Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2004, 02:33 PM

Did anybody check out Weird Earl's today?

I'm only putting this in the Pit because it isn't worthy enough to be anywhere else. I mean, whoa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by from weird website
In the human death camp, (We call it life.), 12,000 children are created every hour of every day to die and not one tear falls for the new victims of the living dead! Their parents,who, in their unconscious hypnotic pretense, will insinuate to the child that it is being loved while it begins to age to death. This insinuation is a lie. Love is not being radiated into the babies' psychy, betrayal unsensed, is, because the parent is hynotized in a way that objectivity about the hypnotism is not an option. What is it that I can do for you to create you awake and resolved to immortalise yourself and your child with all of your will and all of your life?
Quote:
the circumstance of a solar powered child killing machine
Quote:
VIETMOM: Mother Son Betrayal. Prostitution: Mother Son Betryal. BREEDING TO KILL: Mother Child Betrayal.
Contempt for Eternal Physicality.
CONNIVING UNDERHANDED NARCISSISTIC TAKER Cunt Healer
Quote:
Step One: Confirm that all dna life forms have been destructively tested or are being destructively tested.
And every so often there are GIANT pictures of titanium rings, and about 1 million links (and I may not be exaggerating) for titanium rings.

And the weirdest thing is, on the very top, there's a picture of the tsunami area, then 3 titanium rings.

Here's the link if you're lazy like me and don't feel like going back to the main page.