair to argue that you don’t like all the things it has gotten done. The Sanders style alternative of pure positions, few chums, and no compromises, has few less ideal results to complain about ... and nothing of note to tout either. Is it better or worse to have a mixed record of things achieved, or a record of nothing accomplished?

Which is the more effective style?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's quite an excluded middle you've set up there.

Yes, I believe Biden's chummy style has in fact corrupted the things that he's gotten done. It's hardly worth praising his ability to move the 2005 bankruptcy law through Congress; who knows how many lives would have been better off if it had never been passed? Being chummy with segregationists didn't do black people any good, either, as the article notes.
  #376  
Old 04-23-2019, 12:14 PM
RTFirefly is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: Maryland
Posts: 39,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDeth View Post
Because that's what you do in a eulogy. Only assholes say bad things about the man they were asked to eulogize.
That's what you do in a eulogy, sure. But you get to choose whether to give a eulogy.

I gave the eulogy at my father's funeral. I will not do the same for my mother when she passes. We have choices.
  #377  
Old 04-23-2019, 12:17 PM
RTFirefly is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: Maryland
Posts: 39,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDeth View Post
Because when you say anything nice about a man when you are giving condolences, you of course are condoning every bad thing that person ever did, right?
To quote Malcolm Reynolds, "My days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
  #378  
Old 04-23-2019, 02:33 PM
Bijou Drains is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,413
When was the last time someone spent almost their entire adult life in DC and then was elected president? LBJ comes close but he was only 56 in 1964. But now people are way more into voting for outsiders.
  #379  
Old 04-23-2019, 02:38 PM
Thing Fish is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Chicago (NL)
Posts: 3,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenglow View Post
You would do well to review Mueller's report.

I would direct you specifically to pages 23 and 45. The Russians were very busy making Bernie look good and Hillary look bad.

At page 23: By February 2016, Russian instructions to IRA specialists: “Main idea: Use any opportunity to criticize Hillary (Clinton) and the rest (except Sanders and Trump – we support them).”

At page 45: From the GRU: “We think Trump has only a 25% chance of winning against Hillary… so conflict between Bernie and Hillary is interesting.”

I'm sure there is more. I am still reading the full report. You should, too.
What does Russian interference in the 2016 election have to do with the validity of complaints of inappropriate touch against Joe Biden now?
  #380  
Old 04-23-2019, 02:41 PM
Thing Fish is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Chicago (NL)
Posts: 3,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDeth View Post
And discuss issues, dont attack other Dems. Except on actually positions, not made up crap.
The depth of hypocrisy here is hilarious.
  #381  
Old 04-23-2019, 11:17 PM
Aspenglow's Avatar
Aspenglow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 3,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thing Fish View Post
What does Russian interference in the 2016 election have to do with the validity of complaints of inappropriate touch against Joe Biden now?
I was responding to what was said in the post below, and didn't relate it to Joe Biden and his over-familiarity with people. I thought MyFootsZZZ's meaning referred to an idea that Sanders' 2016 campaign wasn't touched by Russian interference. Probably filtered through my brain that way as I had been reading the Mueller report shortly before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFootsZZZ View Post
Wat?

Don't bring Russia into this. Vlad didn't put his hands all over people.

<snip>
I see what was meant now, and with that understanding, my response was a complete non sequitur. Sorry about that.
  #382  
Old 04-24-2019, 12:56 AM
Thing Fish is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Chicago (NL)
Posts: 3,371
Gotcha. No problem.

But What do you mean about Sanders’ campaign not being “touched by Russian interference”? Granted that the Russians in 2016 supported Sanders, in order to weaken Clinton, in order to achieve their goal of electing Trump. But are you asserting that the Sanders campaign, like the Trump campaign, was in close contact with Russian intelligence agents throughout the campaign, knew about the Russian interference on its behalf, and chose to encourage and welcome said interference rather than reporting it to the FBI? If so, a cite would be appreciated.

Last edited by Thing Fish; 04-24-2019 at 12:57 AM.
  #383  
Old 04-25-2019, 03:51 AM
RTFirefly is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: Maryland
Posts: 39,261
Founder of union-busting law firm is helping host Biden's first fundraiser today
Quote:
PITTSBURGH, PA. – On Monday, Vice President Joe Biden intends to launch his presidential campaign at the Teamsters Local 249 in Pittsburgh with United Steelworkers President Leo Gerard appearing alongside him.

However, first, on Thursday, Biden is hosting a $2,800 dollar-a-plate fundraiser at the mansion of Comcast Executive President David Cohen in Philadelphia. Among the dozen select political power players on the host committee for Biden’s 1st fundraiser are Steven Cozen, founder and chairman of the union-busting law firm Cozen O’Connor.

According to Cozen O’Connor website, the firm specializes in union busting advertising that it helps employers to “avoid unionization through positive employee relations and regain nonunion status when employees indicate they no longer wish to be union-represented”.

The firms also boasts on its website that it helps employers to lock out their unionized workforce.
You can't be friends with everybody, Joe. At some point, you've got to choose between the people in the Teamsters and the Steelworkers, and the people who have been working for decades to render those unions impotent.
  #384  
Old 04-25-2019, 05:49 AM
What Exit?'s Avatar
What Exit? is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Central NJ (near Bree)
Posts: 29,199
The McCains plan to support Joe Biden against Trump. I thought that was interesting and might help sway some Republican voters. McCain always commanded more respect then most Republicans with independents and even Dems.

Last edited by What Exit?; 04-25-2019 at 05:49 AM.
  #385  
Old 04-25-2019, 06:58 AM
asahi's Avatar
asahi is online now
Guest
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: On your computer screen
Posts: 10,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTFirefly View Post
Founder of union-busting law firm is helping host Biden's first fundraiser today
You can't be friends with everybody, Joe. At some point, you've got to choose between the people in the Teamsters and the Steelworkers, and the people who have been working for decades to render those unions impotent.
Biden is generally well regarded by labor organizations like AFL-CIO. If he has a weakness in terms of his voting record, it's probably his coziness with big banks and big corporations.
  #386  
Old 04-25-2019, 06:58 AM
not what you'd expect is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,835
Joe had a nice roll out video. I'm not excited about him though, it feels like a repeat of Hilary.
  #387  
Old 04-25-2019, 08:39 AM
dalej42 is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 14,298
Wow, I’m staying off Twitter today. The intensity of the anti-Biden brigade is amazing. I’m sure some of it is from Bernie Bros and some is probably from troll farms.

I kinda wish Biden hadn’t ran, his time was 2016. Now we’re in for months of creepy Uncle Joe memes and nonstop talk about that on cable news and the Sunday talk shows.

The one good thing is that I think letting Biden suck up all the oxygen for a while allows Mayor Pete to get out of the spotlight for a bit. I really like Pete but it’s probably time his momentum cools down just a bit. He needs a bit more time to organize a serious campaign and a few less interviews right now.
__________________
Twitter:@Stardales IG:@Dalej42
  #388  
Old 04-25-2019, 08:53 AM
Jonathan Chance is offline
Domo Arigato Mister Moderato
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: On the run with Kilroy
Posts: 22,791
I think it’s time to let this thread fade. He’s in. Take it there. This question is answered.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: cecil@straightdope.com

Send comments about this website to: webmaster@straightdope.com

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright © 2018 STM Reader, LLC.

 
Copyright © 2017