Joy In the Morning (1965): Please, help me find this film!

This is the first film that my mom and dad ever saw together, and I would like nothing more than to be able to find this on video somehow for them, and to give it to them as a suprise gift. I know it plays on TCM every so offten, but I have never caught it on there. So…

…if any of you here can help me out, or lead me in the right dirrection, it would be greatly appriciated, thanks a lot!

Here.

Sorry, Brent - I thought that was the DVD, but it’s the film’s soundtrack.

Maybe if you can’t find the movie, your folks might enjoy listening to the score.

That’s just the soundtrack, I think BrentLumkin is lookiing for the entire movie. I spent a few minutes searching around the net and everyone seems to be saying that it’s not available.

That’s just the soundtrack, I think BrentLumkin is lookiing for the entire movie. I spent a few minutes searching around the net and everyone seems to be saying that it’s not available.

Thanks so far guys, it is appriciated! I recently found a guy who deals with out of print, and unreleased films, but his asking price for each movie is a total of about $45.00. If any of you find it cheeper, let me know!

Such a romantic gesture! You might check periodically with eBay or half.com. You might ask Blockbuster if they’ll order it for a sale version (instead of rent). Maybe a Richard Chamberlain fan web site (if any) would have info. Good luck!

Eh, what can I say, I’m a romantic guy, lol. My mom and dad’s aniversary was the other day, and I just started a new job so at the time I didn’t have any money to buy them anything. To make up for that, I have “stolen” their wedding pictures and am going to reprint it with a heart shape border around it and frame it for them. However…

…I can’t decide if I should use their wedding picture of them kissing, or just one of them standing side by side. Any one got any suggestions on this one?

k-i-s-s-i-n-g

:stuck_out_tongue:

The film’s listing in the Internet Movie Database includes an indicator telling if it is currently scheduled to be shown on television. Click on the indicator, and it will give you the cable network, date and time.

http://us.imdb.com/Details?0059339

Look in the column on the left side of the page, under “External Links”. It’s not scheduled for TV showing right now, but revisit the page periodically and it will eventually have a TV showing listed.

I once had Joy in the Morning.

And I had Susan in the afternoon.