Tonya Harding's honeymoon video? Who???

I think that in the case of other “private” celebrity videos that have come out, someone visiting snagged a copy and pirated it.

Who marketed Tonya’s? Did her husband sell it, or did someone steal a copy and start making copies?

I don’t know who sold it but it was Penthouse who took it national.

I once tipped some movers with the Tonya issue of Penthouse. That and a six of beer seemed to keep them happy.

I believe it was her husband, or ex husband, Jeff Gillooly.

Rumor has it that it was fake. Not really fake because that was them having sex, but fake in that it wasn’t their honeymoon video but something they made just prior to it being discovered so that they both could cash in on it. It was staged.

At the time of the whole thing I used to think she ould be better in the sack than Nancy. A sportswriter once said that if someone clubbed Tonya’s knee, she’d chase after them hopping on one leg, cigarette dangling from the mouth, cursing the whole time.

I remember a couple years ago Harding made the news again because she saves some guy’s life – she and her mom had driven down to the bar in the middle of the afternoon to drink beer and play video poker when she noticed this dude choking and gave him CPR.

–Cliffy

“she and her mom had driven down to the bar in the middle of the afternoon to drink beer and play video poker”

I guess Neiman’s was closed.

Trailer Park on Ice

IIRC, it was marketed as their “honeymoon video” but had been shot on several occasions. The biggest clue was that her husbands mustache would mysteriously dissappear and appear in different scenes.

(Oh, c’mon, leave it alone. It’s just sitting there and is way too easy.)

Dude, that’s not his moustache! :smiley: :eek: