Sneed's Feed and Seed (formerly Chucks)...I don't get it

Several times on this board I have seen references to this store that was on The Simpsons. Everyone here seems to think it’s funny and clever and I don’t know what it is. I even saw the episode and the store itself in the episode, yet I still don’t get it. What does it mean?

If you follow the rhyme scheme of Sneed’s Feed and Seed, it would have been Chuck’s _uck and Suck.

That’s It? That’s kind of disappointing. Is Chuck’s -uck and suck a euphemism for something (Not a very good euphemism. It hardly hides what it’s trying to describe.), or was it completely made up for the Simpsons?

“F*ck and suck” (without the asterisk, mind you) is an often used term, which means exactly what it sounds like it means.

Criminy, people, just write out “Fuck and suck”… crude, yes, but given the context of the thread, one little swear shouldn’t be overdoing it.

Anyway, Zamboni - can I call you Zambi? Thanks - it’s a reference to sex (obviously) and blowjobs (I would have THOUGHT this was obvious).

No you may not call me Zambi. The preferred abbreviated form is Zamboni. May I call you POO? :wink:

Yes it’s obvious, it’s just kind of dumb.

It’s really the sort of thing that’s only funny if you figure it out yourself.

Reminds me of an old joke.

A man had 3 teenage daughters. On a Saturday night, the doorbell rang. The man answered the door. There was a teenage boy standing there. He said:

“Hello, I’m Bo. I’m here for Mary Jo. We’re going to the show. Is she ready to go?”

The doorbell rang again in a few minutes. It was another teenage boy, who said:

“Hi, my name is Eddie. I’m here for Betty. We’re going out for spaghetti. Is she ready?”

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang again. It was another teenage boy, who said:

“Hi, I’m Chuck…”

SLAM

LOL. I didn’t get that until I looked at your username, SPOOFE :D.

This is one reason people don’t use my name when singing “The Name Game”

"Chuck, Chuck, bo Buck, banana fanna fo – "

Cringe

When this thread started, The Simpsons was only a decade past its peak.

I love how **HackFraudz **joined the Dope, grabbed himself a Mo avatar, and replied to a 15-year-old thread in order to post a single word (which is, thus far, his entire contribution to the site).
mmm

I love how you think all your posts are tasty, Homer Simpson style.

I love walking in the autumnal woods.

How about candlelight dinners and cuddling in front of a cozy fire with a glass of good wine? :wink:

Oh, yeah. One of the things that keeps me smiling till spring.

OK - I get that it is just a stupid joke, but what was the daughter’s name supposed to be?

[Moderating]
Since the only remaining posts are commenting on the untimely revivification, I think it’s safe to say that this thread has run its course.

HackFraudz, while we don’t have a rule against bumping old threads, we do ask that it only be done to add some new contribution.