Old 03-26-2017, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampbear View Post
No we went to Orygun to see Sunny for N.O.L. She seemed kinda surprised bein' as we didn't call first, just showed up.
All y'all are welcome anytime.

{{{Sari}}} sorry to hear about your BiL.
Advertisements  
Old 03-26-2017, 06:09 PM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumbazine View Post
Mom, Red Robin has fish and chips? Any good?
Not as good as the ones I had in England and Scotland, but mostly pretty good. In fact, I had the couple of leftover pieces of fish today, and heated in a convection oven, they're almost as good as freshly made!

We got some at Cheesburger in Paradise, and I swear, we got Mrs. Pauls fish sticks and shoestring fries - major ugh! Lesson learned.

Just got off the phone with my mom - she leaves on a cruise tomorrow for 12 days of not doing chores. I envy her, except I really didn't much like our Caribbean cruise. I like the cruising just fine, but the islands all seemed to be the same. I'm not really a beach person and I don't like to shop, so that limits much of what you can do in the islands. But no matter - we're not cruising.

Time to give FCD a haircut and iron some shirts for him. Thus endeth my weekend!
Old 03-26-2017, 06:10 PM
Charter Member

I gassed up the Grand Cherokee, bought some food. Making Maple Jack poke chops with sweet N,O.T.s with green beans for dinner.

Quote:
The Schnauzer is poking me. I think he's bored and wants to inspect the back yard again.
He's warning you about the Invisible Mole People.
Old 03-26-2017, 06:18 PM
born to be shunned

I HAVE THE NEXT MMP WRITTEN

and its actually a pretty happy one! So all you position-jockeyers look for something about when my footcramp hits.
Old 03-26-2017, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopek View Post

and its actually a pretty happy one! So all you position-jockeyers look for something about when my footcramp hits.
So your saying I should start the next MMP now, right?

Old 03-26-2017, 06:44 PM

My friend stopped by and installed the Roku. Unfortunately, when I switched to air for the news, I couldn't get it back . He brought his latest pup with him. Copper is a year old beagle and an absolute sweetie. While her buddy was working on the TV stuff, I took her out for a walk. She got to sniff butts meet a couple of the neighbor dogs and chase a couple of squirrels before coming in for a treat.
Old 03-26-2017, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Dogs are more high maintenance than cats, but they're always happy to see you and don't draw blood when they're in a bad mood.
Except for when hand, toy, & mouth all try & occupy the same space; never intentional, but still, OWWWW!

Anyone have a person-sized handbasket I can have?
I was at the cemetery & noticed I didn't have interwebz on my phone; then I realized, Duh, it's a dead zone.

Dinner was Rigged Tony with ground fowl & sto-bought sauce. Don't judge as I Absolutly made sure that there really was some vodka in the vodka sauce. But not too much since the vodka is kept in the freezer (don't need to dilute it with ice that way) & didn't want to make dinner too cold & I couldn't find the plain bottle, so used the raspberri.
Old 03-26-2017, 07:20 PM
KB not found. Press any key
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
But not too much since the vodka is kept in the freezer (don't need to dilute it with ice that way) & didn't want to make dinner too cold & I couldn't find the plain bottle, so used the raspberri.
Old 03-26-2017, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
But not too much since the vodka is kept in the freezer (don't need to dilute it with ice that way) & didn't want to make dinner too cold & I couldn't find the plain bottle, so used the raspberri.
Are you saying you used Raspberry vodka in spaghetti sauce? I might have just skipped it. How did it turn out?

Hubby is gone for the rest of the week. Kids are on Spring Break. Assuming I can sleep, I can sleep late!

We stopped at Hastee Freeze for soft serve ice cream and I got a grilled ham and cheese. It was num!
Old 03-26-2017, 07:37 PM
Charter Member

'Tis time to retire to the boudoir. OYKW and I are havin' a three way with Ben tonight. Stoopid allergy season.

Nitey Nite Y'all!
Old 03-26-2017, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Daze View Post
We stopped at Hastee Freeze for soft serve ice cream and I got a grilled ham and cheese. It was num!
What is it about grilled ham-n-cheese that makes them so good?

Didn't get to referee my soccer game as the fields were closed (we had very little rain this morning and the afternoon was clear and in the 70's, but the Park & Rec division is paranoid about fields getting torn up, so...)

So watched baskeetball and ate cheesey bread for my evening meal. Now awaiting the beginning of the new week. Waiting to see what ruble has come up with...
Old 03-26-2017, 08:48 PM
Charter Member

Quote:

Get on with it!
Old 03-26-2017, 08:53 PM

I am puny again. This time it's a backache in the lower back and nether regions much like PMS. I swear I want it all gone. Thinking I will be sick tomorrow and set up some apps for gyno, eyes, dentist, and in general overall physical. Oops, forgot the tit squishing and colonoscopy. Shall see how I feel in the AM. I can make phone calls from irk. If I still feel like I do now I will stay home and feel guilty all day for not being at irk.

F'ing guilt. I have hundreds of hours of sick leave and annual leave but too dedicated to use it.

Sorry about your former BIL SARI.

Last edited by Buttercup Smith; 03-26-2017 at 08:54 PM.
Old 03-26-2017, 09:14 PM
Charter Member

Quote:

Moses could not have said, "I have parted the Red Sea!" more proudly.

Nor could he have complained about his health as well.

Oye!
Old 03-26-2017, 10:33 PM

Thank you Sunny and Butters.

I feel a bit stunned.
Lately everybody I know that has died have died in their sleep or just sat down and died. It's always been kind of unexpected.
I always thought I'd like to die in my sleep but now I think I'd like a bit more warning.

Cat was miffed at me this morning after I yelled at him. If I went in the kitchen, he went in the living room. If I walked in the living room, he went back into the kitchen.
But he got over it.

I'm sorry you feel so badly Butters. Take some time off, you deserve it.
Old 03-26-2017, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahirrnee View Post
Cat was miffed at me this morning after I yelled at him. If I went in the kitchen, he went in the living room. If I walked in the living room, he went back into the kitchen.
But he got over it.
Cats don't have the attention span to sulk for long.
Old 03-26-2017, 11:29 PM
born to be shunned

Over there, over there
Send the word, send the word over there
That the MMP is running
The MMP is running
The drums rum-tumming
Everywhere

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/...0#post20095280
Old 03-27-2017, 07:43 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanette View Post
Cats don't have the attention span to sulk for long.
"If I just had @#$%! thumbs!"