Old 07-10-2019, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelliebly View Post
Because so few of us believe your pubescent bragging.
He's bragging about banging sex-traffic'd Russian and Ukrainian girls.
Old 07-10-2019, 04:15 AM
Straight Dope Science Advisory Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera View Post
He's bragging about banging sex-traffic'd Russian and Ukrainian girls.

Which brings up (no juvenile humor!) an interesting question: What exactly are the laws these days regarding sex tourism?
Old 07-10-2019, 05:12 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
Why not a torr?
Too small. Trump is a stupidly huge amount of stupid. Under normal circumstances, you'd never need a full trump to describe how stupid someone is.
Old 07-10-2019, 06:29 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Which brings up (no juvenile humor!) an interesting question: What exactly are the laws these days regarding sex tourism?
Because of this thread, I recall looking it up a little while ago. The Justice Department has a good page on it; basically travelling with intent to have sex with a minor is against the law ( < 18 yrs of age).

As disgusting as it is, SamuelA so far, has been legal. Of course, it's wildly disgusting to be an anti-Semitic, mysogynistic, racist, High Priest of a silicon microcircuit Communion wafer, but it's not illegal.

Tripler
I wildly doubt he travels for his hookers.
Old 07-10-2019, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgyn View Post
As an utterly minor nitpick, because that's what this board is built on, a whoremonger is the pimp, not the john. Since SamuelA is buying, not selling, he's not a whoremonger.

That has to be one of the most dubiously positive things anyone has ever said about him.

I'm so glad I put him on Ignore. He's about as stupid as Trump.

I hereby propose that we start using "the trump" as a unit of stupidity, with the caveat that it is unlikely for anyone but Trump to achieve a rating of one trump's worth of stupidity.

SamuelA is about 0.998 trumps, I think.
Thanks, that one has always confused me. A cheese monger is someone who sells cheese but I've always seen whoremonger as one who buys whores.
Old 07-10-2019, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oredigger77 View Post
Thanks, that one has always confused me. A cheese monger is someone who sells cheese but I've always seen whoremonger as one who buys whores.
Actually, you weren't wrong (and that was a nice post, BTW). The suffix "monger" does often have the connotation of a seller or dealer, but it can also refer to mere association with something, particularly in a petty or contemptible way. And the word "whoremonger" actually does carry that meaning, as "someone who consorts with whores" -- see here and here. So calling our Sammy a "whoremonger" is entirely accurate, and does have a nice ring to it.
Old 07-10-2019, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpup View Post
Actually, you weren't wrong (and that was a nice post, BTW). The suffix "monger" does often have the connotation of a seller or dealer, but it can also refer to mere association with something, particularly in a petty or contemptible way. And the word "whoremonger" actually does carry that meaning, as "someone who consorts with whores" -- see here and here. So calling our Sammy a "whoremonger" is entirely accurate, and does have a nice ring to it.
Something I actually agree with wolfpup on. There's a forum on these interwebs called "international sex guide" where, as you would imagine, mostly older men swap tips on how to get their dick wet. (by paying for it).

Made a few posts there. Am pretty popular, my advice is legit.

And they call each other mongers.
Old 07-10-2019, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuelA View Post
Something I actually agree with wolfpup on. There's a forum on these interwebs called "international sex guide" where, as you would imagine, mostly older men swap tips on how to get their dick wet. (by paying for it).

It's not really that hard to find trafficked women to have sex with cheaply. Surprised there is a forum for that. Perhaps you could hook up with the poster here who drives trafficked women around? Then he can just deliver them to your place.

Last edited by manson1972; 07-10-2019 at 08:38 AM.
Old 07-10-2019, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Am pretty popular
It's good to know that you're popular with decrepit geriatric whoremongers, but on the bright side, you're pretty popular right here, Sammy! This thread alone is proof of that, even after accounting for the fact that about half of the posts here are your own, virtually every one a kind of verbal self-immolation that collectively could provide David Dunning and Justin Kruger with enough material to write a whole paper.
Old 07-10-2019, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson1972 View Post
It's not really that hard to find trafficked women to have sex with cheaply. Surprised there is a forum for that. Perhaps you could hook up with the poster here who drives trafficked women around? Then he can just deliver them to your place.
It's a common refrain that women who are prostitutes are often 'trafficked'. I can't speak to the provenance of the workers at every brothel I have visited, however, I have put my dick in plenty who I was 100 percent sure were "free range" hookers. By picking them up at their apartment, etc.

I am just saying: keep in mind the motivation of those who throw the trafficking word around when they arrest the workers at a strip club or whatever. In many cases this is a lie.
Old 07-10-2019, 08:54 AM
Charter Member

LOL, over 7% of all of SammyA's posts to this board are in this very thread.
Old 07-10-2019, 08:55 AM

Quote:
It's a common refrain that women who are prostitutes are often 'trafficked'. I can't speak to the provenance of the workers at every brothel I have visited, however, I have put my dick in plenty who I was 100 percent sure were "free range" hookers. By picking them up at their apartment, etc.

I am just saying: keep in mind the motivation of those who throw the trafficking word around when they arrest the workers at a strip club or whatever. In many cases this is a lie.
Sorry, but foreign women working in US strip clubs and brothels are trafficked. You can choose to believe otherwise, but you are just fooling yourself. The US does not give legitimate visas to 3rd world country women to come here and be prostitutes.
Old 07-10-2019, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripler View Post
Touché, Sir. . . touché.

Old 07-10-2019, 09:33 AM

Quote:

So is that what you're going to tell the judge when you get busted by the sex police?
Old 07-10-2019, 09:41 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:

And he should know-he is a disease-ridden john and an expert in his field.
Old 07-10-2019, 10:15 AM

Since Sam just cares about getting his dick wet, wouldn't a quick splash of water be cheaper and more efficient?
Old 07-10-2019, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emiliana View Post
Since Sam just cares about getting his dick wet, wouldn't a quick splash of water be cheaper and more efficient?
One might think so, but I believe that "getting one's dick wet" is official whoremonger lingo, as used by decrepit geriatrics who like banging diseased whores and writing about it in Sammy's favorite internet forum, where I understand Sammy is extremely popular.
Old 07-10-2019, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
LOL, over 7% of all of SammyA's posts to this board are in this very thread.
Of course. He's just loving all the attention.
Old 07-10-2019, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cochrane View Post
Of course. He's just loving all the attention.
Maybe it serves a noble purpose then. Keeps him off the streets for a while.
Old 07-10-2019, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowed Out View Post
So is that what you're going to tell the judge when you get busted by the sex police?
The sex police? Arrest me officer, I have been bad...
Old 07-10-2019, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Sorry, but foreign women working in US strip clubs and brothels are trafficked. You can choose to believe otherwise, but you are just fooling yourself. The US does not give legitimate visas to 3rd world country women to come here and be prostitutes.
What you missed is I get my Ukrainian hotties right from the source. From Kiev/Lviv itself. That is, I fly there and get some. Are they trafficked? Unlikely given that basically all the locals girls are hot, and the average salary is 350 USD a month. So I have both paid 300 USD for a girl to stay all day and about 75 bucks to fuck for an hour.

So yeah, by local salary terms I have to pay a fortune to get some. Guess I am that ugly and or fat and or whatever other negative terms you choose to believe.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:07 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
What you missed is I get my Ukrainian hotties right from the source. From Kiev/Lviv itself. That is, I fly there and get some. Are they trafficked? Unlikely given that basically all the locals girls are hot, and the average salary is 350 USD a month. So I have both paid 300 USD for a girl to stay all day and about 75 bucks to fuck for an hour.

So yeah, by local salary terms I have to pay a fortune to get some. Guess I am that ugly and or fat and or whatever other negative terms you choose to believe.
Forced prostitution is pretty much standard in Kiev, and one in six of them are minors. I don't suppose you check IDs?

Last edited by Czarcasm; 07-10-2019 at 11:07 AM.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:09 AM

Yes, they are trafficked. The area is infamous, sort of like Thailand.

I'm starting to think you do fall into the "incel" category. You won't sleep with the girls who would sleep with you - I'm talking not prostitutes. They're not pretty enough, too much work, they'll take all your money. You can't sleep with the girls you do want to sleep with. You imagine it's your appearance or wealth. You sound exactly like an incel. Prostitution is not a magic loophole out of being an incel any more than masturbation is. The only cure is a healthy relationship.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:15 AM

I don’t see why bragging about having sex with prostitutes in Ukraine makes any more sense than bragging about buying a very expensive cheeseburger (except the burger is less likely to carry hepatitis). It’s so baffling that it has to be trolling.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:18 AM

Quote:

I see. Are you adding in the price of your plane tickets and hotels to the price you pay for these "hotties"?

Also, US prices for Eastern European prostitutes? LOL
Old 07-10-2019, 11:20 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Imagine being so nasty that you have to fly all the way to Kiev to partake in forced prostitution, possibly with a minor...and then bragging about it. Shitting your pants in public and yelling "Look what I did!!!!" would be less embarrassing.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czarcasm View Post
Imagine being so nasty that you have to fly all the way to Kiev to partake in forced prostitution, possibly with a minor...and then bragging about it. Shitting your pants in public and yelling "Look what I did!!!!" would be less embarrassing.
It does seem weird to brag about something anybody could do.

"I rode the Metro to work today! Woo Hoo I'm awesome!"
Old 07-10-2019, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Randroid View Post
I don’t see why bragging about having sex with prostitutes in Ukraine makes any more sense than bragging about buying a very expensive cheeseburger (except the burger is less likely to carry hepatitis).
only if you make sure to tell them to hold the mayo and the used syringes.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Dunning-Kruger, man, Dunning-Kruger -- it explains everything.

Plus, I wonder how often Sammy goes "Whango!"
Old 07-10-2019, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Forced prostitution is pretty much standard in Kiev, and one in six of them are minors. I don't suppose you check IDs?
Source?
Old 07-10-2019, 01:31 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
GLOBAL STUDY ON SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF CHILDREN IN TRAVEL AND TOURISM 2016 (PDF)

Recent research by ECPAT member La Strada revealed the existence of a thriving “SECTT market” in Ukraine, especially in Odessa, Crimea and Kiev.

:snip:

[T]he case study on SECTT by La Strada Ukraine ... found that most abusers have middle or lower income levels in their country of origin but are perceived as “rich” in Ukraine.
Sammy's been visiting underage sex tourism hot spots! Where the locals mistakenly think he's rich.
Old 07-10-2019, 02:13 PM

Assuming you actually believe that he flies to Kiev for sex.
Old 07-10-2019, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpup View Post
Hey thanks, my coworkers think I've lost my marbles because I've been laughing to myself in my corner like a lunatic.
Old 07-10-2019, 02:18 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutMan View Post
Assuming you actually believe that he flies to Kiev for sex.
Yeah. I don't know which is worse: actually doing it or wanting us to believe he does.
Old 07-10-2019, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywatcher View Post
Sammy's been visiting underage sex tourism hot spots! Where the locals mistakenly think he's rich.
So the underage girls are trafficked? Well, bummer, but what does this have to do with the adult hotties?
Old 07-10-2019, 02:30 PM

Quote:
So the underage girls are trafficked? Well, bummer, but what does this have to do with the adult hotties?
Probably has to do with 1) you don't know the age of these "hotties" and 2) The adults are also trafficked.
Old 07-10-2019, 02:30 PM

Don't any of these Kiev prosteetootkas want to become Mrs. SamuelA for green card?
Old 07-10-2019, 02:51 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Probably has to do with 1) you don't know the age of these "hotties" and 2) The adults are also trafficked.
Even if not, prostitution is illegal in Ukraine although the laws regarding such are largely unenforced.

Last edited by Skywatcher; 07-10-2019 at 02:53 PM.
Old 07-10-2019, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowed Out View Post
Don't any of these Kiev prosteetootkas want to become Mrs. SamuelA for green card?
Different groups. But yeah, I got a lot of attention. Being rich by local standards and all. (No shame there - a Midwest millionaire would be middle class in places like Dubai or Vegas or San fran or Manhattan)
Old 07-10-2019, 03:06 PM

Using short words: victims, trafficked, raped, rapist (you).

Your sexcapades do not make you an awesome sexy-sexy-sex machine who has lots of sexy-sex. They make you a criminal who pays to rape women and girls. Neat-o!
Old 07-10-2019, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Source?

Aren't you the one who whines about people asking that?
Old 07-10-2019, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Aren't you the one who whines about people asking that?
When they ask something not obvious. It's not obvious that you would need to coerce women in a city with so many when offering a weeks pay in an hour.
Old 07-10-2019, 03:35 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Quote:
When they ask something not obvious. It's not obvious that you would need to coerce women in a city with so many when offering a weeks pay in an hour.
You know it isn't legal there, right?
Old 07-10-2019, 03:37 PM

Quote:
There's a forum on these interwebs called "international sex guide" where, as you would imagine, mostly older men swap tips on how to get their dick wet. (by paying for it).

Your mom, she must be so proud.
Old 07-10-2019, 03:39 PM
Charter Member

Samuel Apstein.
Old 07-10-2019, 04:08 PM

Quote:
From what you've been saying you pay $300/hour to get laid plus a base cost of $1,400 round trip airfare plus $150 for a hotel for the weekend. It costs you $1,850 to get laid I'll assume three times so you're paying ~$620 to get off. By your theory, that women don't need to be coerced if you're paying them a week salary per hour, you could afford hot women making $32K per year here in the US so you can bang up to $15/hr. Why aren't you propositioning the minimum wage hotties where you live?
Old 07-10-2019, 04:10 PM

Quote:
From what you've been saying you pay $300/hour to get laid plus a base cost of $1,400 round trip airfare plus $150 for a hotel for the weekend. It costs you $1,850 to get laid I'll assume three times so you're paying ~$620 to get off. By your theory, that women don't need to be coerced if you're paying them a week salary per hour, you could afford hot women making $32K per year here in the US so you can bang up to $15/hr. Why aren't you propositioning the minimum wage hotties where you live?
Increase the numbers. 10 days. Airfare was $770, Lufthansa. 35 a day to stay in an apartment. 1-2 encounters per day.

And yeah, at that rate it's only a little better than local, where a stripper was charging me 340 plus I have to drive an hour to see her.

Last edited by SamuelA; 07-10-2019 at 04:11 PM.
Old 07-10-2019, 04:13 PM

Quote:
You know it isn't legal there, right?
Define legal. It's clearly basically unenforced, the brothel I visited had custom made bedrooms and was in a spot in the middle of town. Also fucked a girl I found on UkraineDate.
Old 07-10-2019, 04:13 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
The underage sex tourism?

Excuse me: the potential for underage sex tourism?

Last edited by Skywatcher; 07-10-2019 at 04:17 PM.
Old 07-10-2019, 04:18 PM
Charter Member

Sammie, baby, you're so full of shit you squeak as you walk.