Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapulin View Post
I remember growing up I never did and my friends asked if I did one time and when I said no they thought it was really strange.
Same here. After puberty, I started wearing panties and a pad to bed during my period. It's uncomfortable, but waking up with blood on the sheets is worse. A tampon wouldn't work for me (flow's too heavy), and besides, all the tampons I've ever seen come with a warning label saying that leaving them in longer than four hours is risking toxic shock syndrome. I never wear a bra to bed.
Old 04-01-2011, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceplace57 View Post
Skidmarks don't happen too often, but sometimes cheap TP doesn't completely do the job. Especially after a greasy Mexican dinner.
I'm now getting adverts for some Mexican food joint. Nice thought....

My wife only wears panties during her time of the month. Never a bra.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rala View Post
Same here. After puberty, I started wearing panties and a pad to bed during my period. It's uncomfortable, but waking up with blood on the sheets is worse. A tampon wouldn't work for me (flow's too heavy), and besides, all the tampons I've ever seen come with a warning label saying that leaving them in longer than four hours is risking toxic shock syndrome. I never wear a bra to bed.
Four hours? Don't you mean eight? I sometimes change them about that often if it's the first day and the flow is heavy but I leave them in longer than four otherwise. I always thought eight was the upper limit. (Though I've left them in longer than eight as well because TSS is so rare now and I think eight is the tampon companies being conservative--I don't freak out if I'm a couple hours late.)
Old 04-01-2011, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rala View Post
all the tampons I've ever seen come with a warning label saying that leaving them in longer than four hours is risking toxic shock syndrome. I never wear a bra to bed.
Eight hours. You're supposed to change them every 4-8 hours.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:03 AM

Oh, good. My girly bits thank ye, Eyebrows.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:26 AM

Good lord, no. There's nothing under my pj pants but me. I do have some footie pjs (coolest thing ever!), and under that I do wear a cami and sometimes underwear, but sometimes not too.

I generally sleep nude, unless we have people over (or are staying with family/friends). So my pjs are mostly for lounging around after work and on weekends.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:28 AM

Footie pajamas! Aw! Is there a little flap in the back for when you have to make inky?
Old 04-01-2011, 12:15 PM

I own lots of pajamas for lounging around the house. I sleep naked, and have for years. I only sleep in clothes if I'm staying at someone's (not the boyfriend... He gets naked) house or am on vacation, or my son climbs into bed with me.

On nights when my son is at his dad's house, I don't even bother lounging in pajamas. I strip out of my clothes as soon as I walk in the door and use a Sherpa blanket to stay warm, if I need it. I wear a lot of uncomfortable clothing at work. I like getting out of it.
Old 04-01-2011, 01:57 PM

I always worry about a fire or intruders in the middle of the night and imagine having to jump out of my window in to the cold night naked. Not a pretty picture for me OR the neighbors.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceplace57 View Post
Skidmarks don't happen too often, but sometimes cheap TP doesn't completely do the job. Especially after a greasy Mexican dinner.

Romance suffered a little when I learned girls get them too. They are kind of gross.
Uh, no. Maybe you and your wife need to work on your hygiene. I've done plenty of laundry for myself, for friends, for boyfriends, and I have never happened across skidmarks. Yeah, they are disgusting.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:36 PM
Creature of the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmAnJ View Post
I always worry about a fire or intruders in the middle of the night and imagine having to jump out of my window in to the cold night naked. Not a pretty picture for me OR the neighbors.
I have a couple of bathrobes for this. One is a thick terry cloth robe, and the other is a thin jersey robe. Honestly, though, if the house is on fire I'm gonna grab the cats and not worry about scandalizing the neighbors.
Old 04-02-2011, 02:07 AM

I don't wear a bra but I do wear underwear. I work out first thing in the morning, so to me it doesn't make sense to put on a fresh pair of undies that I'm just going to get all sweaty in an hour's time and then have to put on another fresh pair after my shower. So, I do it to save on laundry, I suppose. However, if I do happen to be gettin busy in the middle of the night, I generally won't put them back on to go back to sleep.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Rosetta View Post
I don't wear a bra but I do wear underwear. I work out first thing in the morning, so to me it doesn't make sense to put on a fresh pair of undies that I'm just going to get all sweaty in an hour's time and then have to put on another fresh pair after my shower. So, I do it to save on laundry, I suppose. However, if I do happen to be gettin busy in the middle of the night, I generally won't put them back on to go back to sleep.
That's why I always go commando to the gym! Feels good *and* saves on undies.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:40 AM

Women, do you wear underwear/panties underneath your pajam pants

I have notices quite number of girls and sometimes women also wearing panties underneath their pajama or nighties. Because materials of those night dresses are thin, we can easily see panties under under them. Even we can see colour and design, if any, of those panties. Sometimes most of them may remove their panties when they really go to bed and may be putting panties on again when they are up in the morning. Then they are in their nighties or pajama with panties underneath in the morning until they change to another dress after washing.
Cyril Perera
Old 03-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Inebriate of air

Moderator note

I'm not seeing this as a burning question of our time, and as an old thread, or zombie, as we like to say, I'm closing it. Anyone who feels the need to explore the topic more may open a new thread.
Closed Thread