Man thinks dogs are divine

There’s this guy who thinks dogs are actually gods! WTF!?? Not only is there no reason for him to think that, but it’s an extremely unpopular belief! Isn’t he a zany?

Cite?

Yes, I always been wanting to say that! YES!

link?

The OP may regret his hasty words, when his leg has been humped by Anubis.

What?

Whoops, I completely posted in the wrong forum. This was meant for the pit. And I can’t provide a link or a cite, cause it’s just some guy.

i think he is at http://www.ThisGuyWhoThinksDogsAreDivineEvenThoughTheBeliefIsUnpopular.org

Why would you put this in the Pit?

Doesn’t make a lot of sense here, does it? I guess it’s supposed to be the start of a rant.

He’s a regular poster to alt.slack and, I for one, am very interested and wish to subscribe to his newsletter.

Is he dyslexic?

Can you believe some people think the cows are gods!!! How crazy is that? :rolleyes: :wally

Aren’t they?

They can be good examples of golden rule followers.

Of course, they want to be licked, drooled on, and jumped on.

There’s this guy I know who thinks his genitals are on fire! Isn’t that wacky?

Oh wait, that guy is me! And they are! Oh CRAP!

This post is only marginally more idiotic than the op.

Tremble in fear, evil dog worshipper! Bast will eat your liver for this.

. . . And there are those so misguided as to think Divine was a dog!

I wonder if he’s any relation to Tokugawa Tsuneyoshi (1646-1709), the fifth shogun of the Edo Period, who passed edicts protecting all animals, especially dogs. His edicts, including ordering the death penalty for anyone who harmed a dog, were so excessive that he was nicknamed the Dog Shogun.

This isn’t anything new, those little Tibetan dogs (whatever they are called) were worshipped by monks. And certain breeds have always been held in high esteem by royalty.

Well…you are what you eat :slight_smile:

Tell him to come here and spread the word!