Old 04-15-2019, 04:01 AM

In a Perfect Day MMP

Happy Moonday!

Although it would be a lot happier if I was still sleeping. I've been up since 2AM, finally decided I may as well get up and take care of the stuff that was keeping me awake.

It's warm outside and dark, but at least it stopped raining so I could take out the lawn bags without fear of them melting.

So I was thinking the other day, something that I probably shouldn't do too often, it just causes trouble.

I think Ripple's idea of a perfect day would be wake up late, eat some breakfast. Sausage and eggs would be good, add a little cheese and it would be even better. Go to the park for a few hours, come home, eat lunch, take a nap. Wake up, have a light snack, go back to the park, come home, eat dinner, and go to bed.
That day doesn't sound so bad to me either.

However, I have to go over the taxes, one more time. Even harder is writing the check. Of course I have to irk, and other stuff around the house to do.
I have to get the plumber out, and order groceries.

It's really not that much to do, but I feel overwhelmed by it.
Old 04-15-2019, 04:18 AM

well my sunday hasnt ended yet since its about 2:15 but we were going along getting things for easter done until our easter plans were shit on .. which ruined the day

But I did use uber for the first time today there and back .... the first guy and my aunt exchanged car wreck stories and he was cool the second one didnt say a word and even tho we had two huge bags she didnt open the trunk ........

Now i just spend 3 hours cleaning out a junk dwarer ... maybe ill go to bed before sunrise
Old 04-15-2019, 04:39 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Closest to a perfect day for me would probably involve being on a cruise, letting someone else worry about chores and such. It would also include being able to get a full night's sleep. 😁

Today is Roxy's first birthday. Can't believe it's a year already!! She had cake at her other grandmother's yesterday, but we won't be celebrating till Sunday - It'll be a joint first birthday for her and my grandnephew who was born on May 5.

No big plans for today. So HAPPY MOANDAY!!!
Old 04-15-2019, 04:48 AM

Is not a perfect day. Freezing temperatures are only part of a perfect day if said day involves snowy slopes

But hey, at least it's sunny. And I'm flying back to Spain on Thursda-a-aa-a-a-a-aaaaayyyyyy
Old 04-15-2019, 05:01 AM
Charter Member

Today is the first home playoff game in Raleigh in 10 years. So a win would be a perfect day.
Up, caffeinated, and sheveled. Off to work(the less perfect part of the day)
Old 04-15-2019, 06:20 AM

Perfect day? Hookers & blow after having won the lottery!

So many posts before we've even had a Jawjan weather report today.
Old 04-15-2019, 06:25 AM
Charter Member

Good Mornin' Y'all! Up and caffeinatin'. *YAWN* 'Tis 51 Amurrkin out and fair, whatever that means, with a predicted high of 73 and N.O.S. for the day. So perhaps a perfect day to open up windows and air out da cave. Cave cleanin' is on the agenda today as well as men's night over to the church house. Hmmm... maybe if I had a staff I could direct to cook and clean and do laundry and ahrn whilst attendin' to my every need and whim, it'd be a perfect day. I was a slug abed this mornin' and did not arise until almost seven!

Now I need more caffeine and to feed rumbly tummy. Then, onward into the day. Rah.

Happy Moanday Y'all!
Old 04-15-2019, 07:16 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Much to my surprise, the Amish crew is here to start the inside of the building. They were unloading the insulation panels. Not sure if the wall panels will come today or not. But since the weather is so nice, we didn't expect them today. So yay!!!
Old 04-15-2019, 07:37 AM

Morning all. Got my eight hours of sleep so feeling...like a nap...

Not much planned for today, my credit card was billed automatically for Sirius/XM since I didn't do anything, but the cost is within budget so I'll keep it for another year. Weather is cool (42F) going to the mid-60's but at least it is dry and N.O.S.

Perfect day would be on vacation, somewhere I've never been before, seeing or about to see things I'd never seen.

FCM, probably you're such a lovely customer they enjoy doing the job there...and Happy Birthday, Roxy.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:37 AM

A perfect day? Just chilling with the kiddos in a clean house. Sun shining in, floors aren't covered in toys and random socks, watching a movie with my husband and kids. And a nap. Definitely a nap somewhere in there.

I had a craptackular weekend. Got stuck in the mud Friday night and the tow truck was super late, bent up my tire rim, screwed up my alignment, and left before the job was totally done... we were still stuck in the mud; he just towed us back a few feet. So I chased him down, but couldn't catch him. But my heart was beating crazy all night after running top speed the length of the parking lot and down the road. And it was still feeling wonky in the morning... then I passed out. Spend Saturday morning in the ER making sure I didn't have a heart attack or pulmonary embolism... nada. 12 hours later, my heart finally settled back into a normal rhythm, but it sucked.

Yesterday wasn't bad, except that I had to do all the housework I didn't do Saturday while I was at the hospital and resting.

Today I see the endodontist about my messed up tooth. I hope something good comes of it; I need some good news.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:44 AM

Happy birthday Roxy!

The flower show was nice yesterday, though not quite as big as I was expecting. Bought a wasabi plant. Now I have to keep it alive 'til I get home...

The car behaved perfictly on the way up, though I don't seem to be able to get the boot (trunk to most of you) open. It worked fine the first day, so I dunno if I've done something to it. Seems odd that the sellers didn't mention it, as they told me the other minor issues it has (the radio don't work- CD player does though, so that's OK, most of my trips are short anyway).

I'm currently sat at my friend's house, supposedly working on skool irk. Getting a bit frustrated with it, though I'm making progress, at least. I shall head out in a bit, to get some stuff (like forrin food) I can't get out in the sticks, then go to my old juggling club.
Old 04-15-2019, 08:03 AM

Happy Birthday Roxy!

So far today has been a sucky day, although not as sucky as your day was Juliet.
Old 04-15-2019, 12:18 PM

Since Sari seems to have killed the MMP, I'll revive it...

...And, I got nothing. Trash bagged and sojourned to JJ's for my #7 sammich, but now just waiting for soccer time to arrive.

Hope you day gets less sucky, Sari
Old 04-15-2019, 01:16 PM

yeah, yesterday sucked for me too ..because we found out the golden family that farts rainbows and gold dust won't be here for easter long ..if at all so since the goldengrand offspring is 95 percent of the point well moods went to shit very quickly ........ so it went from a list to do to why bother/oh the hell with it all

the stores are picked over horrendously as we found out yesterday .......

yeah this is gonna be a fun week......
Old 04-15-2019, 01:24 PM

Happy Birthday Roxy!!

Juliet I hope you get some good news and start feeling better.

Perfect day - pain free and productive. Second option - pain and on a cruise, like mom. Having someone take care of everything would be lovely.
Old 04-15-2019, 01:42 PM

We went to the park.
It's very windy and the wind is cold. We were the only ones there. He had a good time, I shivered a lot.
Old 04-15-2019, 03:37 PM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

The Amish crew has adjourned for the day - pics on FB, if it cooperates. I need to think about something for supper - probably leftover ham from yesterday. I had to close the house and turn on the pellet stove - it got down to 66 in here and it's quite breezy, so there was a draft thru the house. But it's sunny, so there's that!
Old 04-15-2019, 04:24 PM

Just got up from my nap to read the about the tragic fire at Notre Dame (the Paris one). Now I have to go coach soccer with a heavy heart, even a heathen can mourn the lost of a structure (and all that was in it) of such age and grandeur.

Sorry for being down, but news like that from nowhere...
Old 04-15-2019, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stainless Steel Rat View Post
Just got up from my nap to read the about the tragic fire at Notre Dame (the Paris one). Now I have to go coach soccer with a heavy heart, even a heathen can mourn the lost of a structure (and all that was in it) of such age and grandeur.

Sorry for being down, but news like that from nowhere...
It this heathen's heart with a thud too. I went to Easter mass there in 1980. I hope that some parts of it are salvageable.

Happy birthday Roxy.

sari, Ripple's perfect day sounds a lot like Nelson's.

My perfect day is a lot like what I plan for retirement. Putter around in the studio, go out on the bike and take Nelson to the dog park. Somewhere in there would be jamming with some of my music peeps.

This morning began at 3:45 when I woke up to a power outage. It was too dark and quiet for Nelson or me to go back to sleep and the only connection to the outside world was the phone (wifi requires electricity) and the only caffeine immediately available was iced tea. (un)Fortunately, the power came back on before I had to purtify for irk.

Once at irk, I had to be the grown up again, given that the boss was out. The first thing that went wrong was the printer was totally FUBAR. I submitted a ticket with the work stoppage designation so that it would get fixed before lunch. It was fixed by 9:30.

The laundry is in the dryer, the floors are vaccuumed and leftover Manhattan clam chowder is being et.
Old 04-15-2019, 08:45 PM

FCM will the inspector have to come out again? well decorating hell is over but shes still mad about the grandkids going elsewhere for easter ......

Although she's not happy when I said about Easter " save the money and pay off some of our smaller bills" but since shes anointed herself as the defender of all holidays (well ones you'd of celebrated in the 50s anyways) i was called bad names lol .....
Old 04-15-2019, 09:00 PM

Mailed off my local taxes late this afternoon, minutes before the PO closed because I hate, hate, hate giving them my $ any earlier than I have to. I know I shouldn't, but I paid in cash. I owed a whopping fin.

Doggio, I hear your team is looking to hire a new new assistant coach immediately; Mickey Goldmill, perhaps?
Old 04-16-2019, 05:06 AM

Got my appointment to do taxes. Should be able to get there without needing to take a day off, too, yay. I always do the yearly in person because it saves me pain: if there's anything the nice civil servant finds strange they can ask for it straightaway, we clarify it, they're happy, done until next year.

It's raining but I don't have to go out to eat: I've been bringing a tupper, because I've still got doctor's orders to walk as little as possible and I think that's exactly the kind of situation the minifridge and microwave in the break room are for.

Last edited by Nava; 04-16-2019 at 05:06 AM.
Old 04-16-2019, 05:38 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightshadea View Post
FCM will the inspector have to come out again?
The final inspection will be after the electrician installs all the lighting and the electric co-op connects us to the grid.

Roxy capped off her birthday by begging for my soup like one of the dogs! It's inevitable - if I try to eat anything while sitting in my recliner, she's right there, demanding her share. And when I was feeding her in her high chair, both dogs and Taz were circling around hoping she'd drop something... and she did. Mealtimes have become an adventure!

As tired as I was yesterday, I had a tough time falling asleep, then Roxy decided to scream at 3AM, so I've been up since then. Tonight, I sleep with Mel!

Other than that, nothing exciting. I've got a few items on my To-Do list which should keep me busy today. Rah.

Happy Tuesday!
Old 04-16-2019, 06:04 AM
Charter Member

Good Mornin' Y'all! Up and caffeinatin'. *YAWN* 'Tis 47 Amurrkin out and clear (I'll give TWPTB that since I see daylight) with a predicted high of 80 and N.O.S. for the day. Today is laundry day. I also need to see about gettin' that bench put together for the doggie park at the church. Still have not accomplished that and EYP really, really, really, wants it done and out there at Easter which as we all know is this Sunday. BTW the playground equipment is comin' along and will be all fixed and in place by Sunday as well. Sup shall be chikin 'n dumplin's and some sort of vegetative matter TBD.

{{{Juliet}}} Glad you're feelin' better and hope things went well with the endodontist.

Now I need more caffeine and to feed rumbly tummy. Then onward into the day. Rah.

Happy Tuesday Y'all!
Old 04-16-2019, 07:12 AM

Morning all, up at 6:30am vowing to do all the cleanup stuff I didn't do yesterday and...am sitting at my computer. Maybe later.

N.O.S. and due to get into the mid 70's today.
Old 04-16-2019, 07:47 AM

So I'm gonna need a root canal. Good news is that will resolve the pain in my capped tooth. Bad news? They over-adjusted the cap, and now the tooth in front of it takes all the pressure when I bite. So that perfectly healthy tooth is now super aggravated. It's my canine, so any time I need to bite something, the food touches it. I can only eat food that I can spoon directly to the other side of my mouth. It even hurts to pucker up to kiss my kids. I'm so angry. Oh, and there was also an infection that my dentist missed. Some antibiotics and I'm already feeling better... in that tooth.

Calling the dentist back today and insisting they do something to make this right. This is ridiculous.
Old 04-16-2019, 08:00 AM

Happy Toosday!

It's a chilly 45 this morning, but is N.O.S. and supposed to get up to near 70.

The main item on the agenda is to order and pick up groceries today.

Also to catch my breath from yesterday's mess dealing with taxes. I filed extensions for both of us, paid my federal, but didn't pay his state as I'm not sure he really owes anything. This is where I need to talk to somebody because I take him as a dependent since he is a full time student, so I claim all his grants, tuition, and expenses on my return. If I am claiming them on my return than I am paying taxes on the amount he gets over the expenses. If we claim them on his return then he is paying on the amount over his expenses. I have conflicting information on whether or not he even needs to file. I don't know if I can claim him as a dependent, but NOT claim the excess grants and tuition. I also need to find out if I can claim him as a dependent next year, he will still be a student, but I think he will be too old, and what to do about his health insurance. He is on my plan, I think he can stay on my plan for another two years. I hope by then he has a job and is taking care of his own health insurance, although it is probably cheaper to have him on mine.
hI need to talk to somebody who know the f what they are doing, and taxact is no help.
Old 04-16-2019, 08:21 AM
Charter Member

Today is a commuting day, so I got up at 4:30, shaved, showered, dressed, and hit the road. I stopped in Bellingham for gas. With a full tank, I started the engine and pulled away from the pump. My instrument panel lit up like a Christmas tree. Check Engine light, big red triangle with an exclamation point light, and other lights. I need to get it into the dealership this morning, and I hope they can fix it today. Mrs. L.A. has a patient today, so I won't have a ride back home for some time. I emailed the office to tell them I'm taking my floating holiday today.
Old 04-16-2019, 09:54 AM

blurf . None of my tech wants to irk today. I am using my phone's hotspot which cost me $ if used for any length of time. So aggravated. In the budget process and dang computer will not work. Shoot me now. We are insanely busy with spring break which lasts for months. SMH Blurfage!
Old 04-16-2019, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny L.A. View Post
Today is a commuting day, so I got up at 4:30, shaved, showered, dressed, and hit the road. I stopped in Bellingham for gas. With a full tank, I started the engine and pulled away from the pump. My instrument panel lit up like a Christmas tree. Check Engine light, big red triangle with an exclamation point light, and other lights. I need to get it into the dealership this morning, and I hope they can fix it today. Mrs. L.A. has a patient today, so I won't have a ride back home for some time. I emailed the office to tell them I'm taking my floating holiday today.
C'mon Johnny, the starting lights at a drag strip is called a Christmas tree. When they light up you stomp the pedal & GOOOooo...or was it exactly mile to the dealership?
Old 04-16-2019, 10:34 AM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

The Amish crew has finished the inside of the building according to FCD. The electrician is supposed to come later this week. Moving on!!!
Old 04-16-2019, 10:35 AM
born to be shunned

The perfect day is any one at Knoebels. That place is like a second home and rain or shine, crowded or pretty much empty, I have friends around me and things that are comfortable. These days I don't ask for more than that.

Doubled yesterday and did basically the whole day on the Maryland/Virginia stuff ------ much tired but a few chuckles at the bosses hitting PANIC!!!!!!!!! for pretty much no reason.

Hey Doggio ------- have those flightless birds totally choked and died yet or do I still have traffic issues to look out for? I could look but if they choked I know you will enjoy relating the details.
Old 04-16-2019, 11:43 AM
Charter Member

Toyota called and said I need the hybrid battery. This is the 2-foot by 3-foot, 100-pound battery that runs the car. $3,000. Theres a place in Bellingham that rebuilds hybrid batteries and offers a 2-year warranty for $1,500, including semiannual 'balancing' for as long as I own the car. $1,500 is painful. But its not as painful as Toyota's price. Toyota has to do an oil change, a brake system flush, and a bulb replacement, and then Ill take it into the other shop.

Looks like Ill be driving the Jeep for a few days.
Old 04-16-2019, 11:56 AM

You have successfully reminded me why I stopped driving Toyotas.

I finally fell asleep around 4? 4:30? Son came it at 6 to complain he couldn't sleep. I am attempting to remember my name by drinking coffee. It'll come to me.

It's windy, but clear here. I think we may have seen the last storm of the winter.

Today's agenda: talk to my daughter's school in 20 minutes. There's a bunch of other stop, but I'm operating by which priority item is most urgent.
Old 04-16-2019, 01:53 PM
Charter Member

I have survived my carpal tunnel and trigger finger surgery. Now my hand is swaddled in a big fluffy wrap with a hard splint hidden inside. They rolled me into post-op almost exactly 24 hours ago. No pain meds, just minor discomfort so far.

Now the mystery is how long to be away from work. My doc said a couple of days and friends who’ve had this were out for as much as five weeks. At the moment, two days seems rather adventurous.
Old 04-16-2019, 02:20 PM
Charter Member

Excess plumbing removed.

The good news is my temporary permacath has been removed.

The better news is I can take a shower tomorrow for the first time this year!

Hang on to your kidneys folks! While you can spand at least 12 hours a week hooked up tp a squeaking Daltec, not having to is far, FAR better.
Old 04-16-2019, 02:37 PM
born to be shunned

I forgot to warn you/set this up but our car is back freshly inspected and with the 105k service done; in addition to the planned service it needed new tires and front brakes and rotors. I am $2Grand lighter but ready for the summer and beyond. I dropped it off yesterday and had a loaner; a really nice Legacy with paddle-shifters so all I had to do was fold my left leg into an unnatural position to feel right at home. I did remember to remove the dead hookers before I gave it back.

(I once dropped a car off for service without remembering to remove the case of powder from the trunk. I had to find a new garage after that one.)
Old 04-16-2019, 03:00 PM

Good news Alien! Enjoy the shower!

I'm ready for the week to be done. Is it Friday yet? I'm tired...
Old 04-16-2019, 03:24 PM
I'm nice, dammit!
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Daze View Post
It's windy, but clear here. I think we may have seen the last storm of the winter.
You realize you just activated a weather curse...

Home from work, tahred, and my ears feel like they're filling up. I don't have time to be sick, dammit!!!

FCD doesn't want supper so we'll forage individually.
Old 04-16-2019, 05:10 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyChatMom
FCD doesn't want supper so we'll forage individually.
Nothing like a plate of I dunno, what sounds good to you?
Old 04-16-2019, 05:19 PM
Charter Member

Howdy Y'all! I did laundry, stowed it where it stays until dirtied and made sup which has been et. I did not leave da cave today even though I should have gone over to the church house to do a few things. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. Or Thursday. Or Firday. Or Sattidy. OK, needs to be tomorrow. I opened windows in da cave again. 'Twas nice but closed 'em around three cause it was commencin' to get warmish.

Alien yay for recovery and shower!

{{{Nettie}}} glad your toof is gettin' fixed right. Go after that dentist!

Oh, I mailed off a poop sample this mornin'. I wonder if our mail carrier knows that was what was in that envelop when she took it outta da mailbox. The mail label was to the lab at the local horsepistol.

ETA: gotti seems the surgery went well. Hope you recover soonest.

Last edited by swampbear; 04-16-2019 at 05:20 PM.
Old 04-16-2019, 05:27 PM

You really have to wonder about people who walk into a dog park carrying a bag of McD's food.

My directv bill just went up, I love the way they send you a notice. I've been wanting to cancel but I thought I was still under contract. Of course when I call to cancel they may make me an offer, but since I only watch about 5-6 channels, and I mostly don't care about them, I'm going to be a hard sell. And I'm mad that I didn't get a warning about the price going up.
There is nothing on tv worth $95/month.
Old 04-16-2019, 06:45 PM
KB not found. Press any key
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahirrnee View Post
You really have to wonder about people who walk into a dog park carrying a bag of McD's food.
Perhaps there is a suicide clause in their life insurance.
Old 04-16-2019, 06:58 PM
Charter Member

Today, I at long last solved the sound problem in my gaping money hole (also known as my RV). After much time thinking on the problem and checking various things, I was finally able to come to the conclusion that it was likely the amplifier or the noise filter, or both, that had gone toes up. I found the parts online for about $20 total, they arrived yesterday, and I installed them today.

It was with much trepidation that I plugged the rig into shore power and powered up the DVD player and TV. Glorious stereo sound immediately bathed my aural appendages. It made me positively giddy with joy.

Now bear in mind that while I was trained as an electrician, auto electronics is mostly a mystery to me, so I may be forgiven for having a swelled head about this. But I probably saved about $200 it would have cost to take it to a repair joint. Plus, my wife thinks I'm a god.
Old 04-16-2019, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefguy View Post
Plus, my wife thinks I'm a god.
A state of affairs much to be desired.

I am much saddened by the Notre Dame fire. I don't generally have much use for organized religion, but the loss of something that has meant so much to so many people for so many years is very sad.

I had some luck today. I stopped by Bi-Mart to pick up Wifey's prescription this afternoon and it was lucky number Tuesday, (like it is every Toosday). I won! Twice! I won my choice of 4 different prizes. (Wifey had me pick the hand-held vac), and 'cause my member ID # ended in the lucky number, I also won a pack of Oreo cookies.

I bought lottery tickets.

Chicken fajitas for dinner tonight. Thought you'd want to know.
Old 04-16-2019, 07:18 PM
KB not found. Press any key
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefguy View Post
Now bear in mind that while I was trained as an electrician, auto electronics is mostly a mystery to me, so I may be forgiven for having a swelled head about this. But I probably saved about $200 it would have cost to take it to a repair joint. Plus, my wife thinks I'm a god.
Old 04-16-2019, 08:11 PM
Charter Member

Pretty sure Chefguy saved a lot more than $200. A shop would charge that for parts, plus labor. Never mind the inconvenience of having to drag the rig off to the shop. Mobile electronics can be baffling. Compared to regular home wiring, the colors are wrong, and the whole thing with the vehicle frame being the return conductor and all of the ground loop problems that can cause, it’s horrible!

Got my short term disability leave paperwork started today. My surgery was a bit more than first planned, so two days off morphed to two weeks. Now to figure how to amuse myself for two weeks.
Old 04-16-2019, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny L.A. View Post
Toyota has to do an oil change, a brake system flush, and a bulb replacement, and then Ill take it into the other shop.
When my car went in for the airbag recall, I had them do the inspection since it was already there. I missed the fact that I was missing a side marker light. They called & told me it was $40 (!) to replace. I stopped at the car parts store on the way there & picked up a bulb - cost $1. When I walked into the service desk with the bulb, he told me he'd cut the cost to $20. I told him no & asked where my car was. Because it was backed in tight against the shrubbery & I didn't have the key it took me a long time, about 3 mins to replace it myself because it was hard to open the hatch/rear door. No tools required. 5 mins = $39 savings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopek View Post
I did remember to remove the dead hookers before I gave it back.
What about the live one tied up in the back seat?
Old 04-16-2019, 08:20 PM

Cook, so you are Thor all over?? But congrats on solving the problem (new ones will be along shortly).

Bumba, if you don't want the Oreo's, you can send them to me...

Sari, they will get the undivided attention of every dog there...and congrats on getting the taxes worked out. I'm keeping direct TV, not that I watch it much but it fits in my budget without discomfort so guess I'll keep it around.

Ruble, I'll probably be looking at new tires later this year, the ones the new car comes with aren't usually good for more than 20-30,000 miles and I'm there.

Alien, enjoy the shower.

gotti, no punching the walls...and two weeks on the MMP isn't so bad.

LA John, how long do the batteries last normally?

Watches soccer on the TV and then went out to coach the 8/9-year olds. Don't know why, but I have more trouble with that age group than any others, getting them to listen and learn anything is an uphill struggle. All this while the parents watch from the sidelines and (in my imagination) giggle and chortle watching me struggle...

Internettin' for most of the evening, then some reading.

Last edited by The Stainless Steel Rat; 04-16-2019 at 08:22 PM.
Old 04-16-2019, 08:36 PM

Johnny, as my Toyota aged, there were things I took it to other shops for since the dealership would not install aftermarket parts.

May your recovery go well gotti.

Yay for a shower alien!

Tomorrow, I get the joy of riding herd on the cycle counters while they count the inventory we brought in from Texas after the ICE raid (one of our third party vendors with a metric shit ton of our inventory). We'll see just how well they kept our stuff accounted for.