Why is Ian Somerhalder so beautiful?

I was just wondering why Ian Somerhalder is so amazingly beautiful. If you don’t know who he is, check out:

www.iansomerhalder.net

Why isn’t life fair? Why can’t I look like him? Why are some people simply more attractive than others? Of course people’s tastes differ, but why do babies stare longer at more symmetrical faces? Why is the golden ratio so damn special? Why should survival of the fittest hinge upon these things? Do ugly people die unhappy and feeling defeated?

Because rosy cheeks and a fantastic body never go out of style.

If you really want to discuss and fawn over Ian, try Fanforum.com. His former show, Young Americans, has its own board that is still fairly active even after 2 years +.

Beautiful or no, according to the message I got when I clicked on the link, Mr Somerhalder has exceeded his bandwith limit. :stuck_out_tongue:

You could try www.nbhorn.com.

he’s attractive? pass

be glad you don’t like this.

Communist plot, as far as I’m concerned. You’ve seen Rules of Attraction, no? Jimminy Crickets, that boy is beautiful.

Thanks, shrew for reminding me that he was even on Young Americans, I’d completely forgotten. Truly horrible show, truly great amounts of homoerotica.

Hmmm. Not a bad looking guy, but a bit of a babyface.

Don’t women like masculine looking men anymore? I have no idea, but this guy looks like he could be 17. For all I know, he is.

Wow–did we “fark” up his site? His bandwidth seems to be all eaten up. Poor guy. I Googled for another site with a picture, and concluded that yeah, he’s an absolutely gorgeous boy.

As for your other questions… who knows? Despite the “golden ratio,” not everyone thinks the same people are beautiful. That’s pretty obvious.

I think younger women tend to like “prettier” men. Of course, there are plenty of exceptions.

Incidently, he’s 25 (according to the IMDB.)