Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2019, 09:18 PM
BANNED

Hey Mods, stop being bias and removing threads because you don't like the content of them.

So two threads I made about pete's remarks on him openly being corrupt, refusing not to accept billionaire and multi billion dollar corporate money, and him removing the press from his fundraiser event.

I understand, you may not like this, you may want to suppress this information, you may like Pete, you may not care about this blatant corruption and conflict of interest or how majority of americans want money out of politics. But the moment you've started to use your position of power to suppress information by moving it to the Pit, you've taken a step too far.

A couple years back, this used to be a pretty good forums for information, now, all the talk about the election is no longer merit or substance based. Instead we have dopers saying "he's young and charismatic" or "bernies too old" while ignoring substance then when I post a merit based thread about another candidate in a negative way, it gets removed.

Is this what these forums have came to? Mods removing any and all content that shows their candidate in a bad light?
Old 12-10-2019, 09:21 PM
BANNED

By the way I'll keep reposting it if you're going to remove my thread. I removed all mention of "weasel pete", there is only the sources for everything said in that thread.

Feel free to ban me because you don't like me bringing up Pete's corrupt behavior. I lost every ounce of respect I had for this place the second time my thread was removed. Centrist corporate 40 year old goons who are so out of touch with reality you essentially put Trump into office by running the least popular politician in modern history.

You're a whiny child, and I can hear your screeching as you type through the monitor.

You've taken a great day, when a Bigoted Piece of Shit left us forever, and ruined it.

If you're going to rant, do it in the right forum: here. I can call you a tantrum-ridden child here, and invite you to fuck yourself with a cactus, you pubescent waste of electrons.

Link, asshole with the impressively (scratches nuts) creative user name.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:23 PM
Sith Mod

We're not going to ban you for having a negative opinion of Pete Buttigieg. However, we could conceivably ban you for not following forum rules. Like this one:

[Moderating]
Complaints about moderation go in ATMB, not the Pit. If you have a problem with how the board is moderated, start a thread there. I'm closing this one.

No warning issued.
[/Moderating]
Old 12-10-2019, 09:23 PM

Another great thread, bro. Please keep this up.
Closed Thread