Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2019, 04:54 PM

In the Pit you can talk about you're ignore list. If I'm understanding the annoying one, he reported something in another forum which led to septimus' mod note.
Old 10-23-2019, 04:56 PM

Holy shit Dude. You are the MAN! Got a mod to give a mod note to a poster on a message board.

Props!
Old 10-23-2019, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson1972 View Post
Holy shit Dude. You are the MAN! Got a mod to give a mod note to a poster on a message board.

Props!
Thanks

But I didnt get the moderator to mod note septidouche, he did that all by himself by being a cunt

Last edited by Annoyed; 10-23-2019 at 05:01 PM.
Old 10-23-2019, 05:04 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
You didn't even answer the question, dipshit.

Reported for what?
For post 37 in this thread, apparently. In post 49, Bone lists several instances of septimus bringing up HDs comment regarding McVeigh after having been instructed to knock it off.

Glad youre pleased with yourself, Annoyed; but do keep this in mind: septimus can regain his composure. You, otoh, will always be a right-wing dipshit.
Old 10-23-2019, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobot View Post
In the Pit you can talk about you're ignore list. If I'm understanding the annoying one, he reported something in another forum which led to septimus' mod note.
Septimus' posts led to the mod note, I just reported it. Others might have as well, I dunno.
Old 10-23-2019, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylasdad99 View Post
Glad youre pleased with yourself, Annoyed; but do keep this in mind: septimus can regain his composure. You, otoh, will always be a right-wing dipshit.
A meaningless statement, considering the source.
Old 10-23-2019, 05:10 PM

I'm feeling septimus' pain here. The moderation seems questionable. We're not allowed to have socks because they want us to have to take responsibility for what we write. But we're not allowed to bring up repugnant things that people have said in the past?
Old 10-23-2019, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
This post:

https://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb...9&postcount=37

Which you can see the mod note here, and the back story that septipussy is not mentioning.

https://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb...6&postcount=49

Dude was shitting in a Great Debates thread, derailing and making it about the posters in it instead of the topic of debate. And in my short time here have noticed him mention this same thing multiple times across multiple threads. He has an unhealthy fixation with it.
To be fair, the dickish typhoon has an unhealthy fixation with defending terrorists.

Mayhap septimus shouldn't bring it up outside the Pit (and you really shouldn't), but yeah, it is hard to forget sometimes that that particular poster condones the death of children for the sake of making a political point.

I take it from your glee at seeing your political opponents harmed you also agree with his assessment that McVeigh's actions were justified?
Old 10-23-2019, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9bfriender View Post
To be fair, the dickish typhoon has an unhealthy fixation with defending terrorists.

Mayhap septimus shouldn't bring it up outside the Pit (and you really shouldn't), but yeah, it is hard to forget sometimes that that particular poster condones the death of children for the sake of making a political point.

I take it from your glee at seeing your political opponents harmed you also agree with his assessment that McVeigh's actions were justified?
Nobody ever said that McVeigh's actions were justified. HD stated (once that I know of) that his actions were not entirely unreasonable in a thread about unpopular opinions. Thats a far cry from supporting the death of children and thinking he was justified. But you guys still apparently don't know how words work so I'm not surprised at your reaction to them.
Old 10-23-2019, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thing Fish View Post
I'm feeling septimus' pain here. The moderation seems questionable. We're not allowed to have socks because they want us to have to take responsibility for what we write. But we're not allowed to bring up repugnant things that people have said in the past?
Then Great Debates would be chock full of ad hominem.
Old 10-23-2019, 05:24 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
A meaningless statement, considering the source.
Shows how much you know. I’ve even heard that my posts are generally intelligent and good spirited, which I’m pretty sure no one has said about yours, notwithstanding your “short time here.”

Speaking of which, what’s the dealio with the 34-month gap between your registration and your first post?

Last edited by kaylasdad99; 10-23-2019 at 05:25 PM.
Old 10-23-2019, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobot View Post
In the Pit you can talk about you're ignore list. ...
Your.
Fuck me.
Old 10-23-2019, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Nobody ever said that McVeigh's actions were justified. HD stated (once that I know of) that his actions were not entirely unreasonable in a thread about unpopular opinions. Thats a far cry from supporting the death of children and thinking he was justified. But you guys still apparently don't know how words work so I'm not surprised at your reaction to them.
Anything to pwn those libs, eh?

See, I can see how the actions of the US in 1980's Afghanistan led to the events of 9/11. This is of use to understand that other similar actions in the future may have similar consequences as well.

I do not, however, think that there was anything reasonable about bin Laden's actions. If I did, then yes, I would be condoning them, and supporting the deaths of the thousands who died that day.

An unpopular, but not terrorist supporting statement that he may have made would be, "I can see how the actions of the US in regards to Ruby Ridge and Waco led to McVeigh making the decisions to become a terrorist as he did." I would agree, crazy people can be inspired by many things, but that does not make them reasonable.

To say that it is not entirely unreasonable says that it is reasonable, as that is how words work. If you say that it is a reasonable reaction, then you are justifying it. If you justify the actions of a terrorist, then yeah, people may react to that badly.
Old 10-23-2019, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9bfriender View Post
Anything to pwn those libs, eh?

See, I can see how the actions of the US in 1980's Afghanistan led to the events of 9/11. This is of use to understand that other similar actions in the future may have similar consequences as well.

I do not, however, think that there was anything reasonable about bin Laden's actions. If I did, then yes, I would be condoning them, and supporting the deaths of the thousands who died that day.

An unpopular, but not terrorist supporting statement that he may have made would be, "I can see how the actions of the US in regards to Ruby Ridge and Waco led to McVeigh making the decisions to become a terrorist as he did." I would agree, crazy people can be inspired by many things, but that does not make them reasonable.

To say that it is not entirely unreasonable says that it is reasonable, as that is how words work. If you say that it is a reasonable reaction, then you are justifying it. If you justify the actions of a terrorist, then yeah, people may react to that badly.
Not entirely unreasonable does not equal reasonable, nor does it equal "justifying it". Thats just you fools taking a simple statement and bending it so far out into left field with your own 'analysis' that it becomes something its not.
Old 10-23-2019, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thing Fish View Post
If it isn't relevant to the topic then guess what? It isn't relevant to the topic! Aside from emotionally stunted or intellectually dishonest people, which this forum is infested with, off topic stuff has no relevance to unrelated words on a different topic.
Old 10-23-2019, 05:55 PM
Straight Dope Science Advisory Board

Have to love the irony of annoyed complaining about someone "making it about the person" instead of "making it about the issue".
Old 10-23-2019, 05:59 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
I bet you think white men are the real victims in modern day America.
Old 10-23-2019, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
Have to love the irony of annoyed complaining about someone "making it about the person" instead of "making it about the issue".
Context motherfucker, do you understand it?

I mostly post in the pit so I can make it about the person and post how I want. I mostly stay out of GD and Elections so that I dont get mod notes.
Old 10-23-2019, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenman View Post
I bet you think white men are the real victims in modern day America.
I bet you get confused as to which genders underwear you should put on in the morning.
Old 10-23-2019, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Not entirely unreasonable does not equal reasonable, nor does it equal "justifying it". .
"Not entirely unreasonable" does certainly equal at least "a little bit reasonable." I.e., not entirely unreasonable. Whether it justifies something or not, I cannot say.

I think he was saying he holds the unpopular opinion that McVeigh's actions were a reasonable response to perceived misconduct by the U.S. Government. I haven't been following the controversy closely over the years, did HD ever come back and deny that is what he was trying to say? If so, I'd be willing to let it go. If not, that's seriously fucked up.
Old 10-23-2019, 06:13 PM

Is it a pejorative to say someone is not a "moderate"? To the contrary I think some would consider "moderation" to be the insult. Barry Goldwater famously said "Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." If I call someone a "moderate" on the topic of Trump's criminality, is that an insult? You betcha!

So, someone seeking to lead the other thread toward a conclusion offered that HD was a "moderate." Without casting any explicit judgement myself, I posted a HD quote and wondered if this would change the assessment. And for this I get Noted? (I thank Bone for making it a Note rather than Warning. As I said, I'm at 85 and counting. Next Warning I'm gone. Consider this my "Goodbye" to you all, since I don't think BANNED Dopers are allowed any valediction.)

Oh! Obviously Annoying will be added to my Ignore List. (If any of you Ignorees have attempted to PM me, then ... No, I don't see PMs from Ignorees.)
Old 10-23-2019, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by septimus View Post
Is it a pejorative to say someone is not a "moderate"? To the contrary I think some would consider "moderation" to be the insult. Barry Goldwater famously said "Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." If I call someone a "moderate" on the topic of Trump's criminality, is that an insult? You betcha!

So, someone seeking to lead the other thread toward a conclusion offered that HD was a "moderate." Without casting any explicit judgement myself, I posted a HD quote and wondered if this would change the assessment. And for this I get Noted? (I thank Bone for making it a Note rather than Warning. As I said, I'm at 85 and counting. Next Warning I'm gone. Consider this my "Goodbye" to you all, since I don't think BANNED Dopers are allowed any valediction.)

Oh! Obviously Annoying will be added to my Ignore List. (If any of you Ignorees have attempted to PM me, then ... No, I don't see PMs from Ignorees.)
Is it really that hard to not bring up completely irrelevant things in a stalkerish fashion? It's a bit like iiandyiiii's obsession with Shodan I think it is. Anyways, it's not healthy!

And what's up with the random formatting? You ought to use some wingdings and comic sans for additional variety.

Last edited by octopus; 10-23-2019 at 06:17 PM.
Old 10-23-2019, 06:36 PM
Charter Member

To be fair, when you answered I love Me, Vol.1s question, you could have done it by PM. I doubt that Bone would have construed his instruction to extend into the realm of private messages (always supposing that you didnt harass people with PMs).

Continuing with the fairness regimen, your post was a continuation of a hijack into the political proclivities of individual Dopers. A hijack that, IIRC, you didnt initiate.

Still and all, you really would do better to focus your energies on complying with mod instructions, particularly ones that have been hand-crafted for you personally, and less on building Rube Goldberg-esque strategies to keep you out of trouble. Fewer moving parts means fewer things that can go wrong.

And while its not egregiously pejorative to declare someone not a moderate, in this instance, it was off-topic.
Old 10-23-2019, 06:38 PM

Quote:
As I said, I'm at 85 and counting.
Wait--are you saying that you have 85 warnings?
Old 10-23-2019, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procrustus View Post
"Not entirely unreasonable" does certainly equal at least "a little bit reasonable." I.e., not entirely unreasonable.
I think this is probably closer to reality, yes.

Quote:
I think he was saying he holds the unpopular opinion that McVeigh's actions were a reasonable response to perceived misconduct by the U.S. Government.
Dunno about that because you're substituting words and changing the statements meaning. And it wasn't 'perceived' misconduct, it was straight up misconduct by the fed. Nothing "perceived" about it.

Quote:
I haven't been following the controversy closely over the years, did HD ever come back and deny that is what he was trying to say? If so, I'd be willing to let it go. If not, that's seriously fucked up.
No idea.
Old 10-23-2019, 06:46 PM

Quote:

What a drama queen. Breaks rules, gets mad cause hes busted, takes it out on everyone around him by lashing out without admitting a single thing.

Fuck me man just take it on the goddamn chin & walk it off.

And am I reading this little meltdown correctly? Hes had 85 mod notes?

Makes me feel alot better about my 2 notes and 1 official warning.
Old 10-23-2019, 06:59 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
I bet you get confused as to which genders underwear you should put on in the morning.
Are you a member of the KKK Kredit Union?
Old 10-23-2019, 07:01 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
What a drama queen. Breaks rules, gets mad cause hes busted, takes it out on everyone around him by lashing out without admitting a single thing.

Fuck me man just take it on the goddamn chin & walk it off.

And am I reading this little meltdown correctly? Hes had 85 mod notes?

Makes me feel alot better about my 2 notes and 1 official warning.

His score is 85/118 (moderator interactions/month). Yours is 3/2. Don’t get penis-y.

Bee Tee Dub, how are you coming along on your answer to the question in post 1411?

Last edited by kaylasdad99; 10-23-2019 at 07:05 PM.
Old 10-23-2019, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopus View Post
Is it really that hard to not bring up completely irrelevant things in a stalkerish fashion? It's a bit like iiandyiiii's obsession with Shodan I think it is. Anyways, it's not healthy!

And what's up with the random formatting? You ought to use some wingdings and comic sans for additional variety.
I have lots of nice conversations with Shodan, actually. It's true that I think he's made it very clear he has racist beliefs, perhaps subconscious ones, and I like to remind folks of that (as well as giving him the opportunity to improve himself) when he takes part in discussions about race, but in general I think he's an actual contributor to this board (unlike, say, HD). Plus, he's extremely skilled at sarcasm.
Old 10-23-2019, 07:07 PM
Charter Member

Whoops. 3/3, not 3/2.
Old 10-23-2019, 07:10 PM
Charter Member

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiandyiiii View Post
I have lots of nice conversations with Shodan, actually. It's true that I think he's made it very clear he has racist beliefs, perhaps subconscious ones, and I like to remind folks of that (as well as giving him the opportunity to improve himself) when he takes part in discussions about race, but in general I think he's an actual contributor to this board (unlike, say, HD). Plus, he's extremely skilled at sarcasm.
I think hes calling you out for being obsessively agreeable.

Yeah, I dont get it, either.
Old 10-23-2019, 07:17 PM

Oops, this latest exchange reminds me: fuck Shodan, too.
Old 10-23-2019, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylasdad99 View Post
I think hes calling you out for being obsessively agreeable.

Yeah, I dont get it, either.
After 20+ reminders, I think anyone who cares already knows. And since I dont care if Hitler or Stalin or the Devil or the Meatball Monster is the author of something if the other stuff isnt relevant I think its petty and a hijack to bring it up in unrelated conversations.
Old 10-23-2019, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Septimus' posts led to the mod note, I just reported it.
So you're a snitch?
Old 10-23-2019, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Garrison View Post
I am sure that he is utterly devistated by the loss, Hurricane Ditka--I mean septimus. (I always get you two confused.)
To misquote Neitzche:

Battle ye not with Hurricane Ditka
Lest ye become Hurricane Ditka in turn;
And gaze not into Annoyed
For Annoyed gazes also into you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
Hey, guys? When you stop derailing the derailment, can ya' do me next?
Those responsible for derailing the derailment of this thread, have been derailed.
Old 10-23-2019, 09:24 PM

Quote:

I mostly post in the pit so I can make it about the person and post how I want. I mostly stay out of GD and Elections so that I dont get mod notes.

Damn, you are mighty thick in the head. I was referring to your stated rationale for voting the way you say you do: to piss off certain persons.

Quote:

I don't think I'm going out on a limb here when I say Ravenman likely only wears one gender's drawers at a time.

Quote:
I think this is probably closer to reality, yes.

Dunno about that because you're substituting words and changing the statements meaning. And it wasn't 'perceived' misconduct, it was straight up misconduct by the fed. Nothing "perceived" about it.

No idea.

The other poster was insinuating that you are a sock for a poster who infamously made the assertion that McVeigh "wasn't entirely unreasonable" in his mass murder.
Old 10-23-2019, 11:07 PM

HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka
Old 10-23-2019, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunky Smurf View Post
HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka HurricaneDitka
No U!
Old 10-23-2019, 11:21 PM

Quote:
This post is about the Tim McVeigh fan, Nasty Sealion, aka HD, aka He-who-shouldnt-be-named. His first name is a word meaning Atlantic Ocean cyclone. His last name is that of a famous football coach. The reason I don't write his name in full will be clear.

Several in this thread have made the suggestion that we just ignore this nasty oaf. After he went whining to the Mods again about my latest mention(*) of him, I've decided to act to prevent his name coming to my eyes again.

* - HD, recall, is the same asshole who condemns the petite Yvette Falarca for pushing a big strong Nazi with her bare hands, while judging that Tim McVeigh's massacre of hundreds of Americans was . (I am forbidden to repeat that ordinary phrase at SDMB.)

I choose not to look at his name ever again. If you want to comment on him, I ask that you use a euphemism, e.g. HD or The-Asshole-who-shouldnt-be-named. On or after this date if I see any post that contains his name (whether full, first or last), The poster who allowed HD's name to appear will also be placed on my Ignore list.

If you must quote one of his posts, and you want me to place you on my Ignore list, no action is required. If/when I see that post, you will be placed on Ignore. If you don't want to be Ignored, go into the generated script and replace his full name with "HD" or a ".". (If you post in a thread started by HD, no action is required I never read such threads.)

I do not know whether the Board's software allows me to exchange PMs with someone on my Ignore list. I will post additions to my Ignore list in this thread. If you see your name as Ignored here, promise to stop quoting HD posts, and want me to read your posts, PM me (if allowed) and I will take you off the Ignore list.
Another ... Hurricane Ditka.

Sure to be a Spartacus allusion soon!

Your not reading anything I post is no issue one way or the other to me and I cannot imagine it is to anyone.

Maybe no loss to you either. Theres that.
Old 10-23-2019, 11:38 PM

Quote:

Great, so a civil discussion is apparently completely beyond your capabilities. Good to know.
Old 10-23-2019, 11:44 PM

SPOILER:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunky Smurf View Post

That's a dangerous post Drunky! Have you no soul?!?
Old 10-24-2019, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSeid View Post
Another ... Hurricane Ditka.

Sure to be a Spartacus allusion soon!

Your not reading anything I post is no issue one way or the other to me and I cannot imagine it is to anyone.

Maybe no loss to you either. Theres that.

I'm finding myself wondering what the nesting limit is within quotes on this site.
Old 10-24-2019, 12:41 AM
Experimental FOC Test Pilot

I'm wondering how many posters can be put on ignore by Septimus.
Maybe Hurricane Ditka knows.
Old 10-24-2019, 01:23 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Some guys are kinda crude, talk like "trying to get into her pants". Even so, that's not what it means.
Old 10-24-2019, 08:23 AM

I haven't added the following poster to my Ignore list. Although he has an eye-popping lack of self-awareness of his own racism, I don't think he's a troll or a sealion.

Quote:
Maybe it would help what's left of your sanity to work on tackling this OCD. There are techniques that can help.
Can we set aside discussion of my own psychological problems for a moment, and ask you to address an underlying issue?

What do YOU think about HD's view that Tim McV's massacre of hundreds of Americans was ? Some of us libtards are awe-struck by that sentiment. I, for one, am quite curious what your ilk thinks. Would it be possible for you to cease rejoicing at my breakdown for a moment, and answer that question?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's set aside my own personal drama for a moment. If every single one of us (excepting of course Annoying and the other trolls) put HD on Ignore wouldn't that improve quality here? What if nobody ever replied to HD's posts?
Old 10-24-2019, 08:42 AM

Quote:
I haven't added the following poster to my Ignore list. Although he has an eye-popping lack of self-awareness of his own racism, I don't think he's a troll or a sealion.

Can we set aside discussion of my own psychological problems for a moment, and ask you to address an underlying issue?

What do YOU think about HD's view that Tim McV's massacre of hundreds of Americans was ? Some of us libtards are awe-struck by that sentiment. I, for one, am quite curious what your ilk thinks. Would it be possible for you to cease rejoicing at my breakdown for a moment, and answer that question?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's set aside my own personal drama for a moment. If every single one of us (excepting of course Annoying and the other trolls) put HD on Ignore wouldn't that improve quality here? What if nobody ever replied to HD's posts?
My answer, of course, will be misinterpreted. But I’m one of those who think that Bill Maher had a legitimate point about the bravery of the 9/11 hijackers. You might disagree with the method you might disagree with ideology but it’s brave or crazy to sacrifice your life for your cause. People deliberately misrepresented what he said for their own purposes.

Concerning Tim McVeigh? I don’t think the issues that the federal government has are best resolved with warfare be it regular or irregular. If war was justified, which I don’t think it is, would federal buildings be a legitimate target? Our own history as a nation that wages war the answer seems clear. Now, even carefully worded (which I very rarely do) to explicitly say I don’t think war against the US is justified, I still expect the usual subjects, aka the hive, to parse my answer most dishonestly and uncharitably.

ETA. I didn’t answer your question! It’s before my coffee. HD’s thoughts on the subject? I’m not really sure. I don’t think he’s saying mass murder is right. Just that he understands what motivated McVeigh. If you understand the motivation and understand the tactic even if it’s an immoral or unrighteous action it’s still understandable technically speaking. Understanding an issue doesn’t necessarily mean agreement.

Anyways, what makes you think I’m a so-called racist? I actually do have black friends.

Last edited by octopus; 10-24-2019 at 08:47 AM.
Old 10-24-2019, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Anyways, what makes you think I’m a so-called racist? I actually do have black friends.
This answer makes me suspect you don't actually understand what racism is. Having black friends, or even black family members, isn't a defense against accusations of any kind of racism except the kind that mandates brutal and violent segregation (or worse)... and the vast majority of racism isn't of that sort.

I'll add that I don't recall any racist posts from you off the top of my head.

Last edited by iiandyiiii; 10-24-2019 at 08:56 AM.
Old 10-24-2019, 10:09 AM

Entitled asshole HD -- Unemployed people are lazy and stupid:

https://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb...1#post21934381
Old 10-24-2019, 10:10 AM

Quote:
... Anyways, what makes you think Im a so-called racist? I actually do have black friends.
Okay. That's funny.

Unless you were actually serious. Then your level of cluelessness is honestly frightening.
Old 10-24-2019, 10:12 AM

If octopus was joking, then I'll retract my post.
Closed Thread