Old 10-04-2017, 11:33 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowed Out View Post
Go chase your imaginary jogger some more.
I've got to know the backstory on that one.
Old 10-04-2017, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenman View Post
I've got to know the backstory on that one.
Here you go, from the "Stupid Liberals" thread:

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/...9#post20460559
Old 10-04-2017, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenman View Post
I know, rite? The joke didn't even include any racial slurs that you like! How is THAT supposed to be funny?
But they're not racist slurs!
Old 10-04-2017, 05:48 PM

I think this is the right thread for this - this is from another site I hang out at, and obviously one of the conservative boards (found this because it had enough recommendations to make a 'best of' list):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Board
I have heard many comments and questions from sources on the web. A few are posed herein.

1) The shooter used every type of weapon that the leftists want banned, high capacity magazines, black rifles, and bump fire stock.

2) Timing on this was perfect to derail suppressor legislation and CCW reciprocity.

3) Several media sources, none with a named source or history of credibility, have said that there was Antifa literature in the hotel room.

4) He was spotted in a pink pu$$y hat with the girlfriend at the anti Trump protest in Reno.

5) Highly likely that he's a leftist, just like the Scalise shooter. What we're not hearing about him speaks volumes.

The entire thing stinks. High probability it was deep state planned to derail national recovery.!
I'm tempted to ask how a mass shooting derails national recovery, but the silliness of the presumed response won't be worth the question. I mean, 'a deep state plan to repeal the 2nd amendment' would make some sense as a conclusion from the points he is alleging, but derailing the recovery?
Old 10-04-2017, 07:39 PM

This was the best laugh I've had all week. Please add me to the list of people shamelessly stealing this posting this to my facebook feed, with full attribution of course. (HMS, you're OK with being called "a clever smart-ass on the internet," right?)
Old 10-05-2017, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folacin View Post
I'm tempted to ask how a mass shooting derails national recovery, but the silliness of the presumed response won't be worth the question. I mean, 'a deep state plan to repeal the 2nd amendment' would make some sense as a conclusion from the points he is alleging, but derailing the recovery?
Recovery from what?
Old 10-05-2017, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot Arm View Post
Recovery from what?
Obama, presumably.
Old 10-05-2017, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot Arm View Post
Recovery from what?
The Trump economic miracle, of course, that inevitable juggernaut of prosperity that can only be stopped by a mass shooting.

The reason being, of course, that after a mass shooting, everything grinds to a halt while we come together as a nation and focus on nothing but how to prevent future mass shootings. Why, it's a wonder Hillary was even able to run a pizza sex ring what with the busy schedule of gun-grabbing after Newtown.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clothahump View Post
Glad to see that the drooling cretins are eager to jump out and display their less than room temperature IQs to all.
Hi, Mr. Hump. I want to stop my drooling long enough to ask respectful questions. I thank you in advance for giving us cretins insight into conservative thinking.

Let me start with this question:
On the present controversy regarding Mr. Trump's remarks to the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson, who do you think is lying? Trump? Or the widow and her Congressperson?

Again, I thank you in advance for your valuable insights.
Old 10-20-2017, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by septimus View Post
Hi, Mr. Hump. I want to stop my drooling long enough to ask respectful questions. I thank you in advance for giving us cretins insight into conservative thinking.

Let me start with this question:
On the present controversy regarding Mr. Trump's remarks to the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson, who do you think is lying? Trump? Or the widow and her Congressperson?

Again, I thank you in advance for your valuable insights.
It's been almost 24 hours, Mr. Hump. How long do I need to hold my drooling? Don't you want us uninformed cretins to understand conservative thought?

Many Trump supporters have written that Trump constantly lies and that's what they like best about him. Should I assume therefore that it is Trump who is lying about the phone call, and that you are proud of him for doing so?
Old 10-20-2017, 09:56 AM

Quote:
It's been almost 24 hours, Mr. Hump. How long do I need to hold my drooling? Don't you want us uninformed cretins to understand conservative thought?
I feel like you're misunderstanding the purpose of a drive-by shitpost.

Last edited by HMS Irruncible; 10-20-2017 at 09:57 AM.
Old 10-21-2017, 07:54 PM
Charter Member

A bit more conservative lunacy:

You must go through any pregnancy no matter what the circumstances are. Okay, maybe we'll make a few exceptions. Or maybe not. But it's always best if you have that baby....UNLESS you have babies you can't afford to care for. We don't like all that public assistance. Tell those babies to pick themselves up by their bootie-straps!

You can't have abortions because babies die.

Avoid abortions but try not to use birth control because you're not supposed to have sex unless you're procreating. And you can't have birth control unless you can afford it yourself. If you can't, just don't ever have sex.
Old 10-23-2017, 03:47 PM
Uncharted
Charter Member

Quote:
Nary a peep for almost a week. I guess he's waiting for new orders from the right-wing blogosphere.